Searching

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
24 posts

Hey everyone.

I noticed that I usually just post something when I am emotional and searching for answers myself and usually end up with answers for others... anyway... I have been "searching" for something the last few days. I feel lost and empty and maybe that something is missing but I can't seem to place what.

Do any of you feel like this sometimes? Any advice on how to 'cope' with it and not getting depressed about it?

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
4 months ago
142 posts

You cope by finding what your looking for. Problem is you may be looking in the wrong place. It can be even harder if you don't know what it is your looking for. If your getting depressed about it, that's a good sign your about to find it. Don't give up.

igor
igor
@neverquitter
4 months ago
19 posts

these last few days i ve felt the same...especially because i gave up to lust and went off the track..

I dont knwo how is it with you, but sometimes i tend to lose my way just to go wondering around and then i cannot find my way back so easily... it happens everytime im okay, i  give up to temptation..and my head get so heavy, i feel im like 2 different person,  it feel my visions is foggy, nothing makes much sense in the material world. Its strange...and i feel down, like running around crazy and checking music and poetry to see if i can find from where i left...talking to everyone..and feeling sad, putting myself down.

With friends i find myself again, in presence of friends and a good laughter (but even this is hard sometimes to find cause i tend to get impacient, agressive and suspecting on people), praying and meditation is also good to relieve the pain..but dont give up sometimes when you find it life shows up very glorious, and miraculous (i guess thats why i tend to lose it, to come back, but i got to stop this cycle, i want to be healthy and happy) take care

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
810 posts

@alexisw:

I do get similar feelings. If it happens around certain people or places then you can attribute that to what you are picking up. But if it is more of a constant feeling, then I take it as a red flag reminder that I need to slow things down and have a good grounding session. Doing some grounding usually resets me and I'm back to normal pretty quick.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book