Feeling good?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
200 posts

I have noticed a major shift and I'm not sure how it happened.

A couple of days ago I decided to pull up the selenite grid that is around my room. When I pulled the first crystal I felt and instant life of the weight I have been feeling. Normally my room stays pretty messy. In fact I am never motivated to clean it. Been like that my whole life. However after I removed the grid I cleaned my room. Now it's not spotless but anyone who knows me would be amazed. 

Today I went to work and noticed more positive but strange things. There is this girl who is nice, but I cannot stand to be anywhere near her normally.  She has an energy that makes me sick.  However today she had no affect on my.  I didn't realize it at first.  Usually without looking I can tell she's there. Today she stood right next to me and I had no idea she was even there.  I was even able to talk to her without feeling sick. 

Last night after letting the selenite rest on my window sill for a day I reset the grid letting the crystals tell me where they wanted to go and burned some lavender. I meditated for 30 min with my malachite. I also gave the crystals I work with a lot a break from me for a couple of days. And I removed the wire wrapping from my main pendent which is a combo of black kyanite and tigers eye. And went to sleep with her, black tourmaline, and hematite in my hand. I didn't feel a major change when I woke up. But I am noticing a lot of changes.

I'm wondering if anyone else is noticing any shifts in energy right now? Because some of the things I did are not new. But the outcome has been amazing. 

It's so different that I almost feel confused. I wish I knew just what changed so I can do it all the time.

Living in a beautiful moment 

updated by @crystalsage: 09/24/18 07:43:17AM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
200 posts

Also I am in an extremely crowded place and I don't feel bothered by it.

updated by @crystalsage: 04/08/18 08:03:11PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
200 posts
Okay so as the day went on it started to get a little heavy. I wonder if I am just learning my limits. Either way, I am grateful for days like today.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book