Sensory Overload Throughout December

hana
@hana
one month ago
71 posts

Hello everyone,

I just thought to let people know if you were struggling with a barrage of emotions and overload lately from the environment, know you're not the only one. I know sometimes people feel a little better and less alone (myself included) when they know others are going through things too. I have been very sick for the past two weeks now (not dietary related)

We can, and will all get through this shift. 

blessings to you all <3 

Esthetician
Esthetician
@esthetician
one month ago
2 posts
I really needed to hear this. Thank you.
hana
@hana
one month ago
71 posts

♡ ♡ ♡ 

you got this! 

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
one month ago
754 posts
Yes, @hana kinda makes you want to just skip over the whole month of December, lol
Not just the energy influx but also the stress of all of the funk going on lately....people are maxed out right now. We just all have to remember to take care of ourselves as we cannot pour from an empty cup. Whatever we have to do...soak in salt, meditate, get out in nature or just treat ourselves to things that just make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) or all of the above or whatever else resonates. We can do this as we are all survivors
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/18/17 11:55:56AM
eri_ameonna
eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
one month ago
45 posts

Thanks for the reminder.

I have been feeling very sick also, and now I know why.
This December feels really weird (and the entire 2017), not like the other years.

Let's get through this and still enjoy ourselves as we make the most out of the holidays Happy

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
one month ago
22 posts
Thank you for your words. Last year I was not aware. But now I know answers and already feel what you are talking about. Gone to shop yesterday to buy few little gifts and now I feel terrible and it wont just let me go. Every 5-10 min my mood still changes from sad to joyful and there is even wish to cry and laught at same time. I feel like wreck now.

Lets stick together trough all this. I feel this will be my first less lonely December.
Strength and patience to all you. And most importantly more joyful moments at the end of this year :3
Anna Strobl
Anna Strobl
@anna-strobl
one month ago
8 posts

I prefer to ignore the retail holiday of Xmas and celebrate solstice

hana
@hana
one month ago
71 posts

@abomination, cat_whisperer I agree, and hope the best for you too as always <3 

eri, stay well <3 

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
337 posts
I'm in the same boat. Depressed and getting sick every week. This is awful.
hana
@hana
4 weeks ago
71 posts

@tigerlily make sure to drink a lot of water, eat fresh fruits and vegetables (mainly), stay away from processed or refined foods, and get time away from people and retreat to the forest if you can to relax. 

I personally have been soaking in epsom salt baths every other night with good smelling candles around me, and gregorian chants playing because it is so soothing. 

I hope this helps.

D.A.Darby
D.A.Darby
@dadarby
2 weeks ago
14 posts

eri_ameonna:

Thanks for the reminder.

I have been feeling very sick also, and now I know why.
This December feels really weird (and the entire 2017), not like the other years.

Let's get through this and still enjoy ourselves as we make the most out of the holidays Happy

I feel you there. Everyone I talk to, whether empaths or not are going through something. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book