Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
668 posts

@angelgabeandme:

I am sorry to hear you are going through a tough time. But if you are an empath you are at the right place. We empaths tend to attract the wrong people and sometimes bad luck as well. But the good news is that this is manageable and you can protect yourself and be able to go out and enjoy a healthy social life. Can you tell us more about yourself? Are you an empath or new to this?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
370 posts
I so relate!!! I'm very jaded, and just love this word! My trust continues to be broken, and 2 weeks ago it was severed by someone who I thought I can trust. I'm actually quite frankly mad at this person. My honesty is high and when someone deceIves you it's heart breaking. I've acknowledged that this is who I am, but that care for people is still there. But it is awful when you want to trust but hard too. I recently thought of taking a different approach, those who I feel I can't trust maybe I should. Because those that I thought I could, I learned the hard way i couldnt. Those narcs man, they just creep up.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
668 posts

@angelgabeandme:

Like I said, you found the right place. We are all here to help. If I had a dime for every time someone new says they think they are going crazy and exploding with anxiety from people…  I was in your position a few years ago. But I think I ignored it for a good 5 years before that and just tried to survive my deteriorating life. I didn't understand what was going on. And it was easier to think I was losing my mind than buy into spiritual explanations for what was going on. But I found my way to this website as did you. And we are ready to help you get some answers and control over your life. And believe it or not, it is very likely that there will come a time soon when you will be thankful for your gift as an empath. I  realize that is hard to comprehend right now as you are in pain, confused, and overrun with anxiety. But you will get there.

Many of us empaths that start spinning out of control (especially newbies) start attracting people that are bad for us and run into bad luck. You are very vulnerable right now so you are going to attract a lot of those undesirables. It's like blood in the water to sharks. When you are in a weakened state, those things will happen. You just have to accept that and protect and adjust. I spent quite a bit of time alone "hermitting" for days when I was at your point. And that's okay. You need to be alone and in a low stress environment right now while you start to research and figure all of this out. The good news is that there are many proven ways to survive and thrive as an empath. And the end goal is for you to use your gift of reading emotional energy to help people. You may even end up learning how to use your empathic gifts to heal people. It can be pretty amazing.

So put away thoughts that you are going crazy. With your empath frequency on high right now, you are going to find most people make you anxious. My recommendation is that you click on the empath forum link above and just spend a few hours going through old posts so that you can educate yourself on a variety of important topics. And you're probably going to have a lot of questions. So post away so that we can help. Just remember, you are at the start of your journey. It does get better once you understand the dynamics of being an empath and learn how to take back your control over your life.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book