Happy eclipse day

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 months ago
711 posts
For those fortunate enough to be in the path, and for those that aren't....the energies coming in will help us all bring out our inner lights and raise our vibrations. For others, bringing out and clearing away that which no longer serves you. Take a moment to meditate on this with me today
Blessings to all!
ohda
@ohda
2 months ago
24 posts

I'm in Oregon and we were at 99% cover where we are, so we came so close, but not quite totality. Loving the energy of today though!

Indigo Dog
@indigo-dog
2 months ago
13 posts

Wonderful experience today! I placed all my stones and crystals out, lit insense, called in all my guides and gaurdians, toasted with wine and had a hawk and two kite birds circle us overhead at the height of the eclipse! Blessings to all!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 months ago
711 posts
I'm in Missouri....had 100% totality. It was awsome! I had all my stones and crystals out too, lol. Did a lot of self cleansing work before totality, during the height of it all was at 1:11pm....I could feel the energy to the point where all the hair stood up on my arms...like static. My new fur baby enjoyed it too. I could also hear my spirt animals....wow!
Blessings

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book