Feeling bad

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
391 posts

Does anyone else get that "I feel bad" feeling when dealing with not so nice people like a narc?  

Why should I feel bad when someone did me wrong and I got upset with them?  Am I picking up on their bad feeling for doing wrong to me?  Or is it my higher self saying I shouldn't have gotten upset?  Do I just care to much?

updated by @tigerlily: 03/17/18 04:17:51PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts
Lol...all...the...time....lol...I think it's the affect that a narc has...a narc tries to make people feel guilty...turning whatever is going on to be not his/fault...and it's all THROUGH their energy...I've noticed when I encounter one and I connect to their energy everything I'm thinking is about them...always...how everything isn't their fault and it's like it takes over my brain...but normally I'm not thinking that way at all...it takes over...So I have to get away and remove their link so I can get my brain back....

It always amazes me that it's always about the same thing...I encounter different people but it's the SAME energy and their way of thinking is all the same...
It's the one thing that tips me off...the automatic feeling of guilt where I have none is another red flag....So use it to your advantage...lol
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
391 posts
Yes! It's taken over me, and I'm always feeling it's my fault. As if I should have just taken everything from them and not even argue back. The more I have the past few months, the worse it got.

How does it stop? Is the only way for them to not be involved? I didnt see this peeson for a week and i was happy and i felt my confidence grow again. I've had energy clearing done and then it comes back.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
169 posts
I think its the Narc who is feeling bad and we are just picking up on that emotion.

For me as soon as I put up a shield that feeling goes away whether they are in my presence or not.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts

Narcessist's NEVER feel bad...lol...ever... their energy is quite different...when I say energy I mean their souls....everything you pick up or sense is energy...and their souls/auras are full of information... the energy of a narcessist FEELS quite different from other people...and THAT is what you sense when they connect to you...when they connect energetically via the energy links....these cord transfer energy to you and from you to another person...this is how it is done...when the narcessist links to you they start transferring their energy to you and yours to them...and to an empath it's HORRIBLE because their energy takes over...if fills every corner of your energy...it's how they can continue to drain you when not there... So the only way to stop this energy exchange with a narcessist is to disconnect their energy link to you manually...find it and pull it out by the roots...a complete removal...and continue to do so until it stops...a person can connect to you from a distance...at any time...that's why its important to know your own thoughts and emotions at all times....not seeing a narcessist or any person is no guarantee energy transference of undesirable people will cease....you have to remove them energetically as well... once you learn how to do that you won't be as scared...you'll ALWAYS be disgusted but at least you have a way to deal with them that they don't understand...lol...and it won't be such a big deal....just extremely icky...lol...i personally don' think a narcessist's soul is a human soul because of how different their energy is...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/17/18 01:18:58PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
169 posts
Yes they do.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts
Yes they do what?
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
169 posts

It's easy to completely write someone off. To say their souls is different is to say that their are children born wrong. And it completely disregard the changes life experience can have on a person.

Now I am not saying that those changes have to become your problem. In fact I am saying the opposite.

We all make a choice in life particularly when faced with challenges. We can chose to blame the world or we can react with hope and compassion. It is insecurity in one's self that leads to the Narc tendencies.

The more insecure a person is the more controlling and angry they tend to be. Again their issues does not have to be your own. That again is a choice. The entirety of existence is connected. You need only be aware.

It is compassion and wisdom that allows us to see and feel the world the way we do. It is with that compassion that we get through life as an empath without being overtaken by all the bad.

After all the idea of what a narc is, was created by the idea of what a compassionate person is. In creating beauty we simultaneously create ugliness.

updated by @crystalsage: 03/17/18 01:34:14PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts

I'm not saying I don't have compassion for narcessist's....it must be awful to constantly be rejected based on your energy...I'm stating a fact....my reaction when I connect to one is energetic...what I hear in their energy is always the same...what I feel is sharp energy drain...not about physical....energetic...and with each one I've connected to it's always been the same experience....energy transfer...very icky energy and it's MY reaction....not theirs....it's how the energy is....i'm not looking at personality...Im feeling energy....these are souls that seem to be of different origin...I've ALWAYS stood up for people and individuals no matter what both spirit and living human beings who are being mistreated and would stand up even for a narcessist if they were being mistreated...but I can't and won't be connected to their energy if I can help it...I will STILL have to go and remove their energy cords from my own energy to heal myself from the contact...it's all about energy and it's effect...it is what it is...they are what they are and can't change either...no more than I can change to accommodate or accept the connection...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/17/18 01:53:28PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
169 posts
I also never said you didn't have compassion.

I also said whether or not you chose to connect is a choice.

To say a person is not human because you dislike them is not truly a basis for fact however. Whether you are describing their energy or their physical, I'm not sure there is really a difference.

When I spoke of writing others off, I was referring to the statement that disregards them as human.

I simply disagree just as you disagree with my belief that narcs actually do feel. No more, no less.

Again whether or not you chose to connect with a person is a choice.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts

Actually the connection is NOT a choice...we connect to people all the time via these cords...it's automatic...and the energy transference is automatic...but there are cords which must be disconnected manually...and a narcessist is one of them....I'm stating a fact...I'm not saying they aren't human...I'm saying their SOULS seem to be of different origin...your soul is different from your body...it's energy...once you die your soul separates and moves on to do other things...it's the same for everyone....the soul of a narcessist is energy...and that soul is VERY different from others we encounter everyday...that's all I'm saying....the effects of a narcessist is ALWAYS the same...those are the facts....how I feel about them when I'm not connected is compassion....what I feel WHILE I'm connected is disgust...pain...and I receive everything in their energy as words and HUGE ego...and it's all the same kind of soul energy...I'm trying NOT to put them down...but these are facts...not made up out of hatred...it's the energy only...

Also...while connecting is not a choice..STAYING connected is....provided you know about options to help you heal your energy....some of us seem to be more affected by the energy of narcessist than others....but not really... as connecting energetically is not just about empaths....all humans and spirit do this...it's how communication is energetically....its always been that way....but no one remembers for some reason when we are born in human form.....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/17/18 02:41:15PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
169 posts
I'm sorry that it is difficult for you to accept that I disagree. I never used the word hate. I'm sorry that you feel I am saying you are coming fro. That place. In fact the word hate never crossed my mind, only that I disagree.

I am also speaking from my own experience. I'm sorry that you cannot accept.

I like this forum because for me it is a safe place to express different ideas. With that being said.

I wish you much peace. As I seem to have struck a cord with you, I am now choosing to disconnect.

I appreciate your opinion, and respect it as such.

Thank you and take care.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
169 posts
@tigerlily I would like to apologize to you. I thought the topic was interesting and only meant to add an opinion from my experience.

In my experience when I acknowledge that the bad feeling belongs to the Narc for me it immediately goes away.

I gave that information with the thought that if you wanted to take something from it you could.

Anything I say is merely my opinion, given in the mind set that open communication is beneficial, because it may be helpful to someone. Just as the communication I have received here has been helpful to me.

Thank you and take care
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts

I have no idea what went wrong here...actually....I think I do know....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/17/18 02:52:35PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
391 posts
All this is making more sense now. Thank you both. The individual I'm dealing with, really only cares for themselves. I dislike I'm carrying the burden of their wrong doings, for their gain. This is what I'm seeing/feeling now. I had a dream about this. It is clearer to me that narcs do this for their own gain. Since I have argued back to this narc and i thank my strong personality for this, this is what they do not like and just trying to take advantage of me to get their own way. Using their feelings to make me feel inferior so that they may feel superior. In the end, I see now morally/ethically I did no wrong here.

I think what am I am feeling is that this narc lost a battle, a battle that they felt no other would stand against them. And is projecting their feelings to me so I'd back down. Of which I will not. But because I care he knows it, and is playing reverse psychologically to get me to side with him.

If it helps I can state the situation at hand. Even though I know I know I stand correct, I dislike that he's making me feel wrong about it?
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts

No...you are not doing anything wrong....everything you sense is at the energy level...and all that you sense is usually correct...people lie...energy doesn't....don't engage...simply walk away...clear your energy of all links to him and yours to him...projection are made through these cords...and don't engage...that's all you can really do....it's not backing down....it's them loosing the game they play...just walk away....and don' just cut the cords...PULL out the roots...like a weed they'll just grow back if you don't ...and you don't want that...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/17/18 04:23:26PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
955 posts
Might I suggest you do your own energy work?...it's the only way to learn...on yourself...that way your I control and sure about what's going on in your own energy...if the cords come back it usually means they are actively seeking you out energetically or the energy work did NOT include the pulling of the roots and they regrew....doing it yourself will help you know what's in your energy and knowing how to clear it on your own will give you the confidence to deal with issues as they arise...
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
391 posts
I've tried a few things, and it comes back. What has helped b4, doesnt work on him. I'm very open to trying something new that can help in the moment he projects that energy.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book