Energy attack/ how to diss O’Conner form one

GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
4 months ago
28 posts

A n extremely vicious and negative as well as ultra persestient attacker has been attacking me brutally lately. It feels like it might never end. Do you know how to dissconnect from someone like that? It’s an emrgency baceause it seems  like one of the most evil energy’s has chosen me as their ragdoll. HELP!!!!

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts

Can you elaborate? Are they connected to you in person or afar? Is it someone you know/see  regularly or otherwise? 

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/08/18 06:49:19AM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
4 months ago
28 posts
So 3 days a go I started feeling this one source of really bad energy directed toward me from I don’t know where, and some extremly dark and evil energy had seemed to latched on to me. Pill like how you feel someone else inside your own body. And it’s sending some really altiplano and destructive feeling towards me. Here’s what I think is going on here to the very extreme and in gonna get really hurt if this continues(sorry). www.mit.edu/~rei/spur-help.html
Also it feels like and seems like it’s bever gonna end. It’s been happening for 4 whole awfull days now. Thanks for your help! What I would like to know is how to ditch or loose this negative person who really and super latched themselves on to me.
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
4 months ago
28 posts
GuitarHeroGod47:
So 3 days a go I started feeling this one source of really bad energy directed toward me from I don’t know where, and some extremly dark and evil energy had seemed to latched on to me. Pill like how you feel someone else inside your own body. And it’s sending some really altiplano and destructive feeling towards me. Here’s what I think is going on here to the very extreme and in gonna get really hurt if this continues(sorry). www.mit.edu/~rei/spur-help.html
Also it feels like and seems like it’s bever gonna end. It’s been happening for 4 whole awfull days now. Thanks for your help! What I would like to know is how to ditch or loose this negative person who really and super latched themselves on to me.
Connected from a far if it was local it would feel more intense. But it’s still really bad. Hopefulyllly the attacker gets their fill then like forever moves on. It flairs up and the attacks get worse when I focus on them(though the energy)
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts
You have to want to detach from them, conciously.

I don't sense from you that you do?

If I can't detach energies, where I've been latched onto myslef unwillingly, I have to do the most strangest thing and ask them to place barriers to prevent me from latching.

What negativity are you absorbing?
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
4 months ago
28 posts
Yes that’s right I do. Okay so I just don’t ever latch on to them by not thinking about them. And I don’t think that they’ll place up barriers if I asked them to to keep them from latching. This person seems determined from letting me live my life(and abusing me through intentions). What I’m absorbing are like a specific frequency of ringing in my ears and intense “jolts” which like are super disruptive and it seems to be trying to really do me some harm from the inside out. Anyways I’m getting help from people who heal you from this sort of thing to try to get rid of the evil source. It’s terrifying really.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts

Your not possessed from this persons energy aura are you? It's likened to the sensory change of body composition. I know a case where two people have annihilated themselves in each other, ina spiritual context. You need to cut the chord with them. If not I'm presuming it will begin to manifest in reality towards physical annihilation. It's something I'm exploring when I have time but I haven't really met anyone to discuss it with

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/08/18 07:21:14AM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts

I've sensed from the analysis of this topic where I knew of these two people, a sense of the energy-body projecting or pressing down they're chest (spiritually) on the other. The concious state of awareness what able to deflect it and change the frequency it was trying to resonate or project.

Have you sensed anything g like this?

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/08/18 07:26:26AM
cat_is_very_broke
cat_is_very_broke
@cat-is-very-broke
4 months ago
32 posts
I won't lie, brand new at this. In my 40's and with my therapist (who is also an empath) help has been teaching me was of dealing with negitive energy. The first major lesson I needed to learn was to identify where it is coming from. I was only a couple weeks into acceptance of my empath side where I would get these overwhelming moments where I wanted to do and I felt that if I wasn't here I would stop disappointing everyone. I wasn't worth anyones love and I just needed the world to swollaw me up. Only it didn't go with my mood. With my therapist he helped me identify that those were not me but someone at the time I am bonded to by destany, our two vibration are on the same frequency for energy vibration so even with him 4 hours away working and we haven't spoken in person since the end jan, time means nothing with this bond and I know realize 2 things,
#1 he needed help and I wasn't sure what to do. He ghosted me so I was letting him have his space.
#2 How much others effect me and how what I took as my own self hate was really others hitting me with their negitive energy (i have some but not close to what I feel)
After identifying where it is coming from, try to stop it. I finallly reached out to him and we are talking again. we are a ground for each other and he is already doing better.
After grounding yourself is also important. take a walk in a park, play with some plants and the dirt, do something that is your grounding feeling and for most it has something to do with nature. Then meditation, or just imagine that dark energy leaving you how u will feel once it is gone. some meditate in nature to the energy can be released back in the universe, some meditate at an alter where they do every day, I lay in my bed and place different rock crystals on my chakras that are blocked and let their energy vibration help pull are i imagine and pushing out my negitive energy. As an empath there is healing power in your hand. Place rose quarts in your hand, put your hand over your heart and imagine the love. love is more powerful that any other energy out there, the rose quarts amplifies the love touch. It means unconditional love.
Hope it help and I with u all the success in your journey.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts
For me personally, though it's not my thread to add this here so I apologise, but those things don't work for me. I attended my meditation class online today and yesterday. And some can already see how it affects my state of mind, it's funny but not at the cost of the peace of others, I'm just lucky that some understand me better than others and tolerate. I hope they don't shout, I'd get scared

I didn't participate in the first part the night before, just the 2nd verbally, it wasn't that bad I had control and grounding was better. Yesterday I participated verbally with the first past for just a minute or two, and the 2nd I just listened to on/off.. I was conciously aware I was high lol I didn't have to project anything but I wanted them to see how quickly I can deteriorate from over absorption of positive lights, I didn't have that level of control before.

but I noticed i was also soaking up from others in the group's. It wasn't heavy, but then I was distracted by the negativity from elsewhere. I learnt that the spiritual teacher, maybe not conciously, that's not for me to know the station, but they were telling me to ignore from they're own band department, as if for me to accept this person is projecting towards me for unknown reasons, but they don't really care for her, it takes me back to when I did used to practice and meditate I always used to hear 'i love you more than my own daughter' but I have no authority to apply that to myself.

Iv actually decided to try something new and see how it goes, to purify my breath as negativity is conciously projected towards me, to cleanse so my baby isn't affected by it directly, it has its own energy field I think that's what the deeper reality of placenta represents, and the water represents continuous purification within the womb. But If begin to absorb or project conciously it affects it too. I thinks it depressed as it's taken on way too much, my external state is depressed, though I'm aware it's not my own aura.

But I had to put it through more negativity to deflect, instead of projecting back which I hadn't been doing intentionally or knowingly, they still projected so I decided to use the power of my mind instaed of any other means, I watched kill bill, the sword fight scenes, I visioned the enemy's attacking Gwyneth paltrow as the energies they are projecting, not the people themselves, that I must master to taken on however many I can and slay through them but to ensure I don't purposely project back, I intended to watch enough repetitively to have it imprinted on my mind so I can learn to do it as 2nd nature. I then intend to switch roles with Lucy Lou, in battle Gwyneth is victorious, but my intention is never to harm others, so I submit my higher self to be the ultimate sacrifice, to represent forgiveness and be slain. As an empath and some one who despises violence and torture it's something I'm willing to explore, to never get too comfortable where I am.

I also have another technique, to envision my heart connection with my guide, that he is one to cleanse and purify, for me the experience is just homework, what did I learn? How can it be negated. I vision him taking it from me, it goes it goes, if it remains there's a lesson to be learnt and ascention is required, with it comes grounding simultaneously and the help of God.

Sorry to have kept it long..
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts
The sword fight also represents karma. But from God not from myself. If there's a lesson to be learnt for people who knowingly project negativity then I'm visually projecting they're own back to them, if there's a lesson to be learnt and karma manifests then it is so by the grace of God, perhaps to take heed. I intend to send a peaceful offering that I think will be really useful, it certainly helped my journey in how I can take the role of a spiritual doctor as a student (mentally) and how I've benefitted by it, I didn't complete the series but it's the least I can do, people.just ought to stay more vigilant or surroundings and energies
Hopeful
Hopeful
@hopeful
4 months ago
6 posts
Can you somehow reverse the energy-connection? How about grabbing the bad energies, face them towards the attacker and then send healingenergies in return? Visualize that the light you send towards the attacker is so much brighter and stronger that it cracks up those dark energies. You might not only free yourself, but also the attacker... Just an idea that came to me as I read your post. Good luck ... 🌹
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
4 months ago
28 posts

So about a week ago I unleashed this force or something on someone was trying to being me down. So I naturally made the wrong move and tried to get that person to stop. I was in class and I was detected by someone as an empath, and they started to try to get me to “mirror” them like they do. But it wasn’t anyone in the class. So I was in there trying to pay attention and not fail, and this persistent energy kept trying to shut me down. So I did something which I had never done before as far as energy goes(it’s really weird what happened). But this folding feeling happened where it felt like I was folding the energy of the other person or something( and I just watched it happen at the time having no clue what it was), but now I’m pretty sure that had a very bad effect on the other person, now I’m dealing with this horrible mess and it won’t stop. I’ve realized that what had happened was something super destructive which I had done to the other person. But it’s not something which I could just do at will. If I tried to do what I did then I wouldn’t be able to do it. When it happened the energy stopped attacking me then so I just carried on. But now I think that it may have really done a number on that other person who now I guess is on a vengeance rampage against me. I don’t know who they are and vise versa. Thanks for all of the help I can now try to deal with it(I now see how to deal with it), I’m trying to send light their way to get them to back off, and hopefully allow them to reverse it.Also trying to just now latch on to their energy. I now feel like super horrible about what happened though which is actually a weak point, like crap dude; I can’t say how sorry I am about that. When I feel sorry ‘bout it I re-latch on and get hyper aggressively shot down in the most horrible way you can imagine. (person is probably like a giant). 

Also things are improving actually.

updated by @guitarherogod47: 04/08/18 10:19:53AM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
167 posts
There is some really good advice here.

I agree with grounding. It is the best way to expel all energies that do not belong to you.

Sometimes grounding is hard. In my experience it can hurt at times and it generally takes time but is worth the work.

As my name suggests I like crystals as aids for grounding and protecting. Malachite is great for drawing out negative energies.

Other things that help are deep meditation, good sleep and a protein heavy diet.

Sage and lavender help me change my mood as well as changing my room around to shift th energy in my private space.

I also have a grid of selenite around my room to help me cleanse.

If you use crystals they may need to be cleaned and recharged. I recently had to to that to the grid in my room. Although selenite technically doesn't need to be cleaned it can get overloaded with the energies it is absorbing from you, the same way all crystals can. I have noticed that after a long day the best thing I can do is remove move my crystals. I have noticed that in doing so I also feel the energies being removed from my body. At times our personal crystals absorb so much that the energy I don't want is kept with me until I remove them and give them a break from me.

I have also found that blunt honesty with the person can help. For example I have a friend who has a strong tendency to latch on to me so I stop answering the phone and become distant. She gets upset no matter how I try to say what I need. However this has been a good thing. I have noticed that when she gets upset she begins to distance herself from me and in turn she helps me cut the cord by inadvertently cutting it on her end too. It can be harsh but it keeps me mentally and emotionally healthy. When I am healthy I am in a better position to help when I can and life is just better in general.

Hope it all works out and remember....nothing last forever.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
167 posts
Screaming and loud singing can also help remove energies. The exhalation is a release of the old and the inhalation brings in new.

When we hold oil n to hard to old energies we start to feel anxiety in the chest because that is where most of the movement that needs to happen takes place.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
238 posts
Hopeful:
Can you somehow reverse the energy-connection? How about grabbing the bad energies, face them towards the attacker and then send healingenergies in return? Visualize that the light you send towards the attacker is so much brighter and stronger that it cracks up those dark energies. You might not only free yourself, but also the attacker... Just an idea that came to me as I read your post. Good luck ... 🌹
Lol I personally have a meme gun ready to blast when im tempted, but I'd rather them carry on looking a fool to think my stuff is about them, it's vanity, jealousy, envy, materialism, daddy issues, insecurity, boy problems.. and really close to hardening they're heart if they carry on, and that's usually a sign that God will take care of the karma himself so I don't have to.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book