Meeting your spirit guide

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
375 posts

Hi everyone! :)

I met my spirit guide recently for the first time  through a workshop.  I'm really fascinated by the experience of it and was curious to know your experiences when you met yours?

updated by @tigerlily: 03/09/18 05:02:03AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
769 posts

@tigerlily:

That's great. I have that on my to do list. Can you share the workshop that you took? Was it online or an in-person class?

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
4 months ago
40 posts
I’m still trying to meet mine :-( most of the time it seems like I’m babbling to myself. I have a hard time separating their voices from my own.
cat_is_very_broke
cat_is_very_broke
@cat-is-very-broke
4 months ago
14 posts
What is a spirt guide?
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
769 posts

@cat-is-very-broke

Here’s some info. that will help explain spirit guides.

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2006/11/connecting-with-spirit-guides/

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
375 posts
It was through a group workshop. I think it was more mild of hypnosis or deep meditation , I could have fell asleep, my body was heavy and relaxed. I think we were all under this for a half hour. She talked the entire time guiding us. And I don't recall much she was saying after that when he appeared.

I never knew or understood how to communicate with my guide, but he told me how he does.

@hop-daddy see if your area has past life regression workshops. It should be the same mild hypnosis or deep meditation. If you are in the area I think you are, I have someone you can call.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
769 posts

Thank you. I live in Phoenix, AZ area.

cat_is_very_broke
cat_is_very_broke
@cat-is-very-broke
4 months ago
14 posts
Thank you.
I never realized that they have been talking to me my whole life. Until extreamly recent I had ignored my empath side and everything that was being told to me through the empath abilities. I learned the hard way to never ignore my gut. Then as time went on I was able to pick up on the negitive energy vibration. It is only now I heard them talking. I am still learning what it means and how to ground myself.
That blog was extramly helpful. Thank-you for the link.

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book