GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

Yeah, tell me about it. 2018 has a very stuck feeling to it. Like for whatever reason people are going crazy for some reason. I don't think it's an angry shifting that it is, It's competitive mixed with subconscious blocking(preventing access to it, so try to overcome it) and also toxic to a degree. I think that it happened in mid-2017, but then in 2018 it became a lot worse. 2017 was actually really good, but that's when the stuck began I realized it. It's like a path which is different from the path you would have otherwise taken had it not been for that energy or vibrations you're talking about. I would just ignore them and try to take the path if they weren't there. I also noticed that the energy of right now kind of has a good thing about it, in that it seems to provide sort of comfort in that everything isn't just straight up triggered like it was before 2017 which was honestly scary. Not saying this isn't scary, but it's better if you know how to deal with it. 

GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

It’s just this thing where people inflict this kind of mindF*** where it’s like you can never escape out of your current bad(deteriorating) emotional state, or physical health state. It happens when they inflict it on you through the energy field around you, and I guess humans have like Wi-Fi or something, and can transmit signals through the air like bees do I’m assuming. Except once I saw this research study presentation which explained one possible way that this could be explained is through the earth’s magnetic field and your mind has enough energy to light up an entire city for like a month, so that could explain how feelings and such get transferred from one person to another. The mind F*** is related to how your subconscious works, and I’ve noticed that certain emotional energies or personal states(when you feel what others feel and understand how they are as far as them being them self’s), and from there I’ve noticed that that can stay with you for a while just to briefly explain how that works. It happens on a similar basis, except it's the feeling of I can't enjoy anything, what if I never can ever again?

****Don't read beyond this point if negative energy and discussing it has a terrible effect on you****

It takes the form of being mentally dissociated from your subconscious and also it happens through in a similar way except with negative and destructive emotional states of being) So them( "haters" if your next to a busy street on ground level, or if you are in a place with some toxic energy), they basically do this thing which takes you out of awareness of your subconscious, and brings you to the surface where you aren’t seeing the whole picture. Effectively blocking access of what’s under the surface which is important because there may be serious stress buildups there, which you have to work on release but don’t, and it all bottles up, and then you get the idea. It’s good because your brain can compute how to get out of stress in a way which you aren’t conscious of, and heal itself, but it would seem impossible to do so if it’s wholly on you to figure it out without the help of your subconscious(also empathy heals, but works better if both are used together), and the task can seem like an impossible one thinking you will have to go and understand every one thing, and figure everything out that way(which if you’re in that place never even happens cause you don’t even try because you succumb to the easier to quit and not keep pushing cause I’m causing too much harm to myself if I continue which isn’t true cause harms going to happen to you anyways, but if you push through you can get out). Also it’s that your brain can focus on thousands of things at the same time (which you can’t do consciously-imagine thinking that many things simultaneously, consciously you can only really focus your full attention on one thing.) But if you get cut off from that than that won’t occur.  And it’s also the energy which makes everything feel like what if you can never escape and get out of this rut, and that you’re stuck there forever, that’s the feeling I’m talking about which seems to be going around right now. People also seem to be suck in that way which sucks. You can keep a desired affect away if you're in the "zone" when you brain is in control and focusing on a ton of things to form a picture(it should feel like your looking into another dimension which isn't understandable) there you can immediately reverse the effect. 

updated by @guitarherogod47: 03/02/18 01:51:25PM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

You remember last year with all of the chaos that ensued, yeah that's what i was talking about. And it's doing what I previously stated this year, except worse because 8 is a subconscious number, and it's mixed with that chaos having the effect doing what it did last year to people unfortunate enough to come into contact with that energy to have that happen to their subconscious. Sorry about the sporadic jumbled run-on paragraph of ideas. I was high when I wrote that(bad judgement on actually posting it hope something was learned from it though).I have good self control so I don't struggle with addiction. For me it's just that I have problems being able to heal the cumulative stress which I take on from everyday life, and don't have a solid support structure, So I rely on will power and intuition to deal with it all. It can only get you so far though. I've just been making small steps, and hope that it's taking me somewhere good. Like I can only release stress a bit at a time then I get burnt out. But it's that horrible energy which is mixed with the number 8 in this year which is really stopping me like never before. Last year I was fine, this year not exactly.... I'll just keep on trying until I can actually reach that point where I'm make waves. most of the time I feel it's cause I don't have a social life cause everyone around me is full of drama. But that's not the problem because nothing can be done about it. It's because I need to just get to a point of clarity and being able to see how to do it again and then beat the odds and actually do it. Everything just needs to make sense I suppose. Thanks for your positive words of encouragement. I actually think it's just that you need to move or bring yourself up to taking affirmative action, and just find it within yourself. Instead of your brain going into "coast" which isn't good, you need to find out what you can do within your control, and will yourself through it. It just hit me right now, It's like a flow which is extremely hard to maneuver but it's possible. It's also cause I'm being targeted by toxic people, where I'm at there everywhere. And that make's it like a million times harder, cause one knock from them will stop you in your tracks. Well I probably deal with like 30+ "mirroring them" a day so yeah......lord help me! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!!?!!? But I am doing pretty well and hopefully one of these days I'll become a god at emotional intelligence and be above all of it.

updated by @guitarherogod47: 03/02/18 06:10:46PM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

Yeah, vibrations, not really sure what that is either, but I assume that it's just something which you feel in sync with the earth, like thorugh meditation. Like related to how you room is organized and laid out. That effects the flow of energy around you. I don't know, but I think it might have something to do with the energy of the people around the world, and who knows maybe this is all just an never ending illusion created by the fact the everyone in the world observes other conscious energy. Maybe nothingness has never existed and something has exsited for ever, and it's been something this whole time. Anyways, what's causing it is defiantly people passing by in cars through the neighborhood. Where I live it used to be all just tress everywhere like back in the 2000s but now theirs a walmart less than a mile away, and waaayyyy less tress, and a bunch of shops around me like Game-stop, Cellphone Carriers, UPS store, a ton of restaurants less than a mile of where I live. Moving out of here once I'm through college. All this seems to wreaking havoc on the energy around me, and It's now a freaking zoo, where there are monkey and gorillas constantly flinging crap towards me to put it one way. But that's not really that important, but it's causing mayhem on my self-control, and the occasional mind F happens like yesterday, when I got mindF-ed into worrying about hurting those around me and also even people who aren't even around me like a Lion or something. Sorry for that, I have no clue WTF happened but things are weird in the world of energy, just trying to get off of it(from affecting the lion). I think it should eventually be fine though. Seems like something which is going on in the subconscious, which seems to be doing stuff by itself which it does, you just have to figure out how to take control of that I think......

GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

They say hard work is what will get you places. So you have to work harder to deal with your situation. I know that I certainly have to. Also my family is the same way, my mom has more mirror neurons and my dad has more cognitive empathy. But there pretty toxic(act nice, but will do things like try to trigger you when around them). 

Also it's just that you need to see how to work hard and what to work hard on. It's like taking charge, and just staying in the moment and trying to see something you could do, and then working hard to do it better or higher quality, then you can get further than by just not working had and staying stuck or at odds with yourself about how your situation is what's the reason for your misery, and how if there were great you wouldn't be in the state you're in. I just try to endure that and work on what I can do. And starting up is difficult, like creating a path or a way to do something, but once your rolling it's easier to keep going. Like you have to form Ideas and understandings about how things work and also the structure and organization of what you're trying to do and where your going in the context of time. then there's also the subconscious.... which understands for you.

If you have energy you should also try to not project it, and keep it for yourself, and if you end up projecting it you will zap your own reserves. Also stress release is a real thing, you just have to find the feeling and make it feel as real and intense as possible, but this can be blocked by other people projecting a blocking or kind of an obstructing, and freeze inducing energy, so you need to unfreeze it(mobilize). Movement and aerobic exercise works well for this. everything is easier said than done however. Like have have been getting nowhere today. It typically feels like for me it's happening own it's own. And that's the hardest thing about all of this, is that it can be made to happen(the states and things), but you have no idea how or what is happening. Or really how to activate emotional states. It's like a skill I guess like how actors can make themselves cry, something like that.

updated by @guitarherogod47: 03/03/18 12:54:51PM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

They're passive aggressive, and will try to activate you're flight or fight response, which leads to stress, hopefully acute, and not chronic stress. But that's why it's important to mitigate the stress and manage it in a functional way which leads to working under the stress to deal with it in a positive manner through meditation, and also relaxation. You have to relax to do any kind of healing whatsoever, otherwise you'll just make it worse. If your stressed it's best to use some self-control to deal with it until you can try to make yourself relax, which will allow your system to heal itself. There's also conscious healing which you can do yourself, which is definitely in empath thing. But just relaxing will allow your system to heal itself unconsciously not sub-consciously(which you can still be a little aware of). Also making your feeling feel real and as intense as possible is what you would to to try to consciously heal stuff, but you'll be able to tell if it's being effective or not trust me(or you might have to try to develop that sense). I can tell if it's actually working though. If you're stressed when trying to do that, it can actually make it worse, so relaxed and when your sure it's working is i guess only when you wan't to try that(if you aren't already like good at doing it).

updated by @guitarherogod47: 03/03/18 01:05:01PM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

That's great, awesome that you don't have chronic stressors, where I live you feel like you're constantly being crushed by dense and really heavy pressure energy around you, which is constantly stressful, I guess that those are the vibrations you feel around where I live, but it makes the stress you would consider to be minor something which can set you off into high stress mode where it can cause some oxidative stress which is why I was saying that stress management is so important because here it's literally that or let yourself fall apart. With the sound issue your having, to help that always focus on what your hearing even it's it's silence, then you won't have any of it bother you.

I was just saying there are like a ton of different things like beyond physical in the world with like patterns and , you can explore it, and I also find it beneficial to explore all of it cause it can be a good thing and allow you to get more out of life, some things have specific effects or different properties. Looking into it all allows you to understand more about the universe and things. You have to activate your cortex though, which is tricky. 

It's worth looking and taking a dive into, you just make your cortex do it's thing and feel like it's focusing on multiple things at once and like it's turned on and is constantly connecting on and doing multiple things, and it should be amazing. Also your subconscious mind is really cool because it's fascinating. If you have any questions about anything, i'll try my best to explain it as far as I know, which is very little. Have you played mirrors edge which is a video game. If not then you should defiantly play it and get to the part where she is under ground and that's when i felt the most like that. It's was incredible. And honestly beyond comprehension.

updated by @guitarherogod47: 03/03/18 03:39:38PM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

Also thanks, just talking to actually people who are like yourself really clears up a bunch of things I was having trouble with(never met another empath in real life). Sound doesn't affect me in the slightest, i get so zoned out of it that i don't hear any of the sound in the world around me until I focus on it. What gets me is freaking impluses from people which seem to penitrate the time and space barrier, and then suddenly I feel what they are feeling, but it's when they intend it. I find that "zoning out" of that helps too, but when enjoying stuff i can get forcibly taken out of my joyful state and it ruins it.

updated by @guitarherogod47: 03/03/18 03:50:50PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
947 posts

@alexisw:

First off, how is your boss doing? Is he going to be okay?

And secondly, I am not the type of empath who picks up on earth energy so I can't really comment. Except that we've had wacky weather and some dormant volcanos and earthquake faults becoming active again in the world. There does seem to be something going on there. 

And on a related note, I pick up on people emotional energy from people in the same room or in a 5 mile radius. But I also tap into the greater emotional energy of the USA at times. When I feel the later it is pretty overwhelming and makes me feel sick to my stomach for the day. It gives me this impending feeling of doom and is hard to deal with. And in these past few years the ugliness that mankind projects has really been going from bad to worse. I wonder if this low energy from mankind that is so dark right now is having an impact on mother earth from an energetic level?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
947 posts

@alexisw:

I agree. I think there is a connection between human energy and environmental energy. 

GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
10 months ago
28 posts

Technology is the reason behind humanities current downward spiral. It's great but it also provides instant gratification, which you can become addicted to and not do anything like work for real rewards. It is causing people to lose all self constraint, and then they make no effort to be socially acceptable, and when they are anonymous they are complete jerks(super evil), and don't value human social status like in a way where you work to build yourself up to the point where you are happy and confident about how you look and then enjoy that when you go out and are around other people. Then have a fun time doing so:

Back in the day people didn't go around emotionally abusing people, but now they are which is because of their high stress all the time state cause of overstimulation from internet, and not learning how to deal with stress, they actually could make life good for themselves (in a way which builds up their self esteem, and gives them good social skills and the ability to be a fun person to like hang out with). If you can imagine back before the internet, people who were low on empathy, but had worked to build up their own self's had no gripes about it at all cause they would be confident and socially secure about themselves and in their own abilities, thinking they had gotten what was good in life by being "cool", and a fun person to be around. They would not try to knock you down cause that's not a cool thing to do. Think like a built guy(someone who has like average or lower empathy) there with everyone else(higher) who's just there enjoying and  having fun laughing with everyone else around him who is and telling jokes, or like being silly acting in way, inside jokes, and creative, and just straight up being stupid. And everyone not having a care in the world and just enjoying the good in the moment and in that moment everything is perfect and good because you’re in like extremely good health and having fun and loving it. It’s cause then it’s was socially the thing to be a cool and valuable person and to do so you had to work up to it. Now it’s the opposite and it’s in right now to be triggered(WTF). No that same person who would have been seen as pretty awesome is now a triggered drug addict who takes down people who are enjoying stuff(by advancing or just doing things which can be upsetting). Before people may have even looked up to him, n Now it’s no fun for anyone.

Getting there would take work but there was a reward in it, because human nature is to interact and be social with other humans. But if you don’t get that interaction you aren’t filling a need and you’re quality of life will suck, and you may experience lowered health and depression. Technology is getting people to be socially isolated, and instead of interacting with people they play with their phone and don’t see that that’s causing them problems for them and everyone around them, but in the absence of it there would be no other way but the good and better one. This would be good in the fact that people would care less about trying to bring you down more than bring themselves up. And your experience wouldn’t be influenced as badly by that, imagine that, and how better it would be that way. It’s because people are triggered by the technology, and pretty much have their brains turn off that they fall into a sort of if I’m not having a good time no one else should, so instead of trying to make themselves better, they try to bring down everyone else.

But now they don't know what's really good. Without technology, they would have had to work to overcome obstacles, and that would have been their focus, now that everyone is in a kind of instant gratification, they’re not focused on getting a reward which would need to be worked hard on to achieve(and better for themselves and everyone in the long run) and their now just dealing with some of the toxic $#*! on the web which has a similar effect as drugs like heroin on your brain, and it's a major barrier to achieving any success. Now pretty much anyone with an internet connection has access to drugs, and now feels like a total POS, and now because it sort of the thing to do to try to trap others around you they try to make it so where you can’t see a way to get to a good place(it would be pretty good if you weren’t constantly knocked down(actually broken down). They would have actually done that before if you kind of looked at them funny or something(evil still existed was just less apparent), but now just for no reason. And now everyone is triggered and like that. When before they might of seen life as a pretty beautiful thing and could have had a good now, now it’s ruined for everyone. Technology..............is it really worth it. It makes people money, and it's those evil corporations which are causing it.

It's all having the effect of suppressing peoples empathy, cause your brain and system adapt to circumstances and environments, and if there aren't many people around then your brain responds accordingly, but now it's like that except there aren't any worthwhile people. Actually people with lower empathy back then would have their brains boost their empathy due the the circumstance. Having the result of wanting to feel loved and like a worthwhile person.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book