Feeling Lost

To post a reply, login or signup

Finding Peace
@finding-peace
2 months ago
11 posts

Hello. I have been going through a lot of different things right now. I am in the process of finding a house with my family, going to school to start a new career, and just trying to have a positive outlook on life right now. I am having a really hard time. We have to be out of the house we are living in now by September 30th and we have yet to find a house or start packing. School is okay, lots of stress and pressure to do well, but it keeps me sane. As for the positive outlook? Well, lets just say I am in a rut right now. I have lost my optimism, my happiness, and my hope. I doubt everything, I am mad all the time, and I cry over little things. I use to believe in a lot of things, finding a person who will love me, that I will make it through school, things that made me happy. I guess the worst of it is that I stopped dreaming. I use to dream a lot about things I wish would happen and I knew in my heart could happen. Now I just plod through my day, head down, tears in my eyes. What is wrong with me? I just want to feel normal again. To be happy and have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Does anyone have any thoughts? Any advice that might help? Thank you in advance. Much love to everyone.

Bing
@bing
2 months ago
545 posts

Lightworker 695.jpg  This is also known as The Dark Night of the Soul.  All Lightworkers go through this.  Things will be cleared out and then it will get MUCH better for you.  I work with angels and if you wish I can send you a list of angels to review.  You can also find it in the Library of Light.  Keep us informed.  I will add you to my prayer list. 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Finding Peace
@finding-peace
2 months ago
11 posts

Thank you so much Bing. I would love the list of angels. Thank you so so much. 

Raindancer
@raindancer
2 months ago
27 posts

Today is a day i wish i could say more than i wish i didn't understand.  Best to you in dreams ushering themselves to you. 

Finding Peace
@finding-peace
2 months ago
11 posts

Thank you raindancer. <3 

Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
2 months ago
86 posts

In Psychology, they would tell you that you are going through some major stressors, (they actually have lists of stressors in life and have graded their impact) a physical move, going to school, trying to do and be your best, and still remain positive? I feel that you have got to be Wonder Woman to do all that and still feel sane!

Years ago I had a physical injury that was work related. The company did everything it HAD to do for my physical health, but corporations are large and in the end, you are working with PEOPLE-people who have feelings, personal ideas, and prejudices. I decided that since I had no support at work, that it was up to me. I started treating myself as I would like others to treat me-I was kind to myself, patient, and began practicing self love. Even though I was a single Mom of 2 teenagers, I decided to carve out some "Me" time. I stopped for coffee, read books, took baths and I made it through, I survived and I love myself even more because I did it on my own!

Bottom line, be kind to self. Do whatever you can do to make some part of your day special. Make some "ME" time, be gentle, relax whenever you can and know that you were given this time by your Higher Power to learn from it. Since it wants nothing else from you than for you to be happy, then your lesson is to be happy and you can only be happy if you love yourself. Make self a priority. Love yourself, because The Universe certainly does!

I'm sending you lots of love, for you are truly a special person!

-janett- 

Bing
@bing
2 months ago
545 posts

Ekhart tolle19.jpg

Hi 

Here is the link to the list of Archangels.  Raphael will help you with healing and loving yourself.  Janett has some good advice.  I also recommend that you pick up a copy of "Love Without End" by Glenda Green.  It has a some great information on helping you to see you and your empathic abilities in the right frame of mind.  Know that you are not alone and are loved.  The EC is also on Facebook at this link  Elise's Empath Community and has some great inspirational memes.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

updated by @bing: 08/28/17 04:56:40PM
krosskelt
@krosskelt
2 months ago
31 posts

I have difficulties balancing real world responsibilities and my journey with spirit.  It seems the more time I spend with one the other suffers.  After the birth of my first child I went into this mode of "buckling down and doing what it took."  My spirit journey and in essence my empath was shoved down and I attempted to forget about them.  I thought I had so many other stresses in life that I just couldn't deal with them on top of that.  I also have never been one where money means much to me, so I showed a lot of indifference on financial matters.  Just before my reawakening we were in a rut.  Both my wife and I were severely depressed, mostly because she was terrible with money but did what we had to do to survive.  

After my reawakening, my indifference was gone.  I knew what needed to be done to get us out of our rut.  I took us from always being on the verge of losing our car, and living in run down mold infested rental houses, to owning our cars free and clear and closed on our first home the day after our 15th anniversary.  

After my awakening, I was so filled with spirit and so wanted to dive deeply into that journey.  I did for a few months, before setting my determination and focus on my goal of doing better for my family.  It took a lot of work and left very little room for spirit in that time.  Now that my major goals are reached, and my determination not so overwhelming, I am ready to follow my spirit journey again.  

I guess the point is that, as in everything, there is a balance.  You just need to find the levels that work for you to accomplish what is most important.  Without some level of spirit in my life I feel empty and hollow, but with too much focus on spirit and can't accomplish much on this plane.  

Bing
@bing
2 months ago
545 posts

Abraham 32.jpg

Finding Peace
@finding-peace
2 months ago
11 posts

Janett, thank you so much for your kind words. I am trying to be kind to myself. The house hunt is still going on, I have made it through the first year of my five year college stay with straight A's, and I have started the process of packing. It is is funny you said Wonder Woman because that is what my mother has been calling me. On top of all this stress my health has been bad. I was just diagnosed with diabetes and have been having issues related to unregulated blood sugar. I try to have a positive outlook and remember that I am not defined by my health issues. I will try to make time for myself and treat myself kindly. Thank you so much. <3

Bing, thank you so much for everything. You are awesome.

Krosskelt, I also have difficulty balancing real word with spiritual stuff. I have noticed that when I do include the spiritual aspect in my life I am much happier and calm. Thank you for sharing your story. I will be sure to include more spiritual aspects in my life. Thank you so much. 

Much love to everyone. May peace follow you all the days of your lives.

Bing
@bing
2 months ago
545 posts

Dear Finding Peace

This is a link to my YouTube channel 1111Angels.  You can find lots  of videos to help you with your ascension symptoms. There is also a section called Calming Music that you can play around your house all day to help you stay calm and focused.  Also, do not pay attention to what is on the "News" as this is fear based blather used to keep us divided and living in a state of fear based low energy .  The Kryon videos are very informative as well.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

HeatherElizah
@heatherelizah
one month ago
7 posts

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way. What @bing said is exactly true...the Dark Night of the Soul. I have been through several myself and it is hard and exhausting. As a psychology grad student I will also agree with what @janett-niemi said about stressors. They are ranked and you have at least three at are at the top of the chart. Be gentle with yourself. Breathe. You will make it through it and there could be something better waiting on the other side of it. Hang in there.

audreysykes
@audreysykes
one month ago
3 posts
Bing:

Thank you for sharing this. One should never feel pessimistic in the phenomenal life he or she offered. We should be always thankful for all the adventures and showers which we achieved. Because nothing lasts for long and just for our sake we should not kick it out from our life because of our ridiculous depression and sorrows.
updated by @audreysykes: 09/21/17 10:53:01PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book