Indigo Dog's Tips For True Love after a Narcissistic Train Wreck-
1. End the relationship with that soul sucking narcissist and burn the bridge behind you.
2. Heal. Take walks in nature. Get a cat. Spend time with friends that love you. Do the things you really enjoy. Remeber how fun and cool you are. Once you have your confidence back and you feel pretty great , now you can put yourself out there.
3. Start with group dates with a bunch of your friends. Keep things light and fun. Try new hobbies, join some clubs to meet new people. Have fun socializing with lots of diferent folks to give yourself a lot of options and keep from falling into the trap of obsessing over one person. Take your time and keep working on your self.
4. Here is the key, if you are being dazzled by somene who flatters you and they almost bulldozer you over, that may not be love. It might be just manipulation. If you are not sure if you are with a narcissist pay attention to how they treat cashiers, wait staff and people who get in thier way. If they dote on you, make you feel special ( at first), but are rude and unkind to the waitress, just get up and run in the opposite direction.
5. Make sure to date a variety of new people. The love of your life might be someone you never expected. Be mindful of your personal bounderies. Just because you have the ability to do things and favors for others, does not mean you "have" to all the time. You are a human being worthy of respect not a doormat.
6. Repeat step 2. You are aware. You'll be fine. You carry the wisdom of your past. You're loveable.