Cosmic disturbance

To post a reply, login or signup

lightstorm
@lightstorm
6 months ago
12 posts
Tonight 2 empath friends and I (at the request of one) did a candle meditation. And all three of us felt the same thing. Something bad. Something is trying to get into us. Is anyone else feeling this?!?
updated by @lightstorm: 09/27/17 04:49:40PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
787 posts
I am....i'm doing a lot of clearing of my energy...but something keeps coming back...and I keep thinking it's human in origin...but it's something in spirit form too perhaps attatched to a human or many...?
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/22/17 11:22:52AM
lightstorm
@lightstorm
6 months ago
12 posts
@womanwhowalks That's kind of how I felt, too. But my friend who has the most experience as an empath (I'm just a very recently aware) said that it was the Darkness. And whatever it was, it affected both of my friends more than it did me. It put my other friend in shock and amplified her sensations to emotions. I don't want to reach out again but I want to figure out what's going on.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
787 posts
Well....I don't think you should reach out to check it out until you more experienced with your shielding and have spirit protections...learn how to ground etc...at least your aware of it....it has more of a chance to hurt us if we are not aware of it...and the dumb thing is that if it IS a human being...that they think we are not aware of their presence. ..lol...just be prudent...anyway...you may be inexperienced but I think your doing just fine....your interpretations are just as important as it helps verify what i've been suspecting all along...and i ALSO have some experience...so thank you...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/22/17 11:29:05AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
507 posts

@lightstorm:

Were you doing simple meditation or did it progress to astral travel?

igor
@neverquittter
6 months ago
13 posts

i had something like this twice while sleeping.. around 3 months ago...i woke up feeling like something was trying to take control of my body... i woke up with this huge energy by myside...looked up in the mirror and was all strange...worst sensation but i kept cool... it was the second time.

the first time i was with a girl i was hanging out, we were sleeping together, she woke like screamingg "get out" i woke up like "its mee its mee igor" and she was so scared... the scared energy arount the room was huge...we start to meditate and i end up sleeping... i woke up like her panicking and screaming like some force was trying into my body (that was one of the most awkwards things ever) but in both time i felt the presence of one girl who used to date me, guess she was obsessed with me...

lightstorm
@lightstorm
6 months ago
12 posts
@womanwhowalks although I'm recently aware of my emotion-feeling abilities, I have been aware of my spirit-feeling abilities for a few years and have developed it enough to the point that I can occasionally have basic communication and have developed my own banishing techniques. These helped me last night to not be so affected by... Whatever it was. I'm still rather nervous and have continued to feel it pushing against my conciousness while at work today.
@hop-daddy what happened was my one more experienced friend had already felt the presence and asked us to reach out astrally in meditation (my first time reaching out that far- I've only ever reached out locally before), asking us to tell him what we felt but without telling us first. So all 3 of us indepentantly felt the same presence trying to get inside us. My other friend even felt the whole west coast in anxiety.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
787 posts
I had a vision once...had just gone into a light trance and I got a partial visual of what I took as a huge being with tentacles....just a slight portion not a direct visual...i didn't feel afraid as i've encountered being such as these before...the energy of this being is definitely different...but not evil to me...it was just hanging in one spot not moving...just wondering if that might have anything to do with this....
lightstorm
@lightstorm
6 months ago
12 posts
It could. I don't rule out the possibility. I feel like it is not necessarily evil, but definitely not good. More of sinister...
Hermes.V
@hermes
6 months ago
104 posts
Hi @lightstorm
It's actually hard to figure out exactly what it is, because there are a multitude of entities lurking in the astral. But if you're feeling anxiety, then it best to practice on grounding and shielding. Bringing in the wrong vibrations into a projection can attract undesired results. There have been stories of people being taken over, not to scare anyone, just be cautious and take the proper prepratory steps to astral travel.
There is only ever one spirit you would want to let in, and that's your own higher self. When it comes in, there is an overwhelming sense of calm, peace, love, bliss, and you would recognize it.
lightstorm
@lightstorm
6 months ago
12 posts
@hermes
Thanks for the tips! Grounding is definitely something I need to get the hang of. The experience last night just spooked me and I need to be more prepared for things like this.
updated by @lightstorm: 05/22/17 11:04:29PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
507 posts

@lightstorm:

What I was getting at with my last question was also covered by Hermes. I thought I'd add that when you astral travel you open a portal to our world. Sometimes things can follow you out of that world in to ours. I had a problem earlier this year with my teenage son who was experimenting with astral travel. He had some strange things that he could only describe as alien beings follow him out. He also went through a very tough time of anxiety and depression after that. I think he accidentally allowed some things in to our world and they were draining him. I had to help him with grounding and basically had him put a stop to his astral travel. So not to scare you but you should definitely be careful and practice shielding and grounding.

I know from prior blog posts that @mysticangel22 had a lot to say about how to go about astral travel safely. I'm hoping she will notice this post and make a few suggestions for you.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
507 posts

@lightstorm:

If you have a few minutes, you may find some of this info. from my prior post helpful as I believe it relates:

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/my_posts/46980/son-seeing-ufos

Paul
@paul
6 months ago
916 posts

You all tuned into the mess out there. I would stop that as it ain't pretty.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book