Readings Offered

hana
@hana
4 weeks ago
71 posts

Hello all,

I have been providing readings for some on here as well as facebook, and I am wondering if there would be any others interested?

Because I also work, I will be limited to giving a very small amount a day, but I just wanted to see if there was a genuine interest.

Not everyone has a need for mediums and that is okay. 

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
4 weeks ago
22 posts

Actually I am curious and interested what people can say from reading me. Never had one before :3 So if it is oki I would like one :)

kailin
@kailin
4 weeks ago
3 posts
May I have a reading plz and thank you!! :)
Darla
Darla
@darla
4 weeks ago
2 posts

Hello,

I would interested in a reading when you have time

caramelo1010
@caramelo1010
4 weeks ago
2 posts
Hi there 😊,
I would be interested and greatful for a reading.
I am curious how a reading would go.
If you feel I am a match to your needs I will be very greatful.
Many blessings and light to you!
JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
4 weeks ago
35 posts
I would love a reading...thank you 💜
hana
@hana
4 weeks ago
71 posts

Thank you everyone for your responses, I wasn't sure how much interest there was so this helps. 

This was moreso for people who were going through something really hard, and really needed some guidance or help, and not so much casual readings. Doing these do take a bit out of me, so I am limited to how much I can do per day. 

I will revisit this again after xmas and try to figure something out!

-endless love xx

hana
@hana
3 weeks ago
71 posts

hello all 

I am in the process of refining and tightening my website, and when it is open for readings, I will post the link in my bio (after okaying it with this site owner, in case that is not allowed)

I hope I am able to bring clarity, and as always, may light guide you all.

hana
@hana
one week ago
71 posts

Hi everyone!

I am back again, and if the subject is something I can provide significant insight on, I will do a reading for each of you.

I will message each of you at a time for a time and day we can do it, because again, I can't do too many a day as I get drained easily. :]

Thanks for your patience, my site is almost done. 

hana
@hana
one week ago
71 posts

**I'm sorry

If you all could message me, that way I do not have to put messages on your wall, I can give you my email.

caramelo1010
@caramelo1010
one week ago
2 posts
@hana, I must say I’m very grateful for the life I live at this time...so I will pass on your reading since it takes a lot out of one to do. I think it’s wonderful that you are offering your service to those who need help or clarity. May you have success in all you do and may you continue on helping those in need.
Many blessings💓
Darla
Darla
@darla
one week ago
2 posts

Hello,

Can you give me your email address so I can message you directly?

hana
@hana
one week ago
71 posts

Thank you caramelo for your sweet words, but are you sure? There aren't too many on here that seem to need one now <3 

darla, you would have to message me privately for it, as I do not want webbots harvesting my email from me posting it directly on here

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 days ago
1,227 posts

@hana,

If you are looking for people with serious problems to read, I am your gal! My life is a wreck in every area and I've been diagnosed with double depression, as if one wasn't enough, lol.

How do you do your readings? I have FaceTime and Google Hangouts on my Mac, but have to use an old laptop for Skype and have forgotten how to do it, it's been so long. Or, if you chose me, could I just email you a recent pic? That would be easiest.

I will PM you with my email, and if you don't feel like reading me you can just let me know.

thank you,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 days ago
1,227 posts

Hi again @hana,

It would not allow me to PM you and appears to have added me to your page w/o your approval (sorry), while not adding you to mine, so I had to comment on your wall about it.

I noticed someone else had also tried and could not PM you. 

So, I have started a ticket with Elise to get this problem fixed.

Sincerely,

C. Cat

hana
@hana
6 days ago
71 posts

Thank you cheshire-cat! That is definitely something that would be great if it was fixed, as I was a little misled by it. 

I usually type up a very long explanation and send it to you via email. As I am a very fast typer, it is has been a good way for me personally because I don't end up repeating things, and I stay on track as well.

I have sent you all a link with my contact form in it on my site that is almost done so that should be enough, and it will send your response directly to me.

xx

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 days ago
1,227 posts

I did not get any message with a link in it. Maybe you can't PM us either?  Maybe it will just take awhile to show up for some reason.......

Thanks for trying,

C. Cat

hana
@hana
6 days ago
71 posts

I'm sorry I wasn't clear,

I replied to your comment on my wall with a link there

Hope is not lost! :]

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 days ago
1,227 posts

Good morning @hana,

Thank you for the link! I have filled out the contact form at the link provided and left you a message on your comment wall too. I hope this will work. Have not heard yet re: fixing the problem  with PMing.

Have a blessed day,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 days ago
1,227 posts

Just want to let you know that Hana did a great job on my reading and I highly recommend her. She is not afraid to call it like she sees it, which I really, really appreciate. 

C. Cat

hana
@hana
2 days ago
71 posts

Thank you so much Cheshire Cat, it was no problem. I do what I can 

@caramelo1010, if you still would like your reading, please contact me here

I have gotten most of my requests done a lot quicker than I thought I would

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 days ago
337 posts
@hana

I tried to PM yiu and it will not let me :(

I'm curious too and will take any advice you give.

This is very nice that you do this.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book