Sorry

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
3 weeks ago
129 posts
I'm sorry, it seems like I never have much to contribute here, and that I'm always just asking for help. Once again I don't know what to do. Why is it that we hurt so much? How does an empath deal with a broken heart? Because right now I just want to die. No relationship has ever worked out. I'm always told the next girl is lucky to have me or that I deserve better. I'm surronded by so much darkness now and I dont know if there is a way out. I feel like Im drowning but I wont die. I believe in God and I pray for help but I don't hear any response from heaven. What do I do to stop this?
updated by @windwolf: 02/06/18 09:39:40AM
Kate Hynes
Kate Hynes
@k8
3 weeks ago
4 posts

It will get better, bad weather always passes over. Just keep the faith, keep busy and try to stay present. Eckhart Tolle has some great videos on presence, read the Power of Now, it might help

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
3 weeks ago
129 posts
It's getting hard to think or feel. I have to concentrate just so I don't see my suicide when I close my eyes. Why can't I be normal, why can't I be happy?
Kate Hynes
Kate Hynes
@k8
3 weeks ago
4 posts

I've been there and you are normal, it will pass. I think reading Eckhart Tolle will help, he talks about the pain body which is something we can use to gain a higher consiousness and move past pain -

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 weeks ago
22 posts
I use dnt techniques when I feel like that. It's all about distracting you mind so that you can get past negative thoughts long enough to implemet self care. Try taking a walk or doing some jumping jacks. Blood pools near the center of your head when we are feeling distressed. That increases symptoms of depression. Moving around gets the blood to move relieving a lot of the symptoms. The catch is that depression keeps you from wanting to move. I think of it like a parasite. It wants you to stay detached from your body so it can live there instead. Grounding exercise will help you regain the feeling of being in your body. It's never a bad thing to ask for help no matter how much. In fact it is brave. Think of all the people who are going through the same thing but too afraid to speak up. When you speak up you give those people a voice. So thank you for sharing. It is much appreciated.
WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
2 weeks ago
129 posts
The thing that made me genuinely happy is gone now. It was a light inside of my friend, her smile, her soul. It called out to me, took away the feeling of loneliness, allowed me to be myself. Now it's gone.
Blaque Roze
Blaque Roze
@blaque-roze
2 weeks ago
3 posts

I felt like that along time. I no longer feel that way because your spirit knows what's best for you. Sometimes you collect so much of other people's energies. Especially your partner. 

If you are like me, a taker, you will be attracted to broken or souls who need healing. Even if they are not consciously giving you their energy, they do, as much as you are not realizing you are taking. (if I'm confusing you, excuse me).

Some of us take lower or broken energy and convert it to higher energies.

I've had relationships where my spirit tried to heal the other person, and that person's energy either rejected me (by causing silly arguments all the time) or take gave too much (which made me drained or sick). Eventually the universe takes them from your existence to protect you. Although It leaves you with an void in your system, know they the universe knows whats best. 

Some of us also have bouts of loneliness, whether you are with someone or not.

Take that time to spend some time loving yourself. We collect so much energy all day that we don't think about our own healing. Sometimes we don't even know which energy is really ours. Embrace this time alone. you can't love someone or heal someone who is drawn to you if you you don't love yourself. You will always feel broken unless you spend time to love yourself. Your times of being alone (never consider it as loneliness) is a gift you are given to do the things you truly want to do.

When I realized my loneliness was really the gift of being alone it allowed me time to revamp and to encourage positive things into my life and It healed me for my next charge (what I call a broken spirit with needs me)

What I also realized is that some people are not allowed to stay in your life for long. Some people are there for a quick fix of healing and then we as Empaths fall in love and try to keep them longer than they need to. We feel so awesome when we make someone feels better and we grab on to that feeling and fall so quickly. When that person has enough and moves on (like they are supposed to) we feel like something is ripped from us. We feel a hole, like a part of us is missing, we feel like there's no more will for living. Once you are confident and aware of this, wish them well. Some come back into your life and will be the best friends you ever had. Some won't. You have so many other people who love you and so many other charges to attend to. Its ok.

I'm telling you, once you embrace and become aware of how awesome your gift is and how important this time alone to relove yourself you will no longer have that feeling. You may even get to love yourself so much that you will realize you don't need someone to validate your awesomeness. It will make thing a whole lot easier.

Chin up. 

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
one week ago
129 posts
I can't let her go. I think she's empathic, and it's still new and scary to her. She is currently dating an abusive controling narcissist. Its like she's draining and becoming less like her true self. I know I asked for help for myself but it's just, I need to be stronger so that I can help her. She has literally saved my life more than once, I can't let her down lime this.
pinkrose
@pinkrose
one week ago
32 posts
@windwolf I agree with what blaque roze said, couldn't have said it better myself. I can feel how much you love her and miss her, but you need to ask will you cause more harm than good not just to her but urself also?

I feel the same way about someone, they've been an endless blessing in disguise and I feel like I owe my life to them because thank you just isn't enough.

Letting go of someone when your empathic and so in love witj them is by far the toughest challenge ever faced, sometimes we want to stay to do more for them but the attachment becomes stronger and that much more tougher to let go.

I hope we can all find the strength, your not alone.. love and peace to you
Nea
Nea
@nea
one week ago
201 posts

You don't need others to fill your life with meaning. You are important enough. Just because you value yourself equally to others doens't mean you love them less. It just means your love will grow exponentially, and you will love yourself just as much. It's not fair to her to give her that responsibility. You have to take responsibility of your own life.

Much love and good luck

Nea

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
one week ago
129 posts
@pinkrose how am I supposed to let her go? Why do I have to? I see her getting pulled into the darkness, letting her go feels like I'm abbandoning her when she needs me most.
@nea I'm not sure I understand what you mean by giving her responsibility. I didn't choose to love her, or be pulled out of my darkness when I met her. She just made it happen. I don't depend on her to make me happy, I'm just happy when I'm with her. I can go out and enjoy life it's better when she's with me.
pinkrose
@pinkrose
one week ago
32 posts

@windwolf, I wish I had the answer because I can totally relate but I'm Just as lost as you. let her grow from it, she will be fine, I didn't know my empathy at one stage, and it is a scary place to be in, yes as empaths we know the daily struggles of it, but we have to remind ourselves that in whatever way we were gifted with it, not always was there somebody around to help, that's where the inner strength and growth comes from. the last thing you want to do is help her with her abilities and get sucked into a connection with her that you cannot break free from, if its safe to do so, let her know you care and you're there for her and that she can reach out to you if she feels the need to do so.

no doubt she sounds like a beautiful person on the inside, if ever it does feel like she's being pulled into the darkness, she'll know how to pull herself back out. keep her in ur prayers and thoughts.

have faith 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book