Spinning while sitting?

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Sometimes when i am sitting or standing still my body will start to like rock side to side or sometimes l do like a twirl i think lol im having trouble describing that one, but It goes on an uncontrolled circular motion like a pendulum... Any ideas on what this could be?

updated by @the-lioness-q: 04/29/17 07:58:32AM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts
Yea it didnt quit feel normal almost like a wave of something came over me. Did u notice anything after it stopped?
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

If i did go flying off the couch the spinning would be the least of my concern lol xD well that does sound plausible but also i was goggling and found this video below. Hes channeling and hes seems to be making the same kind of motion i mentioned i think this could be a type of clue to wats goin on but im still doin research...i dont think im channeling though or well thats not my intention It happened like Lucidamy said i jus kinda noticed i was doin it out of no where..

**Disclaimer Video on spirit Guide communication**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD-mOhgiCkM&feature=relmfu

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

When im asleep sometimes i can feel myself floating or like reacting to the dream outside the dream its pretty strange but i think the spinning usually happens when somethin is goin on. Like yesterday my mom brought in a poor cat she found out side. When my cat saw the other cat they locked eyes and my cat starts like growling and hissing at him, then i start feeling super disey and doing the spinning/rockin thing. Like they're weird cat moment totally made me react! The problem is sometimes when it starts i dont know why its happening and then i go nuts tryna figure it out!

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts
Hey Mirela do you notice anything happening around u when it starts??
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
I dunno if it's what you are talking about, but it seems so, I'm so new to all of this - anyway I was practicing opening my third eye chakra and I was really relaxing and almost sleepy - anyway I noticed that when I relaxed I was spinning in a very tiny circle with my body. I think it was just because I was focused and really relaxed, and it felt only relaxing and not scary. But yeah, I'm not sure if it's the same thing as you mention.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book