Certain Person Trigger

To post a reply, login or signup

eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts
Long post ahead~

Just wanted to share about my situation which I am battling right now..

There's this lady in our school who has quite the authority, who I try to avoid at all costs, but I get to interact with her often since she works closely with students..

I guess you could call her an "energy vampire", she sugarcoats her words and make it seem like she really cares for me, when I can actually smell the stench of her lies and malicious intent from far off..

Witnessing how almost everyone keep being swayed by her words makes me feel so frustrated. Even my most trusted mentor, who is a father figure to me and to all students, keeps leaning towards her favor and doesn't seem to care that much about me like before - this is the most upsetting of all.. I don't know who to go to for any school concerns now, since I keep thinking it's only a matter of time before she claws her way up to the top by her manipulative means..

Her malicious vibe is so overwhelming that I can feel it like invisible tentacles emanating from within her, reaching out and ready to attack anyone, even from inside her office.

I absorb quite a bit of her energy, before I realize what I'm doing and put my personal bubble shield back up..

Anyway, what I'm really getting at is that, I don't want any of her energy, I want to stop thinking negative thoughts about her and to stop hesitating to go to school because I might run into her..

I don't want this to ruin my school life, which I am starting to appreciate now that I am finally living as myself, as I develop my empathic abilities..

I've managed to steer clear of energy vampires before, but being obliged to talk to one from time to time really takes too much energy..

After my encounter with this person, only a residue of the sickening feeling is left which, thankfully by now, only lasts for a few hours..

Any advice?
How were you able to finally set yourself free from the influence of people like this?

Feels so good to finally let it off my chest by the way, really glad that I have you all to talk to 😊

Thanks 😄
updated by @eri-ameonna: 09/29/17 09:06:13AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
761 posts
Hi...you definitely have a narcissist in your midst....since she's so close to you it's gonna be tough....one thing you should do after being in her presence is cut her etheric cord of attatchment to you on a regular basis and all roots....clear your energy on a regular basis of everyone you work with including the children....since she's working with you she'll be connected to the same people you are so you need to remove yourself from them energetically.....i usually smudge when I do this just to help heal after any encounters I have with narcissists....the energy they emit is AWFUL...and I can't stand being connected to them cause it REALLY hurt since I feel the drain as soon as they open their mouths.....ick...i've noticed when I encounter a narcissist I change....my own energy changes and I feel like I've been hit in the chest when they connect and it an instant draining of my energy and fill up with their energy....i have to clear myself asap cause it's so awful and rest...they feed on fear...she knows what you are so just be careful....it sounds to me she's over confident so in time what ever she's planning will fail....it always will with a narcissist....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/29/17 01:50:43PM
eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts
"She knows what you are so just be careful" *chills, how creepy*

Definitely agree with you @womanwhowalks, they really drain a lot of energy, and I noticed that people around her are also being affected.

Gaah is this a battle of spirits or wits then?
Hmmm, what's strange is that she has been sharing a few of her plans with me. Or maybe that's just a trap, like "keep your enemies closer" thing. Anyway, I am so not playing along with her plans, teehee 😆

Just to clear things up a bit, she is not my co-worker, thank goodness. I am just a humble student myself, and this is in a college setting, my second degree for career change. Guess that makes things more complicated.

Anyway, I always show her respect, hoping that she will learn to do the same in time. I do believe in seeing the good in people, and perhaps somewhere deep in her soul, there's still a spark of hope left..

I've noticed recently that when I come prepared with a strong mindset, nothing, not even her energy, can ruin my good vibes. Just got to master flushing out her energy from my system, thanks for the advice 😊
updated by @eri-ameonna: 09/30/17 01:43:14AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
761 posts
Sorry...wasn't trying to creep u out...its just that they can sense us as empaths just as we can sense when they're in our presence...so take care of yourself is all....she won't learn to respect...her energy will never change...you can always hope I guess...just don't hang your hat on it....lol
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/30/17 03:37:38AM
eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts
How interesting that someone can sense empaths, ahh I just got it now @womanwhowalks.. This really puts us in a situation where others can easily take advantage of us, never thought of that before. Thanks for the warning 😊

I'll continue hoping for the better though, it's actually for my own good - it's how I deal with stress. Also, it helps me to start letting go of toxic people in my life, if that makes any sense..

Your views on this really widened my perspective on things, thanks again @womanwhowalks
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
761 posts
Yup...they sense us the way we sense them...through their energy... for me it has nothing to do with WHAT they say as to HOW it's said and the energy they emit while saying it...there's just something WRONG with it even if it sounds perfectly normal...and even when not speaking their soul feels wrong...altho some empaths ignore the warnings....so if you find that she's seeking you out it will be on purpose...and she will stop at nothing to bring you down....so keep your distance...if you have no choice but to talk to her do so then leave and clear your energy so she doesn't continue to drain you...they're attracted to us as well....and your welcome...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/30/17 02:10:49PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
761 posts
And apparently this one is quite powerful so just be extra careful...sorry...I'm getting warnings to pass onto you....
eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts

Thanks the warnings, I really needed them. I actually did not think much of her at first, so I let my guard down around her and it got so ugly for me.

Until I realized recently that she was sapping the energy right out of me.
I'll continue to put up a strong shield and shut her off from my radar, hopefully I won't have to interact with her too often. Thankfully, I'll be graduating in a year and I'll be free from her presence soon :)

eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts

I agree that her soul feels so wrong too, even without saying anything. I regret that I have to make eye contact when talking to her to get across my point. Eye contacts are my triggers, so I probably have to work on toughening up. She feels so rotten and corrupted that I feel so sorry for her for being this way. I always think of her as a lost soul and that she is too far gone to be saved even though she's still alive.

I've resolved to steer clear of her, thanks to your advice @womanwhowalks, and just send her good thoughts from afar. I know, I'm really positively stubborn this way >.<

To keep my emotions in check, I'll counter her malicious vibes with good thoughts. This is really a testing time for me, and I can't help but shudder at the thought of what's to come in the future, when this is just possibly to prepare me for that ahahaha

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
761 posts
Lol....i don't believe in coincidence....everything has a reason....her being there I feel has been set up...so yes...i think it is a test of some sort....this one is a truly evil soul....I can sense that and someone is being VERY urgent....I have to tell them to calm down....lol...don't worry...i'm used to this...lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book