How to psychically ward oneself?

To post a reply, login or signup

ellicent
@ellicent
3 weeks ago
40 posts

Hello all~
Looking for ways to psychically ward myself so I can avoid unintentionally reading others' minds. It's super distracting and anxiety inducing in many cases and feels outside of my control.

I've tried various energy visualizing techniques and while they do help, they don't feel strong enough and don't last very long. Sometimes I'll have to reset them every half an hour or so and that's just exhausting.

Any help is much appreciated!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
528 posts

Your third eye chakra may be a little too open. You can get that in better balance and that should help tone down your over active connections to others. I use various crystals while meditating to help open or close various chakras as needed. But there are also some exercises that you can do. Are you familiar with any of this?

ellicent
@ellicent
2 weeks ago
40 posts

familiar with the concept but no specific techniques! 

From what I've read though having an overactive third eye does seem to line up with what's going on.

I'd love to hear any tips or exercises you suggest!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
528 posts

@ellicent:

Here's a couple links that I found that you may find helpful:

https://theherbalacademy.com/balance-the-third-eye/

http://www.chakras.info/third-eye-chakra-healing/

I will say that a lot of what you find on the internet about the balancing of the third eye mentions physical ailments that you probably don't have. And this has a lot to do with western Hinduism where they discuss these physical properties but don't always address the spiritual.

In my case, I struggled with my intuition and emotional receptors being too strong. I don't read minds like you do. But I somehow would know very strongly about a person's mood energy and intimate details about what they were going through (again not reading minds, but more reading the energy). The problem was that unless I was one on one with a single person, it was too much to handle. I'd walk into a Costco and get hit with overwhelming emotional signals and messages from dozens of people all at once. It was debilitating and gave me a lot of anxiety. So after some research I started taking steps to turn the dial down a bit on my third eye chakra to bring it back to balance. And it made a big difference. I did a lot of meditating with a blue kyanite stone as it is supposed to be a chakra healer/optimizer. And I think that really helped as well. Based on my experience, I think you can probably try something similar to turn down your powers to a more manageable level.

ellicent
@ellicent
2 weeks ago
40 posts

Thank you so much!

and most of the time it's just that mix-up of random emotional pings, reading what someone is thinking is pretty rare, and actually hearing them is even rarer. (so much so it still spooks me when it happens!)

Tundra2
@tundra2
2 weeks ago
62 posts

Hello @ellicent,

I would try using some crystals.  It may take a few tries to find the one that is right for you, and different crystals depending on where you are.   I shop at a specific grocery store only because they have a very good produce section.  Almost every time I was shopping I would get a strong angry feeling.  I tried a few different crystals and for me purple quartz helps, I can go in and out without that picking up that anger.  At my office I use different crystals.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book