I forgot it was supposed to be fun!

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
142 posts
There is a painting of Confucius, Buddha, and Lao Tzu. In this painting there is a vat of vinegar which represents life. Each of the three are depicted tasting the vinegar, their facial expressions representing their view of life. Lao Tzu is depicted laughing. Now over the years I have come up with many theories as to why he is laughing.

Lately life has been a struggle. Totalled my car, was sold a lemon, and essentially have no reliable income. I have gone on several interviews and am still waiting for something to work out.
During this time I have had several panic attacks, and been a walking ball of depression. I have been reaching out for help looking for was too change the energy in my life. Although I was not having any luck. Today while I was reading the book of storms I was practicing some of the techniques I finally felt a shift.

Afterwards a thought occurred to me.

I forgot life was supposed to be fun!
That was why Lao Tzu was laughing, because life is a game and games are fun.
I have been approaching this situation with so much anger and fear. That anger and fear put me in an extremely negative state of mind. This made my energy toxic and I kept finding myself drawn toward more negative situations. I realise now that in order to truly change my energy and therefore the energy I'm drawn to I have to go back to having fun.

I wonder if anyone else has had this experience?
updated by @crystalsage: 02/18/18 06:56:14PM
sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
5 months ago
40 posts

Recently, I have been trying to rush my accession.  I wondered, why can't I see my guides, where are my visions! I realize that part of what was holding me back was that this process is supposed to be full of love!  I hadn't been approaching it with love, only with greed because of my ego.  I have asked my guides to help me open my heart so that I may feel more love for the process and not just the outcome.  So far it's working.  I'm learning to love the moment I am in. 

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
142 posts

In the name of fun I took a bold step today. I posted an ad on craigslist offering meditation classes. I have been feeling so unfulfilled lately with any kind of work that I am doing and I realize it is because I miss helping people. I got the most out of being an empath when I was helping or listening to someone. I realize that my entire life's journey is full of moments when I am helping someone usually with an emotional problem. perhaps it gives me a direct focus for my empathic nature so that I am not just walking around soaking a any energy I come into contact with. It was when I felt the most full of love. Meditation was a peace of cake as well as astral projection, and lucid dreaming. Yesterday during a meditation I realized I had soaked up a lot of hate and it was how I was approaching life. So I gave myself time to release that energy with the help of some my crystal friends and I am still worried but I feel much more determined today to find a solution. I feel like I can be strong. Like I want to be strong and I haven't felt that way for a while. I feel light and happy and sleep is actually sleep. I am relearning how to live with love.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
379 posts
Same. Soaked up alot of hate and negativity over stuff in life. I haven't mastered the art of lettings things go and rolling it off my shoulder, but it greatly helps. All the taking in from people and helping was really affecting me. I kept getting this feeling I was going to have a heart attack one day. Finally after several people telling me to let things, and trying divine writing. It has helped tremendously. I was told through writing to have fun and not take on others troubles. Fun came up multiple times through my writings.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
142 posts
Last night I did a meditation where I focused on filling myself with the energy of love. There is that saying as within so without so I am spending time remembering moments when I coul d fill that energy flowing freely so that I can create that energy as I go out in the world. I used picture of loved one and my imagination to strengthen that feeling. Love is my new mantra. Lol
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
5 months ago
142 posts
I think I just got the job.

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book