Coaching for 'new' empaths?

Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
3 months ago
90 posts
Hello beautiful people!

When I first came to the EC, like a lot of newbies here I was very confused, overwhelmed, and just generally didn't know where to turn or who could help me with the issues I was struggling with. But with the help and advice of this wonderful community, I was able to overcome the difficulties I was facing at the time and now am in a much better and healthier place.
So essentially I have been thinking about ways I might do something positive to give back to the community after all the help and support I've received here :)
I am also currently looking at potentially moving into a new career around coaching and workshop facilitating. So I wondered whether there are any 'newbies' here who feel like they might benefit from a bit of one-to-one support around getting to grips with being an empath, and basic tools to help you manage your sensitivities.
If this is something you might be interested in please feel free to pm me, I won't be charging anything as this would also be the first time i have done anything like this online, but I do work full time as well so may only be able to help one or two people at a time, if there is interest!
Elise please feel free to move or delete if you don't think this post is appropriate :)
sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
3 months ago
40 posts

I am trying to PM you but cannot.

Have I missed my opportunity?

Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
3 months ago
90 posts

HI @sashacat1995, you have definitely not missed out! Hmm maybe we have to already be friends to pm? I didn't think of that! I'll send you a request now so hopefully then you will be able to - I didn't want anyone to have to share their private email or anything in the forum to avoid bot scraping! Let me know if you're still having trouble sending a message still and we can think of another way around it I'm sure :) xx

rainlover
@rainlover
3 months ago
4 posts

i also tried to PM you with no luck

hope to connect with you :)

you are so wonderful for offering this

Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
3 months ago
90 posts
Hi @rainlover that's my bad, I didn't realise we have to be friends to direct message, I'll send you a request so you should then be able to message me :)

If anyone else is also interested please do add me as a friend and I will drop you a message too!
ladygirl86
@ladygirl86
3 months ago
16 posts
I'm so lost as I finally recently came to accept my gift. Thank you for doing this.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book