How do we fight it.

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
10 months ago
131 posts
I know as empaths we are here to help people. But this world is consumed in darkness. How do we fight it without becoming a part of the darkness ourselves. My friend is being consumed by it, seduced into this fast money lifestyle that one day if she's lucky she can get out of without time in prison. I want to get rid of the one that made this darkness accessible to her, but that would make me like him. This fight seems like a losing battle, how do we win?
updated by @windwolf: 08/04/18 04:40:28PM
WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
10 months ago
131 posts
All I see when I close my eyes is me doing something violent to her boyfriend
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
10 months ago
200 posts
We need to love. Yes now the world is full of pain. If we let it consume us then we only ad to it. The world is full of pain because we have forgotten that this is a game. Life is supposed to be fun. Now more than ever we need to harness the energy that love creates and fill ourselves with it. As within so with out. Remember how in some ways being a kid was easier, that's because we ran on the vibrations of love. Last night I put pictures of loved ones and tried to relive the best moments over and over again. I felt the sadness rush from my body. My goal is to keep filling myself with that energy so that I can call on it at will. Love is an energy and there is a reason we search for it so hard. But we can also manifest it within ourselves.LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
456 posts
Is your friend in a bad relationship? We can't always stop friends from chosing this. We as friends or empaths can tell them and talk to them. If the darkness is affecting you, and you have tried talking to your friend, may be best to remove yourself from it.

I was in a relationship many years ago where my friends have warned and told me to leave and I didnt. I got sucked into the darkness spiral. At the time I didnt listen, but wish I had. But as humans go, sometime we we all want to be with someone and put up with stuff more and leave when it's to late. Experience and life lessons is what helps us understand better.
Nea
Nea
@nea
10 months ago
218 posts

Love conquers everything, and with empathy you can choose to see beyond the violence and hatred. With love I mean unconditional love.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book