Friendship curse

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 months ago
303 posts
This sounds a little crazy, but I'm going to ask anyways. Is it possible that friend or person can cause negative things to happen to you?

Reason I ask, is because whenever somethibg good happens and I tell one of my long time friends, it goes bad usually in a few days to a month.
I've often suspected jelousy from her, but in all honesty I don't know why she would be. She has a better job than I do, a husband and kid, house. Things she always wanted.

I want to start a business of my own and get out of corporate politics, and I'm afraid if I tell her or she finds out, that I'll go bankrupt!!

How do I break this? Stopping friendship with her would be impossible since she's friends with my relatives. And with social media she'll find out anyways.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
480 posts

Yes, this can happen as a form of psychic attack. Jealousy is a very powerful negative emotion. And since we are very sensitive to energy, the intensity of jealousy can really derail us. And sometimes these psychic attacks can be orchestrated by someone who really knows how to use it and it comes across even deeper as a hex or spell. This is more rare. But even just someone who is unknowingly projecting a psychic attack, it can be dangerous. And it typically does more damage if you allow the person to remain in your life or in circle of friends.

I would cut ties with this person and cut cords with her as well. When you keep good people in your life who truly care for you and find joy in your successes, that good energy can really propel you to new heights. And the opposite is always true. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
765 posts
Hi...hop-daddy has it right...don't just cut the cords of attatchment to her though...remove ALL roots to those cords...and your own cord and roots from her as well...also if you must see this person...socialize with her.. ALWAY cut those cords and remove her roots as they will reattach once you come in contact with her...if she's given you any kind of gift...cards...etc...anything with her name on it....toss it all out...her energy will be attatched to the gifts as well...when your around her wear protective crystals to ward of any kind of negativity coming from her.....just keep yourself distant if you can...when you feel negative attacks from her clear yourself of her energy right away or as soon as you can....psychic attacks can be nasty...but can be cleared and controlled....cords of attatchment are like a flower or weed....it's an energy cord that links to you and it grows roots to hold itself in place....the roots need to be removed as well as the cord to block her out...once you get the hang of it you won't worry much about it because you can keep her out...also...you can remove her cords from your family as well....i do that if I know a person who's an energy vampire attatches to me just because I know the person has harmful energy to keep em away from my family...and any permanent links I have connected to me....to protect them from any harm that may pass through these cords and roots...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/14/17 12:46:11AM
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 months ago
303 posts
I've only once cut the chord with someone, or at least I think so. Is it visualizing cutting the chord, like literally?? In a meditated relaxed state? If yes, I can do that. I tried crystals around her and carrying the evil eye, but it never worked. It's like she's the wicked with of the west.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
765 posts
Yes that's right....but also visualize pulling out a weed....you want ALL the roots too....or it will continue to bother you....regrow like a weed if you don't get the roots....you can clear other connections in the same manner...anyone you don't want that energy connection to....i cleared energy links and roots back to my childhood...school years....other work places...so many people....no wonder we get sick...and as I pulled it got SOOOO quiet....lol....there were some REALLY deep ones that were pretty big...and painful when they were pulled out...but it was worth it...lol
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 months ago
711 posts
It think those types are called frienemies. They are your "friend" but carry a deep resentment towards you....for whatever reason.
The previous advice is spot on, however, for good measure, when I have to be around those people, I will take a salt bath and smudge myself after being around them. I have some in laws that I have to do this after socializing with them....it works wonders.
Blessings
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,184 posts

What if you really love a friend but are picking up her extreme pain and fear of being alone?

I have a friend who is very extraverted and can't stand being alone, but her husband is a traveling salesman, so he is often gone for weeks at a time. I never used to mind being alone so much before I met her, but  I am unbearably lonely for awhile now for the first time in my life. I finally figured out I may be picking it up from her, since I've only known her about 1 1/2 yrs. 

How can I stop picking up her sadness at being alone a lot without dropping her from my life? I'd like to see her even more than I already do. She is a great human being, just different from me, and I don't like feeling this way at all. I am already depressed from being very ill and this is adding greatly to it. I have tried cutting cords while affirming that I want her in life, but don't want to pick up her emotions. So far, it is not working.

Thanks for any ideas.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 months ago
711 posts
@cheshire-cat
You might try wearing Labradorite. It is an all around protection stone and helps keep your aura clear and clean. That is my go to stone when I know I'm gonna be around some heavy stuff.
Blessings
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,184 posts

Thanks, Cat-Whisperer.

I have black tourmaline, and find clear or rose quartz works best when I'm around people, but have not tried labradorite yet. :-) 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
480 posts

@cheshire-cat:

I am a crystal nut so I couldn't help but comment. I love black tourmaline. But I find rose quartz has a calming effect on me but not so much in a group setting. So I'm a little luke warm on rose quartz but that may just be me. I recently added malachite to my collection and really like it because it both protects against negative and also pulls it out of you. But because of that you have to cleanse it more often. Here's some info. on it if you are interested:

Malachite is a protection stone, absorbing negative energies and pollutants from the atmosphere and from the body. It guards against radiation of all kinds, clears electromagnetic pollution and heals earth energies.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,184 posts

Thanks hop-daddy.

Rose quartz is the crystal I feel the very best wearing. Maybe I just need my compassion increased more than most folks, lol, since that is what it is supposed to be best at from what I've read. 

I love the color and pattern of malachite and green is my favorite color. I have several green aventurines combined in a necklace with teddite, but no malachite. I could use having negativity pulled out of me. Thanks for the info. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book