Great article about energy

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 weeks ago
726 posts
Found an article worthy of sharing
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017/09/why-highly-sensitive-souls-become-fatigued-around-certain-people/

Enjoy....
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 10/26/17 06:36:43AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
502 posts

Great article. My mother-in-law, who I like, is one of those types of people. When conversing she takes the energy right out of me and I start feeling weak and fatigued. She has had a lot of pain and misery in her life and I think she subconsciously pulls from me for healing.

Tundra2
@tundra2
3 weeks ago
57 posts

Thanks for sharing, very interesting points, really gives me something to think about when I feel tired and I am not sure why.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 weeks ago
726 posts
@hop-daddy, there have been several people in my life that have that affect on me and still some in my life, you have to limit your time with them. I do believe that most people are totally unaware that they do this, however, there are others that you know it’s an intentional act.

@tundra2, whenever I am feeling drained and tired and it’s not from not getting enough rest, the first thing I do is search my recent interactions in my mind to find out the culprit so I can avoid them next time. However, sometimes it’s immediately apparent who the drain is.
updated by @cat-whisperer: 10/30/17 10:21:34AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book