Changing dimensions

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
711 posts
Anyone else out there experiencing longer times in 5d? I am having prolonged periods of intense experiences....everything appears to be socolorful and alive, more synchronicities, general all is well feel. Then when back to 3D, crazy emotions coming in from everywhere. I attribute it to all of the astrological events this month.
One of the synchronicites....happened to come across the book "The Celestine Prophecy"....it is crazy the things mentioned in the book that I have been experiencing.
I am especially excited about the upcoming eclipse....I am fortunate enough to be able to experience this one in totality. Exciting times indeed!
Blessings to all!
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
3 months ago
108 posts
Yes!! I didn't put it all together, but now that you mention it....
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
479 posts

@cat-whisperer:

5D? I'd love to hear about this. We of course live in 3D. How do you get past 4D all the way to 5D? And do you meditate to see things in that realm?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
711 posts
@hop-daddy
I didn't meditate to get there, but rather open my heart chakra to feel very deep love...and send that love to everything. I do want to add....unconditional love. I liken it to the feel of when I had my car accident and the being that was with me was emanating that same love feel....universal love. I know it sounds too simple, but that is what seems to work.
This 5d feel reminds me of years ago....a psychedelic mushroom trip....in my younger years. Colors, happiness and all the good stuff. (No I haven't been sampling fungus, lol)
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 08/08/17 08:15:57PM
Raindancer
@raindancer
2 months ago
27 posts

5D?  sounds like a full experience.  I once had a synchronicity come up regarding voices of something that hadn't yet happened and when it did it was so unlikely that there was no mistaking it was fulfilled.  when hearing that voice it was like an altered state where i was feeling tomorrow also.  If you mean something like that where your sense is far beyond just here and now, yeah it can be like drugs in a way.  No worries on you explaining it wasn't mushrooms now hehe.  It can all get out there at times.  Not sure what to say about the synchronicity as i had some that was absolutely astonishing yet when it came about it all went into heartbreak as many were around who simply didn't want it fulfilled in ways that would have been a blessing to me or another that was referenced.  The universe does seem to open more as you feel more love and revelations occur more i think.  I hope that love is something you felt for you when you had your car accident.  Not sure how badly hurt you were but i hope you are okay now.  Accidents can be scary in addition to causing a lot of havoc.  Whatever you have been going through my best to you with it being shown in the best possible ways with people around you helping it be so rather than making sure it be no.  Best to you for it all being about something good coming your way.  We all so much need the unconditional love to go back and forth to where old ouches ease and tomorrow opens as a clear path before us. 

ohda
@ohda
2 months ago
24 posts

@cat-whisperer @hop-daddy

I am so glad someone else is talking about this! I wish there was a portion of the site set up for working through the different dimensions. I have been at the upper end of 4d since April/May'ish, and I am working through some dark stuff right now. I did a lot of work on myself for about 5 months, and got to the point of experiencing the transitional gunk that some of us have in the process of moving from 4d to 5d, and now I feel stuck. It can be very disheartening to be so close, but experiencing so much yuck. 

I met a woman online who is currently writing a book about the process of moving through different dimensions. She is currently holding an 8th dimensional vibration and is super knowledgeable about how to work through our stuff in order to keep moving forward. We've had conversations about how you can be in one dimension, and then old gunky stuff comes up that you need to work through, and this can send you backwards in order to remove whatever block or issue you need to deal with. 

That being said, up until June, I was experiencing a lot of synchronicities, feeling extremely connected to my spiritual team and my higher self. Now it's the complete opposite, like I was thrown back in to 3d. Even though I was only in upper 4d, getting thrown back was like hitting a brick wall spiritually. I'm trying to set aside the ego part of myself to make room for the newer me, and it's like a battle taking place inside of me. A lot of stuff coming up.

@hop-daddy

I basically did the same as cat-whisperer, but in my own unique way. Everyone is different. For me, I have to work on releasing an enormous amount of fear in order to move forward, much of it connected to my childhood. To do this, I connect with my inner child. I do this through meditation. I start a dialogue with "little me" and get to working on fears that I need to release, I tell her she's loved unconditionally, reassure her, and invite her into my heart. Over the course of 4-5 months, I went from high 3d to high 4d just from doing this work 3-5 times a week. I also work on sending love and gratitude to my spiritual team, mother earth, and everyone on it. Again, everyone is different. So, finding what works for you might depend on what you need to work through. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book