Soul infusion

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
5 months ago
249 posts

What is people's understanding of soul infusion what does it mean to you and what are your experiences of it?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
169 posts
I looked up soul infusion to see 8f I could find a better understanding of what you are asking. Unfortunately there is also a restaurant with that name that seems to be dominating the web.

However from what I could gather it seems to be a way of reaching the higher self by engaging the right brain and opening up senses we have forgotten how to use.

Is this what you are talking about? If not could you please explain? It sounds like a really interesting topic and I would like to know more if you have time.

There was a movement with some metaphysicist that used the phrase "keep right" to get the message out. It was all about being balanced and using both sides of the brain but especially getting in touch with the right as it is believed to contain greater knowledge and using it would inspire greater being. I am going to keep looking into the topic.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
249 posts

@crystalsage, yeah I think iv'e read up on that right/left side

I kind of like to dissect energies and place them into mental organised compartments, sometime I feel like monica from friends!

soul infusion in the sense, how we meet people in day-day life, and how the empaths soul communicates or receives information like, soul-soul, just like heart-heart or mind-mind..

if that makes sense? I know I waste a lot of time thinking nonsense and rubbish, I cant help it.. but it was strikes me somewhere when I cant switch contemplation mode off.. no pressure 

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
169 posts
@spiritualskies ok thank you for clarifying. I'm the same way, I'm a big thinker.

While I have not heard of it being called soul infusion I have heard of something similar as far as how empaths and people in general recieve information. There was no name for it. There is a book I read that was a 101 guide to empathy. In this book it talks about how everything thing is an empathetic message. What we see, feel, smell, touch, all these things are filled with empathic information. So basically our senses and our interpretation of what is being sense are all empathetic.

For me once I tried thinking in this way. Once I began to view every experience as an interpretation of messages being recieved from the outside world, it changed being an empath for me.

The inner empath, the soul, dreams, and other things that are not easily understood do not speak using language. Language is but another crude way of interpreting these thing. However because language is so crude we can never quite explain what it is we are sensing.

The questions of the universe would be better understood in a painting or vague poem or proverb. Something is capable of changing and not concrete.

If I am remembering correctly, it is the right brain that is capable of processing pictures than the left side.

Because of that the idea is that if we can tune more wholly into the vague quiet voice of the universe and let go of words which at times can leave more questions than they answer, we become more in tune with the universe.

Meeting people, smelling, seeing and so on are just ways of the universe communicating with us. Everymoment that happens is symbolic of the voice of the universe.

At least that is how I am understanding it. So it would seem that by learning to open up to those messages,well I dont actually know what happens when we do that. I just know that sense I've started viewing every occurrence in that way being an empath is less and less painful and life is more calm.

For example I am actually in the hospital writing this message. Something fell on my head so the people who like to poke have to make sure I dont have a concussion. Usually I cannot stand to be in a hospital. It makes whatever I'm going that much worse. But its, not bothering me. Everytime I do get a little worked up there is a voice in the back of my head that just says you can get through this. And it'll be fine. It is so calm that I can't argue with it. All the usual worries come up but I feel like more of an observer than anything.

Life is strange and that's how I got here.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
249 posts
Hope your feeling better?

I don't know why I called it soul infusion, kind of like visualised it when people meet we don't think of the soul Interaction taking place, just face level and interpretation of the interactions taking place as we process information received and what we give out and how we respond to it.

Visioning it like a colour of paint and as we meet people (for me anyway) I don't have a colour that defines me if I had to choose one, same for perhaps others too, we take colours from others what we like and see and add to our own palette like a recipe.

But I guess it's something I've contemplated about more recently in terms of a future aspect. For example there's some people I've met in my life never expecting to when I'd get affected by spirit energies, they'd increase paranoid thoughts and convince me to believe them, now that I'm aware of that they can't affect me in the same way, but I pondered on whether if we are to meet certain people in future, then this person in particular would have a connection with them too for example; so as we communicate with everything and spirit energies being ones that can influence any kind of knowings too, then I wondered could that be a possibility?.. it's for me to think about just how I look at it and how/what other way people perceive it?..
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
955 posts
Hi...if you mean people sharing energy we do it every day...we don't just talk to people...we send out energy links that connect to others...when we're in large groups of people we are exchanging energy on a large scale....our energy fields are our soul bodies and our soul bodies extend far beyond the frame of our physical bodies....so we exchange energies simply by walking by a person....when we ground ourselves,pray, meditate we infuse our own energies with those energies to help heal us and make us stronger....but we can be infused with negative energies as well...we are always being infused with some sort of energy not our own every day in some way either by accident or on purpose....is that what your looking for?...
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
249 posts

@womanwhowalks, yes that's exactly what I meant! :)

I think the more we are intertwined with all around us the more we infuse, so say for example when we do readings on some people they may be hit and miss because we don't only pick from the person we do readings on but those that are associated with them? has anyone ever encountered that? but ofcourse it makes it difficult to ever determine because we cannot validate someones thoughts/emotions etc unless they confirm.

thanks for ur replys :)

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
955 posts

When you're doing readings you're picking up information from different frequencies within a person's energy field...someone can have readings done by different people who understand the information differently or it's coming from a completely different area....depending what each person is focusing on or ABLE to reach...I can pick something up and friend I have will pick up different info even though we're reading the same energy...his brain is wired differently than mine...lol...but it's all related in some way...this goes for connecting to certain spirit energy as well...I don't need others to verify what I'm sending and picking up in their energy as energy never lies...humans lie...not energy...lol

updated by @womanwhowalks: 04/22/18 04:03:47PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
249 posts
@womanwhowalks that makes total sense! I'm the same way, including a friend of mine, we both could read the same thing and both pick up different frequencies, I wonder if that has anything to do with who we are in general as a person and how we view things, presumably so..

Lovely of u to share Ur thoughts x
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
955 posts
No..I don't think it has to do with personality types at all...it has to do with how we receive energy...how our brains interpret the energy...I asked a question to this group a while back and I got a lot of different responses which had nothing to do with what I was looking for until one person actually came through with a connection to the spirit I was asking about...I simply asked the questions and sat back and waited for the right response...the members were not wrong with what they were picking up...they just weren't picking up the right frequency...someone did though...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book