Feeling good?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
170 posts

I have noticed a major shift and I'm not sure how it happened.

A couple of days ago I decided to pull up the selenite grid that is around my room. When I pulled the first crystal I felt and instant life of the weight I have been feeling. Normally my room stays pretty messy. In fact I am never motivated to clean it. Been like that my whole life. However after I removed the grid I cleaned my room. Now it's not spotless but anyone who knows me would be amazed. 

Today I went to work and noticed more positive but strange things. There is this girl who is nice, but I cannot stand to be anywhere near her normally.  She has an energy that makes me sick.  However today she had no affect on my.  I didn't realize it at first.  Usually without looking I can tell she's there. Today she stood right next to me and I had no idea she was even there.  I was even able to talk to her without feeling sick. 

Last night after letting the selenite rest on my window sill for a day I reset the grid letting the crystals tell me where they wanted to go and burned some lavender. I meditated for 30 min with my malachite. I also gave the crystals I work with a lot a break from me for a couple of days. And I removed the wire wrapping from my main pendent which is a combo of black kyanite and tigers eye. And went to sleep with her, black tourmaline, and hematite in my hand. I didn't feel a major change when I woke up. But I am noticing a lot of changes.

I'm wondering if anyone else is noticing any shifts in energy right now? Because some of the things I did are not new. But the outcome has been amazing. 

It's so different that I almost feel confused. I wish I knew just what changed so I can do it all the time.

Living in a beautiful moment 

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
170 posts

Also I am in an extremely crowded place and I don't feel bothered by it.

updated by @crystalsage: 04/08/18 08:03:11PM
alijay
@alijay
4 months ago
15 posts

that's great to find something is working with you. I tried something yesterday and it was fine, again this morning was fine too and more recently. usually it was mind meditation, but this time without. and just contemplated naturally.

don't get me started on messy rooms (eye roll). I think having a routine works, setting out chores for specific days and not over doing it, some times a little mess is ok, I know people whose environments are spotless and then I allow mine to have some to give it a homey feel and to feel the pressure to compare with others, that can feel like a chore in itself.

actually when I have the kids around we all get together and I get them involved, make it a competition and reward, then have a little talk afterwards about what the lesson of the purpose was. takes some effort but I notice when I don't make them feel like its a chore and it more optional activity it works wonders, if they're younger I'm so ocd about them making more mess, but let them, they practise to clean as they go along depending what it is, just have to crush urself not to get snappy as I used to lol.. other times, but this my case where I have a ton family kids around

updated by @alijay: 04/08/18 04:46:00PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
170 posts
Okay so as the day went on it started to get a little heavy. I wonder if I am just learning my limits. Either way, I am grateful for days like today.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
247 posts
Sure, always question what Ur sensing, where, who, what, why and if it feel connected to anyone you know, analyse recent events encounters, in my own case I think way ahead of time, contemplating on all scenarios I may encounter in future, gives me the ability to mentally cope and prepare.. I'll share something about that later when I have time, if I forget nudge me :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book