HIGHLY SENSITIVE PEOPLE

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
4 months ago
113 posts

I feel it's important for this group to look into/understand this condition: HSP, highly sensitive people as they are known to be Empaths.

Fatigue and needing to withdraw is a commonm trait. There are numerous YouTube vids, Elaine Aron seems to be the originator/discoverer of this condition. Often labeled as shy or introverted, but not always the case, HSP has physiological reasons, our brain is different.

A huge % of HSP suffer from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, PTSD.

this is a long vid, however he goes into lots of the unusual traits and quirky stuff associated with being HSP. HSP are nature's problem solvers, we are much more aware, notice many more details/observations and that is why we go into overwhelm or get exhausted as we can be working 5X's harder then joe average. 15-20% of the population is HSP - equally spread amongst the sexes.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
664 posts

@lastars:

Thanks for the info. This is a good topic to discuss. HSPs are a psychology term that is modern medicine's way of acknowledging the existence of empaths. But where they fall short is they don't acknowledge or explain why true empaths abilities are spiritually based. And their HSP categorization is pretty broad and includes about 20% of the population (whereas only about 5% of the population is estimated to actually be empathic).

I've done some research on HSPs in the past as I was curious about it. And I found that an empath can be characterized as an HSP, but not all HSPs are empaths. We've all met people who are really sensitive and wear their emotions on their sleeve. You know the types (hot heads, complainers, and teary-deary types come to mind). But upon examination they are just sensitive people that don't feel emotional energy like an empath. But they would be labelled as HSPs. It gets a little confusing as their are similarities.

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
4 months ago
113 posts

It is an actual physical condition originating in the insula of the brain.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
664 posts

What is an interesting side-bar topic to this is how often a traumatic event triggers an empath awakening. I had something traumatic happen years ago that created high levels of stress and PTSD type responses. And while it was a painful time, it awakened the empath in me. We've had discussions here before about how common this is. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,249 posts

I sure wish I was physically healthy enough to start an HSP/empath Meetup in my area. I would so love to see other empaths face to face. I often feel alone around my "normal" friends.

Even better, IMO,  would be a small community of empaths all living in their own tiny houses to get much needed alone time, but with communal shared spaces. 

Cheshire Cat

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
370 posts
I've read much about HSP as well. I do agree they go hand in hand. What amazes me that my friends don't understand either is how sensitive we are to emotions, but also to what is going on in our body. I feel everything starting from all the fluid building up from a cold in my sinuses and lungs, to muscle soreness beginning to radiate if I over exercised.

My one friend is an empath, and she is just like me, where being around certain types of people give her anxiety and will make her physically ill. Going on tangents of complaining to release the energy. Etc.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,249 posts

"Going on tangents of complaining to release the energy". 

Thank you so much, Tiger Lily. I learned something today. I never realized that is why I seem to compulsively do this, even though I know it annoys most of my normal friends to no end. I know nobody likes a complainer, but I seem to have a need to let it out to someone, and it feels more like therapy than complaining to me. I still need to figure out how to stop, since it just makes others feel bad or down after they read it.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
370 posts
Her and I don't really see it as "complaining" anymore. In the end we say sorry for it and thank you for listening. Other people see it that way as you are unhappy and negative. But in the end it felt really good. Otherwise holding it in I feel like a bubble ready to burst. I'm trying journaling and it has helped alot thus far.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,249 posts

Hi Tiger Lily,

I agree when you share it with another empath, they understand and I also feel like a bubble about to burst if I don't tell someone. Part of it for me is a desire to see if my reaction is considered an abnormal over reaction, and whether others have different perspectives to offer. I have 3 empath correspondents who've become friends (they all live far from me, so I will never see them) whom I can do this with and vice versa.

I am sad though that some long time friendships with normal people, some more than 50 years long, are suffering because they don't understand, don't pick up what I do, and don't desire such deep conversation. I've had to lower the amount of contact in order to protect them from how depressed I get, because of what I pick up from people. This has forced me to face that my best friendships are not as intimate as I'd thought. 

I was not at all a complainer when younger, instead being very naive, and constantly used as a result. I picked up the things I pick up now, but did not realize then that other people couldn't read people like I could. Slow learner, lol. I always tried to understand why people did the things they did and made endless excuses for them. I also did not hold others to my standards. I do now, and that makes a huge difference. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
664 posts

@tigerlily:

You hit the nail on the head on why empaths can be described as moody people. We take in all that emotional energy each day. And if we don't do regular grounding activities, it overflows and leaks out of us in bad moods and bad ways. I find myself being very short tempered/impatient when I am wound up empathically. I can feel that low emotional energy taking over trying to get out of me. And that's usually a reminder to me to start doing some grounding and breathing exercises to help get it out and return my mood to neutral. Otherwise I'm not a very pleasant person to be around in that wound up state. Even when I remain calm and quiet in a wound up state, I notice people around me acting like they are walking on eggshells. It's as if I am leaking that low energy and regular people are reacting to my internal mood. I've even tried hard to fake it and put on a happy face despite feeling like I'm going to explode inside and people still react funny around me when I get like that. So there is definitely something very unseen and spiritual going on when we leak the bad stuff back out. And being like this does absolutely impact relationships because people don't know what version of us they are going to get at any given moment. That's the life challenge for us. The good news is that with grounding techniques you really can push that bad stuff out in private and then bring your mood back to neutral or even happy.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
370 posts
The grounding exercises is what gets me. That extra time to destress or release. I spend ALOT of time alone. To the point I think it makes me lazy, but I'm emotionally exhausted and left not anytime to do anything else. I used to use exercise to release, but I notice my mind keeps going and I have all these feeling and emotions in my head as well. It helps, but not enough. All the complaining helps in addition. I just hit a point recently that I can't even read anymore. I have no idea if it's the energy I pick up on from the author, but I'm even more exhausted. Since I've kept to myself and not gotten involved in work drama or others people's drama. I feel more at ease. Like hop-daddy, I hit a breaking point recently and just lost it. I cried for weeks, drank alot, slept alot, and got sick.
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
3 months ago
113 posts

TigerLily, that sounds like PTSD

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
754 posts
@hop-daddy.....oh man did you hit the nail on the head mentioning how it’s hard to be in a relationship with a non empath and how they cannot deal with our roller coaster emotions. I have become way more sensitive than I used to be....not sure if it’s due to my spiritual awakening or the fact that I am not medicating or drinking to numb. Either way I was told by my husband tonight that he doesn’t like what I have become.....ouch! No understanding whatsoever even though I told him it wasn’t my mood but picking up on someone else’s. I’m the same person, but more hyper aware. I am feeling he does not like the bs detector in me, he lies on a daily basis and I have been calling him on it lately instead of just ignoring it as I have for way too many years. There has been a lot of emotions in the air also that I have been picking up on which is making me very moody even though I have been doing self care and grounding. Today was a challenge in particular, I sent a card to someone having a hard time....bam...I was feeling all of their “stuff”. The struggle is real.
Sorry @lastars for highjacking you thread, no one to talk to so it comes flowing out, what hop-daddy posted really hit home
Blessings
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
881 posts
Hi...I'm hesitant to jump in here because I know this topic is touchy....and I'm in the process of re evaluating what my purpose is...i've spent most of my life just going along....not really paying attention because I was too insecure and bullied....but I'm reading what your saying and i can relate to all of what you're saying...this one thing for me is that I know there is another source of energy in each of your houses that also is a narcissistic energy....most of you probably don't realize the impact of this on your own energy....again....i'm gonna say it...barcodes....it's a major issue as it is extremely invasive...your being bombarded by this energy which has the ability to change your moods thoughts....cause anxiety...and cause health issues...it bombards the body with its frequency and never stops...take a look around your house and take note of all the products you have with these codes...I'm begging you...please start removing them so you can get some peace...it's a major job...but my health is improving since I started removing them from my stuff....i'm still a clairaudient...but it's actually gotten much quieter....and as i remove them my own energy field becomes stronger....that's what it does...it weakens the entire body mind spirit and i think it's been causing many of the mental and physical illnesses since the day of its being invented and created...I don't know why it's come to my attention but it's done so...and I can't keep quiet...everything you eat...drink is surrounded by this energy...we eat it and it infects our bodies....it sends out it's signal and invades the energy systems and brain....it's connected to something not normal to human beings ...and is causing the imbalances and acute overs sensitivities that we can't seem to get control of...we SHOULD be able to with all that we're doing and all that we're learning...and yet we have relapses...and it's not because your doing anything wrong...it's because there's something preventing us from achiving that goal...and it's NOT your technique...it's not...you are all bright ppl and are doing everything right...your body mind and spirit need to by cleared of this energy which can not be grounded out...there's a frequency that can remove the tainted energy...and that number is 45433....I took this number wrote it out in words...I then crossed off the vowels and with the letters left over I drew a symbol...in a circle....this will help clear you and your food of this energy....I use this number as a number only or as a symbol...i'm gonna have stamps made with this symbol so I can easily clear new products I buy...before you start doubting yourselves and your abilities look into this matter for yourselves....you may NOT be able to feel it...a lot of people don't...but you all know...just because you can't sense it...doesn't mean it isn't there...with our abilities we each sense different things...and I sense barcodes....in my face AND hidden...we can't sense x-rays...but we know too much exposure can harm us...so if your drinking alcohol.. smoking...eating food that have barcodes...remove the codes and clear the energy...everything is tainted...I take all labels off my clothing too just to be sure...believe me I KNOW what your going thru...and what you think to yourself....I don't think it's coming from you at all....check all your bills...and important papers...those coupons you get in the mail or clip from the paper...a lot of those have the codes....we're surrounded by them...your books...magazines...mail...cardboard boxes...building supplies....the list goes on and on...please...just check it out...and see what happens when you do....I don't like feeling people suffer but if I don't say anything no one will ever think outside the box and make the connection...I can't sit in silence while good people are suffering....I'm sorry for butting in like this with this topic again....🙄
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

@cat-whisperer -

I could've written your post. I gasped when I read it. If you do want someone to vent to about this subject, PM me any time. Sending virtual hugs your way....

@ womanwhowalks -

I looked at the organic protein and vitamin/mineral shake I was drinking for breakfast while I read your post, and it has a barcode on it. It took me years to find shakes that did not contain something I was allergic to. I am too sick to make my own from scratch, and have too many medical chores in the morning to find the time. I have heard barcodes referred to as the mark of the beast by several people. I just can't see how to get them all out of my life. Isn't this like so many other pervasive things, like wifi for example, where our only hope is to raise our vibration high enough to be above it's reach? Honestly, I don't know and am asking your opinion if that might work.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
881 posts
I know it seems like a difficult task....lol....bar codes are on practicly EVERYTHING we buy....and even if you bought each ingredient separatley to make your shake they would still be scanned by a scanner and emit this energy.....and no...I don't think you can raise your vibrations high enuf to avoid what these things do...it's not the type of energy that can be ignored....it feels to me like I'm being covered with radiation.....I can tell even if I don't see it, where one is....no matter what I do I can feel it....it's the type of energy that i really don't understand how no one seems to feel it...it KEEPSyou from being able to raise your vibrations...it eats away at the human energy...so no matter how much you ground or change your diet...or believe in God...it wouldnt do any good...you know how i'm big on smudging to clear negative energy right?...lol...smudging does NOT clear this energy at all...the only way to clear it is to remove it... completely....I wouldn't be so insistent if I didn't understand what I was talking about.... even if for some reason I lost the ability to feel the radiation from the barcodes I would STILL do everything in my power to bring light to this subject... because I now KNOW it's there and i can't go back to accepting that it's not....kinda like being an empath....I can't turn it off even if I wanted to....once I know and understand what things are about it is what it is...a bad poisonous thing...and I think it may be contributing TO peoples' illnesses if not actually causing them....I'm still finding them...yesterday I found a few stuck to the moulding used around the walls and windows and a few stuck to the outlets and switches I'd installed before I understood about barcodes....I took them off and now the area I was feeling this energy is clear...it feels good now....the food I'd been eating always seemed to make me sick to my stomach....and my cat...was having seizures....it's been explained as being a normal part of getting old...except that when I removed the barcodes that surounded her she stopped having them...during Xmas I had a bunch of stuff on the table in front of her kennel and she started having the seizures again...I removed everything with barcodes and her seizures stopped....I'm telling you...I'm not really thinking of whether they're the sign of the beast or not....all I know is that they're baaaad....and people need to start removing them...when you drink your smoothy or store your food take the bar codes off and clear the energy...it IS extra work and that's why it's the perfect way to hurt people if it IS coming from the evil side...to make it look so innocent and make it seem such an impossible task....I mean...who wants to remove a stupid sticker?...right...but if your health depends on it....like finding the a smoothy without ingredients your allergic to...but what if it's NOT the ingredients you're allergic to?...what if it's the barcodes your reacting badly to? Since no one actually can feel the energy...but our digestion IS feeling it and mistaking our food as the problem since we haven't made the connection to barcodes and illness....take your smoothies out of the container...or cut the barcode off and clear the energy that surrounds the product...the symbol I made DOES emit it's own energy...I can feel it as well...and it does do the job...just experiment and see if maybe your health does start to improve....it's wouldn't hurt you to try....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/07/18 08:16:20AM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

Hi @womanwhowalks,

I am not picking up on what you are, but it sounds horrible. I am so sorry you have to feel that. I do feel that I am being prevented from raising my vibration though. I can definitely feel that. I also notice that every morning, despite my meditation before arising, a major problem occurs to try to upset me and make me angry. It just can't be a coincidence. I always thought it was either the so-called Archons trying to get me upset so they could feed off the energy or energy from my neighbors to the south and north, both of whom are the two angriest people I've ever met. I will consider barcodes though and look for them in proximity when I get enraged.

The main ingredient I am allergic to that seems to be in every healthy meal shake was something I got in tablets in a plain container from the animal feed store about 20 yrs. ago, when I had the reaction to it (alfalfa). I got it for our dog's Lyme arthritis, and tried some myself, since I have Lyme also. The other common problem is chamomile, which I reacted to in Sleepytime Tea, which I am sure has a barcode on the box. I am very glad you have found a way to stop your kitty's seizures, so at least one good thing has come from this discovery.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

P.S. I forgot to fess up that I am really bad at grounding, so I could do it all day long and I'd still not have @hop-daddy's success. I do it every morning as part of my Qi Gong routine, but I am a phoney. I do not want to be grounded to  this world, and of course spirit knows this. I want to leave it, yesterday. I have wanted to leave for almost 20 yrs. now, but am afraid to take matters into my own hands in case a) karma is involved, or b) I fail. I've done a lot of research, and more than 97% of attempts fail. The disease I have has a successful suicide rate of 26% with 3 attempts for each success, so that gives you some idea how hard it is to live with. Almost all the successes are with morphine patches though, and I cannot even get a script for mild pain pills where I live. Our governor has an addicted son, and is on the warpath against legit pain patients, trying to make it impossible for anyone to get pain meds for more than 3 days for any reason. Docs are afraid. So, I suffer. Pain is the least of my problems now that I'm in Stage IV though. If anyone has any hints on how to ground yourself to this earth when you really don't want to be here at all, please do let me know! Thanks. 

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
3 months ago
113 posts

People complain because they need/want answers/solutions.

Anything with a barcode in your home can be picked up by satellites.

Many things happening that we don't even know about, very discouraging to learn.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

Good point Lastars!

I think we need to talk more about those things that may be happening and make use of our sensitivities to try to figure out which ones are real, by combining our abilities to pick up on things. Who better to do it than empaths? Otherwise, the discouragement you mentioned is handled by each of us alone, which is more stressful and exactly what the bad guys want. 

I am not sure exactly what you were referring to, but I when I read your post I thought of the ideas I've heard that we are: under quarantine here due to our violence, that there is a grid over us keeping us on planet, that the moon is a base that we are being controlled from, that we are a food resource herd for more technically advanced species, that we are a lab experiment for more technically advanced species, that the Nag Hamadi describes how an advanced species created us to be ore mining slaves and then left us here with thousands of genetic mutations, since they were sloppy about creating mere slaves, and so on. All of these have in common an uneven playing field, leaving us feeling hopeless in the face of tech so advanced it seems like magic. Is that what you meant?

The only one of those I have a feeling may be true is the grid/quarantine theory. That does not mean the others are not true, it only means that I am not picking up anything either way. This may do better as a new thread, if anyone prefers it that way.

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
3 months ago
113 posts

It is human nature to trust and be compatible and that has been exploited. The majority are followers as having all leaders would be chaos.

the New Age is a 'plant' an intentional deception, as was women's lib. Illuminati takes a truth and twists/manipulates it and runs with it....and millions jump on the bandwagon.

believing what sooooo many people are dishing out is to the detriment of self. If people would spend time polishing their own connection and not being led by others it would be much healthier. We tend to be a lazy lot and in our instant society prefer 'truth' handed to us.

the mind is the real deceiver tho, and mostly, no one questions it.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
881 posts
Cheshire Cat:

P.S. I forgot to fess up that I am really bad at grounding, so I could do it all day long and I'd still not have @hop-daddy's success. I do it every morning as part of my Qi Gong routine, but I am a phoney. I do not want to be grounded to  this world, and of course spirit knows this. I want to leave it, yesterday. I have wanted to leave for almost 20 yrs. now, but am afraid to take matters into my own hands in case a) karma is involved, or b) I fail. I've done a lot of research, and more than 97% of attempts fail. The disease I have has a successful suicide rate of 26% with 3 attempts for each success, so that gives you some idea how hard it is to live with. Almost all the successes are with morphine patches though, and I cannot even get a script for mild pain pills where I live. Our governor has an addicted son, and is on the warpath against legit pain patients, trying to make it impossible for anyone to get pain meds for more than 3 days for any reason. Docs are afraid. So, I suffer. Pain is the least of my problems now that I'm in Stage IV though. If anyone has any hints on how to ground yourself to this earth when you really don't want to be here at all, please do let me know! Thanks. 

Well....I have trouble grounding too...but I don't take it to heart...I'm not gonna kill myself over that...I know your in pain....and it's not easy to live this way....your a very strong person to go thru this...and a survivor...it's not your time to leave....so...don't worry about the grounding...really what I'm trying to do is to give you other things to think about...that there are forces out there taking advantage of our pain and lack of knowledge of certain energies in order to stay in control....the barcodes are there to do that...the natural pain you feel that is caused by the disease is being increased by the barcode energy...I have osteoarthritis and degenerative discs...and I know this because I had x-rays dun...I'm constantly stiff and sore...etc...age related stuff...but...as I'm removing the codes and clearing my energy...my discomfort and pain has diminished some....so my question to myself is....is any of my body pain actually caused naturally or is it something being forced on me thru other means?...I personally don't want you to choose to leave this life...i've died prematurely in a former life and i want to live this one...so I want to impress on you that while living in pain sux....it's still living this life...and one day you'll leave your body to continue on somewhere else...but you chose to be born as human for a reason...so stick it out and see what happens....
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

Lastars - I totally agree with what you said. The Rockefellers decided making women feel ashamed unless they work another job outside the home would accomplish two things, ie. give the elite a lot more money in taxes and destroy the family. New Age is spiritual bypassing, enabling people to blame others for creating their own ugly reality, while they are chanting and sit doing nothing to change things. Just another religion to keep us from finding truth. Also true that we believe our thoughts without question, rather than just observing them with interest. Great post. Glad to know someone is on the same page with me. 

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
370 posts
@chesire-cat

I'm terrible at grounding. I'm like you, I need ALOT of time. It wasn't until I tried reiki, chakra healing etc that I learned who I was and the capabilities I have. I recently started divine writing. That has helped me a ton. Through that I learned where I'm living I'll never find peace and have actually been guided as to places I need to go. But I'm scared to make that move. So I have some traveling to do in the future to check out these places. My writing always brings up people as the culprit. I guess where I'm to go has less narcissists and more empathic people.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

@tigerlily,

I agree about the need to move locations to find peace. The people where I am are harder to bear than my illness. Unfortunately, the place I've long been guided to move to is much colder and I have zero tolerance for cold. The illness I have destroyed my ability to regulate my own internal temperature. In the recent cold snap, my thyroid tanked from the stress, and now my temp is dangerously low. More fun and games with Lyme. I am thrilled you are well and can travel to check out places where you might find more peace. You go girl!

I do balance and clean my chakras each morning as well as putting a shield over the sacral, since it has been repeatedly used by Archons to breach my aura, and the solar plexus, to keep out negative energies, since I am being bombarded from two sides where I live.  I have also had Reiki, by two different people, as well as starting to learn it myself. Just didn't feel right for me and I had too little time for more "shoulds" in my day. I know what automatic writing is, but not divine writing, unless it is the same thing. 

@womanwhowalks,

Even a therapist told me my life is a complete disaster and she cannot see how any of it can be fixed, so what did I expect her to do for me? (I also used to be a therapist before Lyme took everything away from me). I had genetic testing that shows a serotonin transporter defect, which explains why my mother's whole family were depressed and why I have "double depression", meaning it's part long term genetic and part reactive, due to my life situation. I have had 38 years of living in a place I despise. I moved here because doctors told me I had to due to illness, and then I married someone who had a fixed in place business. People with two brain cells  are very hard to find here and there are loads of fruits and nuts. I was warned by two friends who lived here at the time and could not wait to leave and go back to freezing half the year rather than put up with feeling so lonely. 

I am not sure I still believe that I freely and with full knowledge chose to be born here. I am pretty certain I am not originally from this planet. However, I am undergoing a dark night of the soul and I am not sure of much of anything these days! Check out "the turds of karma" online or on YouTube and see what you think. Interesting ideas. The whole light, tunnel, life review, you need to come back and learn a lesson/payback thing may be a program by those who feed off of our negative energy to get us to voluntarily come back to this looney bin, since the rules say they can't force us. The set up here on earth is just too cruel to come from God, IMO. Everything on this planet must kill other living creatures every second just to stay alive. My breathing is killing tiny creatures with every breath by burning them alive in my lungs. It is all backwards here. Evil people have great lives while the good suffer. People who play games make billions, while those who do important jobs get almost nothing, and on and on. Backwards is not God's game, but the dark side's. I don't really believe in a hell where you suffer forever, but if there is something like a hell, I suspect this is it. To me, the absolute worst thing would be having my spouse die first, which would leave me up the creek w/o a paddle, unable to get groceries, meds, go to the doctor, pay the bills, etc. I have friends,  but all the close ones live very far away and are caring for aging parents or grandkids. I have a niggling feeling that will happen if I don't prevent it. I am a coward, so have no immediate plans. I read the Hemlock Society's book and far from helping people die, it is the best deterrent I've ever seen, making it clear how very hard it is to off yourself. It seems many celeb OD's are freak accidents, or somebody's lying somewhere. Sorry to write a book!

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
370 posts
@chesire-cat

I think for you, maybe their is a Dr there that can help your condition. And in which you will be able to tolerate such cold eventually. Wherever the region maybe, try googling Dr's that specialize in your condition and start making calls and read reviews.

I'm guided to the heat, and I honestly cannot bear the heat and humidity well anymore. And I hate big bugs. The other region where it is cold with beautiful summers, i was told ill be lonely. Lets call that region 1. So I'm looking in a different part of that cold, we will call region 2. It's cold, with lots of snow. But yet I feel he is there waiting for me in region 2. Over the summer I was supposed to go and visit that region 2 after region 1. But heavy storms came and I drove home. I got sad thinking it wasn't ment to be and region 1 is where I'm to go. Divine writing told me region 1 would bring lonliness, and the hot sticky bug area would bring happiness. I have to do more writing to find out why region 2 is calling me there. When I think it's a man and traditional values I get the feel good feeling. So I'm going to region 2 soon. Maybe eventually the hot region is where I'll end up.

Please do me a favor and start researching Dr's in that cold area. I think that Dr is there for you. You don't have to go there now, we can thank Google for it.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

@tigerlily,

Unfortunately, that is one of the first things I did. It is a rural area though. One of the things I dislike about where I am now is that it is very densely urban, because doctors told me I had to live in an urban area. I lived in the area I am guided to for 3 mos. before I moved where I am now and loved it. It is probably where the tick bit me, in the national forest I was living in, so I should hate it. I don't care, since I love nature and dislike crowds and noise and any forced interaction with other humans. If there is an alternative doc there, he is not advertising, which may very well be the case, but I am much too sick to even make the trip now. I do not leave the house except to go to doctors and to eat with friends at off hours when feeling really good. I have not been able to drive for 11 yrs. now and get totally overwhelmed just riding in heavy traffic, so I have to carry a throw up bowl and wear industrial headphones. This is due to brain damage rated severe on testing......starting in stage III, Lyme eats the brain. 

I live in a hot, humid area with giant bugs. Maybe it is the one you are being led to??? In fact, we often say that the Palmetto Bug is our state bird, lol. I love the heat, but hate the humidity and the bugs. We are infested with ghost ants right now that are coming in due to the unusual cold. Termites are a constant problem here took and fire ant allergy has almost killed me more times than I can count and ambulances are expensive, so no more sandals, despite the heat. I must wear shoes and socks due to fire ants. You can't even take a short walk around the block during most of the year here, unless you have time to peel off soaking wet clothes and shower and wash your hair afterwards. I spend far more time inside here than I did in the far north.

I wish you luck in figuring out what seems to be contradictory info. I also do not know whether to trust my gut and go against all logic or whether I should be practical. I am not sure I should even look for solutions in the external world at all. I hope you get to make that trip soon and find out once and for all.....

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
664 posts

@tigerlily & @cheshire-cat, there is a certain amount of grounding that occurs when you have some quiet "me time". And then a lot of people feel better and grounded by doing activities that light your fire and put a smile on your face. For me it's playing tennis or hiking. Some people like to paint, write poetry, garden, binge watch TV etc... Doing something you love opens up happiness that helps drives away the blues. I think a lot of times in our fast paced lives we forget to make time for the things we love. You get some basic grounding by doing the above. And then more extensive grounding comes through meditating. I will admit it's not always easy to have my mind right to meditate ground myself. Sometimes I'm too tired or my mind is racing from all that went on that day and I can't meditate. But a good short cut to grounding that doesn't require a lot of effort is a salt bath. Throw in a couple cups of rock salt or sea salt and then add some bubble bath or oils and just relax with quiet music and quiet your mind. Some people like to also add in epsom salt which is magnesium to relax muscles. As long as you have a true salt base in the bath it really works. I usually soak for 20-30 minutes. It's especially good before bed.

I think the lesson that I have learned from being an empath is that it can be a curse if you don't monitor how you're doing and get your mind right daily. I think of it like diabetics who have to test their blood daily to monitor how they are doing and whether insulin or diet changes are needed. By focusing on how you are doing as an empath and grounding as needed, you can really gain control over your life. I work on this daily to try to avoid allowing myself to spin out of control.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
664 posts

@tigerlily:

One more thing to add. You said you are terrible at grounding. I used to feel like that as well. It takes some practice to get better at it and gain confidence. I would just say don't give up and be persistent. Sometimes I'll take a salt bath and feel like a million bucks. Other times on especially bad day I'll do a salt bath and maybe only feel 25% better. That tells me that I probably need to do a little more self-work and exercise or meditate or do a fun activity. Meditation and visualization exercises where I mentally push the bad out of my body works the best for me. But admittedly, sometimes I'm just too frazzled to focus effectively. That's when I'll add in some exercise. Some days grounding is easy and other days it's quite a process. But it's necessary. And relationship-wise, I know I'm not good to be around when I'm frazzled so I need to stay balanced and grounded to be a better husband, father, and friend. I'm also a big time user of protection stones that I wear daily.

And I have worked hard the last few months to avoid the news on TV, radio, and on my phone. Reading about all the negative that the media manifests and broadcasts has been really harmful for me. The old "if it bleeds it leads" has never been more true. All they report on these days is negative and frightening. I switched to books on CD in my car and just have kicked the habit for the most part with news. This by itself has really settled me down. I don't know if the rest of you are as impacted by the negative 24/7 news culture. But if you are, try removing it from your life and track how much better you feel.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

@hop-daddy,

Very good ideas. I used to love a hot bath, but can no longer sit on hard surfaces or even stand in bare feet due to intense pain.  I have to stand on a thick garden kneeler instead of a bath mat to shower. I also have too much Lyme arthritis to get up out of a tub once I'm down there. I do drink a hot Natural Calm Mg drink twice daily. I agree about doing things you love and exercising and I do as much as I can. My favorite things, walking in woods and cross country skiing, are no longer possible, and there are no woods within hours of here anyway. I do think dance exercising to my ability, though it's not much, is one reason why I am still on my feet, whereas most people in stage IV Lyme are bedridden. I also use visualizations to push the negative out of myself daily or more often, as needed, and agree with you that it is necessary. I am going through a crisis where I do not understand why I am still being kept here, when I can no longer do what I thought I was here to do, and my guides, who used to warn me about little matters, have not spoken to me in almost 20 years, no matter how much I need help with major issues, so I get no feedback or answers. I don't expect an answer to this. I know there isn't one. I just don't want to be grounded to this earth. I feel like I am done and honestly just don't know why I am still here. I hope that explains it.

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
3 months ago
113 posts

DIY grounding mat, just one of many possibilities.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
370 posts
@chesire-cat

I knew a man once who had lyme disease but said he's cured of it. He was seeking treatment in Chicago. I don't know much about the disease, or if he had it cured early on.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

@Lastars - The holistic therapist helping me with my drug withdrawal prescribed an earthing mat for me to sleep on, but I had not looked into it yet. I watched the video link you posted and also read the comments, where I found something very helpful to someone on a fixed income like me.....one commenter said the problem is rubber soled shoes and that natural footwear on the ground, not pavement, will help you almost as much as going barefoot, and while it hurts me to walk in them, I have a pair of soft, very thin soled 100% leather moccasins that I used to wear all the time before I developed foot bone deformities. I will try that first and see what it does. At this time of year there are no fire ants, so I will go w/o socks. Thanks for reminding me of this.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

@TigerLily - Lyme can be easily cured in Stage I in only 3 weeks, so if you know you are bitten, which often you don't ,since the tick anesthetizes you first, try to save the tick to have it tested and get to a doctor right now, no matter how good you feel! It can also be cured if caught in Stage II and the person is under 25 so they have plenty of growth hormone, is otherwise healthy and gets multiple, changing intravenous antibiotics for at least 18 months, though some will have to take them the rest of their lives. I know someone who got correctly diagnosed in Stage II who works full time and runs marathons, but if he misses even 3 days of antibiotics, he is bedridden. I was not correctly diagnosed until late Stage III, by which time I had several other diseases caused by Lyme indirectly and was way too old to recover. I am a walking miracle as it is, since I was told I could die at any time in 1988, was put on terminal disability in 1994 and told they could not believe I was able to walk with so much brain damage, and was told again, after developing yet another disease caused by it, that I would never live past age 63 max. I am now almost 67. My study of Naturopathy and resulting massive supplementation, and my self-discipline to keep at all the things I do every day to help limit my suffering is what I credit with my lasting this long. Lyme steals 2/3 of your nutrition for itself, so you must take in 3 times what a normal person does to keep going. Junk food is out, period. The costs of all these supplements cannot be borne much longer however. I am spending a couple hundred per month just on supplements to get me through the hell of drug withdrawal, all to get off a drug that cost me 15 cents a month. Big Pharma makes it cheap to be addicted. I was also told the drug was not addicting and it has turned out to be more addicting than heroin. Typical. I've been in withdrawal for 13 months now and have about 6 months left to go, getting off a fairly low dose, it is that hard to get off. 11% of America takes this class of drugs. It is much easier to get off opiates....I did it cold turkey after 12 yrs. on them at the start of my illness. I was very sick for half a day, and in bed for two weeks, then fine. If I tried that with the drug I am getting off of now, I'd be dead in  less than one day. The stress of this has thrown several body systems way out of whack. My adrenals, pancreas and thyroid are totally messed up.

I hate to be a bummer, but as Lastars said, there are things going on most people don't know and educating people is one of my missions. One thing is that this disease is very old and the bug has more than 300 strains that have never gone epidemic before.  The strain of Lyme that has now become the fastest growing epidemic in the world was created by a Nazi scientist, working for the US govt. at Plum Island Bioweapons lab, and is part of the UN Agenda 21 depopulation agenda. It was let lose on purpose and went downwind to the closest land, which was the town of Lyme, CT, for which it is now named. The actual bug that causes it is called Borrelia. The book about this is called "Lab 257: Plum Island" and is very well-researched. Over half the book is footnotes. It is available in most libraries. There is a news blackout about this and many other subjects, as I'm sure you know. Our govt. is not spending a dime trying to cure us, but is spending $55 billion to build a new bioweapons facility in Kansas to study Lyme, since they've been so successful with it.

I hope I haven't bored you with all this info. I don't want other people to end up like me, and accept the common misdiagnoses that are so prevalent, due to doctor's ignorance, but so many people have this and do not know it. There are over 300,000 new cases that are correctly diagnosed in the US alone every year now and the estimate is close to ten times as many carriers. In healthy folks, it just sits and waits for your immunity to go down. It can be there for well over a decade before you get sick, if you are in good health, but eventually, something will probably make you weak enough to trigger it. I wish everyone would know the symptoms and insist on proper testing immediately if they have them.

May you never get this scourge.....

C. Cat

lilly
@lilly
3 months ago
33 posts

Im so sorry cheshire cat that you have this dreaded disease. 

I think that not all empaths are highly sensitive and not all highly sensitive's are empathic. I think all empaths are sensitive but highly sensitive is different and there are levels of course. Highly sensitive ... Its really a scale of sensitivity. I am at the high end of the scale and it makes life very painful and hard. I believe i was born with a pain syndrome. And then im extremely sensitive to all things on top of that. 

It feel like i have no skin and that everything in life can just go straight into me. I often feel like a musical string instrument and that everything just plucks my strings and it resonates through out my whole body. If i have a very fine musican playing on my strings i can make beautiful music but most things in life is like giving me to rough things to play on me and it ruins my peace of mind and causes extreme pain and discord with my musical body!!

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

@lilly,

I feel exactly the same. I often say I feel like my top layer of skin has been scraped off and the raw underside is exposed. I once got a birthday present of a session with a famous psychic. The very first thing he said to me was; "You are sensitive, in every way, to the nth degree." When I was young, this was called being "high strung".

Have you got a diagnosis for your pain problem? You may be interested, if medically inclined at all, to look up "sympathetic dominant dysautonomia" which is what I think most of us who are hypersensitive to pain have. It is usually diagnosed by doctors as fibromyalgia. As a result, I think anything we can do to calm down our H-P-A axis is helpful. Meditation would be one thing, quiet another, time in nature, a lack of drama, removal of toxic people, constant daily routines in life, etc. should all help and do help me, though outside interference does take it's toll, doesn't it? I am not sure what to do about that except win the lottery so we can afford to hide and bring what we want to us, lol. 

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
3 months ago
113 posts

Lilly, there would be a homeopathic remedy for you. A good homeopathic doctor would quickly know if told your symptoms.

Autopathy is a self healing method made from your own essence/prana/chi and can make miracles happen.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
370 posts
@lily

I may not have the pain you have, but after mulitiple dr visits, they never find anything wrong. Heck they have no idea how I retain so much water fast. That I believe is past life as I've had dreams of drowning. I'm not really afraid of thecwater, only if I can't see the bottom.
lilly
@lilly
3 months ago
33 posts

Hi everyone thanks for the responses. 

Lastars that healing method autopathy sounds amazing i will look into that. i think homeopathy can be good for us sensitives. Ive tried it a little in the past but not alot. I always meant to go back to see one. thank you for that

cheshire cat that is one of my diagnosis fibromyalgia for the pain i have other symptoms too . but yes i think for the pain is worse now than ever but has always been with me to some extent since my earliest memory and i was a very lost and sad looking baby in alot of my baby photos so i imagine i was suffering even then. I will look up that very long name you said ive never heard of that so thats really interesting thank you very much.

tiger lilly do you have edema ?? Is that what you mean by retaining water? You sound like you are connected to water in some way. Perhaps there is a past life connection. Dr's dont like to admit that they dont know whats wrong with you they tend to blame the patient. I hope you dont get that from yours. They can just dismiss that there is a problem if they cant find quickly what's causing your symptoms. I hope you can get to sort it out.

All the best to everyone

lilly
@lilly
3 months ago
33 posts

I meant to say cheshire cat ive been told from so many healers that my aura is wide open and they always know im a highly sensitive beyond that of normal highly sensitives. Yes i remember when people used to be called highly strung!! I think if you do tune a musical instrument too tight then play it it can break easily. SO maybe they mean we are easily broken!! U certainly feel fragile.. and yes what you say that the top layer of the skin has been removed and the raw underside is all we are covered in and its so hard to bear life like that.

I hope you dont suffer too much it sounds as though you truely do. Life can be hard for us cant it !!

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
370 posts
@ lilly

No, no edema. Labs come out clean. I keep a journal and will let my dr know how much my waist expands with what I eat etc. I can feel it in my limbs but not as much elsewhere. But you know drs, it's a pill for this or that. She's actually quite good and I wouldn't be surprised if she is empathic herself.
I've determined it's past life and that I drowned, and probably lived poorly as those types of foods cause the water retention. Somehow i think those go hand in hand along with other things that happened. I believe this to be past life more than anything that's haunting this life. Based on my dreams. I do love water and being around it and can't imagine living inland in the states. I'm not afraid of water and rather a great swimmer. I know those who drowned are afraid of water, typically. I thought once I made this "conclusion" it would stop but it has been slightly worse the water retention where I can see it in my face. Although I have noticed a slight shift in my life now cause of my conclusion , but not to the point it needs to be. I need to figure out why and how I drowned. I fear I may have done so purposely to end my life, which is the big thing. I know the era this happened and I'm about 99% sure where. If so, it means I reincarnated rather quickly. Some time ago, before I knew where I drowned. I was drawn to visit that town, my friend didn't want to go with me so I opted not to go. Not even thinking about it. In the next few months I may go. But for now, I'm going to keep paying attn to my dreams for clues to piece together the puzzle together.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

Tiger Lily,

I know you have a very good Endocrinologist, so I am assuming you've been checked for Type 2 and 3 hypothyroidism aka subclinical H-P-A axis type. I am sure she's checked for Type 1 aka Hashimoto's Disease. I hope she's also checked you for SLE aka Lupus and I am sure basic labs would show any other kidney problems. I only mention it, because I have seen people on this forum assume something is spiritual before without even checking to see if it might be physical first, and that scares me! 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

Hi Lilly,

What do they mean by "your aura is wide open"? 

Do they mean you have no shielding? Do they mean you have tiny holes all over it that are leaking chi? (That is what I was told). 

Did they provide a solution, or is it even a problem?

Yes, I do feel we are easily broken, but only because the world is full of hard, cruel people. If everyone was like us, I think it would be a lot more like a garden of Eden. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,249 posts

Hi Lilly again,

I forgot to say that I have noticed an astonishing number of us have Fibromyalgia on this forum. Ever since I read Dr. Devin Starlanyl's big book on Fibromyalgia, in which she explains that some Indian tribes consider FM to be a gift from God and confer automatic Shamanhood on members who get it, I have wondered if the heightened sensitivity and eternal vigilance of the sympathetic part of the autonomic nervous system found in FM is what gives us our abilities. Something to think about.......

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book