A Child Empath, does anyone have one that became apath?

To post a reply, login or signup

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
74 posts

I have a child that I believe was an empath...At 5 yrs old the spirit world came into his life.He told me he met my deceased brother.and he did..We were always tuned into each other,he was always a kind caring child through adulthood..At 30 yrs old, he did a 180, and threw me right out of his life when he married and I have 2 grandchildren..at 8 I took him to the physciatrist dept at U of I university,because he came home and said he had shortness of breath.I have panic/anxiety disorder and I was very worried.They did partial testing on him and he was of superior intelligence and estimated IQ of 123-133..They provided a written report and I kept it.about 5 yrs ago he found the report and was reading it out loud and it said I stated he was a wonderful child and it also said he had a hard time talking about his emotions and said and I'm still the same..The anxiety was over taking tests,so that passed..We lived together until he was married,well he moved out and moved back.We always got along and trusted each other.I know he trusted me....There was an article in here called the empath,apath and sociopath!...Well I almost fell off my chair because it explained the characters in my story..I'm the empath,my son is the apath,my evil brother is the sociopath...This severed relationship caused an emotional breakdown and single episode Major Depression,oh and my brother the Catholic Priest aka Anti Christ stole all my money of over 200,000 and my son was hiding behind him all the while my brother was abusing me verbally and emotionally..The objective was to get me to leave my building,my son wanted 2 floors.All he had to do was ask. But when he took my grandchildren away,it was just unbearable..I did leave my building because I was so sick from them.The Anti Christ in particular..My son just picked up and moved without telling me.This was insanity to me because this was not my son..I was emotionally broken,I didn't have the energy to confront him.Im a free spirit whose wings were broken...It has been 3 yrs since I have seen my son and grandchildren....His wife,mother in law,the Anti Christ were all involved in this plan of a coup...........My son would not attend therapy,which he agreed to because he said he was emotionally drained,but it wasn't from talking to me....I never realized how much influence the sociopath had over him..To this present day none of this makes sense to me....My son just hid behind the sociopath,barely said anything toward the end............To me my empath child turned into an apath,for all I know a sociopath..As far as myself I'm trying to move forward and lock these doors behind me...But I have another problem because I'm picking up depression,sadness and it's not mine.....Not that I am jumping for joy at 63 , let alone the Anti Christ left me homeless and my son did nothing!....thank God for my friends and now I'm in my own apartment. It was overwhelming the support from my friends and truly did support me financially and stayed by my side...I realize his mother in law hates me I guess ,actually she is jealous,jealous of what?  Prior to this,never argued with anyone.........So was my son ever an empath ?  Can a sociopath manipulate an empath that he became apath?  My guard was down ,and I was on the defense...Never in a million yrs would I think this would happen,in fact friends around me said if this can happen to you it could happen to anyone!  Well I always was the example and my Dr said there is one person in every family that gets the blame and it's you!.....I shut my mouth when things were said ,because I didn't want to be the one to blame if they got divorced......This 35 yr old man is not the boy I raised and the man he became until this happened......I tried to shorten the story 😀

updated by @deborah-craig: 08/09/17 01:45:00PM
Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
74 posts

Just a FYI....Since all this has happened,all my deceased family is with me! They let you know they are here..But I'm always crying for them.....See what the Anti Christ did to me would have never happened if one other family member was alive!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
535 posts

@deborah-craig:

That's a very sad story. I am sorry you have had to endure all that.

Your situation is pretty complex and is a bit hard to dissect. But I will try my best. My two kids and I are all empaths. And it can be hard at times for all of us to be together and get along. We feel each other's emotions intensely. If your son is an empath, he may have felt his worst around you since he likely picked up on what you were going through at the time. At no fault of your own, he probably felt anxious and bad being around you.

You mentioned your brother is a Priest. And since he took your son under his wing, I can only assume that your son is now pretty religious. He must have not wanted to take on his empathy and hid it away and found some peace through the church. The Catholic Church in particular is against empaths and mediums. That church is built on a power structure between God and the church. Empaths are a threat to them since we are so spiritually strong. We are proof that humanity does not need a church or priests to connect with God. And that is bad for business for them. Catholics will label us as either mentally ill or some sort of evil cult. I'm sure your brother ridiculed your empathy and told your son that you have fallen under the spell of satan. And over time he created a wedge where your son feels safe and good with his church relationship and sees you as evil and avoids you. While very sad, it makes sense to me. And I am again sorry that you had to live this. It seems quite often an empath is born in to a family where there is a narcissist or sociopath present. And that appears to be the case for you.

In my life I have found some of the most diabolical people hide behind their churches. It's very fascinating to me but is no accident. If you are a really bad person you can hide your true self behind the mask of the church. A great example of this is all of these Catholic Church child molestation factual stories that have gone on for well over 100 years. I have an attorney who is a devout Catholic that even after his local parish Priest was convicted on child molestation charges would not believe the charges. He kept saying the priest was set up. My point is that the Catholic Church in particular has been able to put their priests in a position of such power and high regard that they are in many cases above the law. This was a perfect fit for your brother the sociopath. And what better way for him to hurt you than manipulate your son against you. 

And now for the hard part of my advice. And I would not blame you if you completely rejected what I am about to say. But as humans it is very hurtful for our health to carry around all of those wounds and grudges. And that goes double for an empath as we feel so deeply. My advice is to try to forgive your son and brother. And if you are not yet ready to do that then at least forget. Try to move on with your life in a positive way and let that terrible chapter in your life become a more minor event in your history instead of such a focal point of every day. As it stands right now, your brother and son continue to win by hurting you every day with your memory of what they did to you. The best way for you to win is to forgive them and remove all that hurtful energy that you carry around each day. Cut your cords with them and look to the future to find happiness. You may at some point be able to rekindle your relationship with your son (after you forgive him).

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
8 months ago
74 posts

Thank you so much at @hop-daddy for taking your time to read my story..And yes you are right it's complex..You have pointed out what needs to be done to go forward,plus about my son!  Then also my brother aks Anti Christ....My son never knew I was a empath, no one knew,including me until I saw the word empath! But of course all my experiences I just said intuition...I said all this started when my son got married..Il fast forward to the grandchildren,When the first was born,My son said Mom I need you to cover the lapse time when his wife went back to work..I said Sure! Then the baby was in the hospital an extra day and my son said Mom will you alternate with me to bring her back and forth for his feeding? I said Sure! Well everything he asked me to do,never happened...His mother- in -law,and wife I guess didn't like it!  That was the beginning of the end.......RELIGION..He was raised Catholic meaning he received some sacraments ..we never went to church every Sunday,plus he said he is agnostic...He loved looking and reading about others..Buddhism, I know it's not a religion but he liked it,and so did I because it's about being down the middle of the road to me!.He took many martial arts,in fact one day we went together for Zen,we enjoyed it..The only time the Church came involved is when the Anti Christ did the Baptisms..Now, I understand what you mean about my son and the Church because of the Anti! Well the Anti moved to Palm Springs ASAP after I moved out..He had a time line this rotten no good rat bastard....As far as Anti, the best thing was for me getting out of his Control which I said was verbally and emotionally abusive...That happened 7 mos ago, and Thank You Lord! I was finally able to close that door behind me and he is nothing to mez,   My son, I have forgiven in fact when I was listening to music that we both liked ,I was crying all day and night...The next day I was compelled to call him and I knew he wouldn't pick up the phone! My message was that I miss you..and I'm not calling to be in your life,as you know I havnt shown up anywhere, but you are my son and I love you!...That for me was cutting the cord...As far as the Anti taking him under his wing,my son hid behind him so he wouldn't have to face me! The Anti and the wife were causing enough trouble to me! Plus the Anti had the MONEY!...Just FYI,The Anti had his apt upstairs from me in the building,plus where he was Pastor was 20 blocks away,meaning he was always around! But only for an hour and dissapeared........Now I'm going back to the beginning of my story when my son came down stairs and said Mom we can talk over a cup of coffee,but it's better if there is a 3rd Party...He said you know Mom you can be intimidating.I said What? How? I'm obnoxious? He said no,but you know when you are in the room,I dais well what do you want from me? And then he made a joke your mother should have named you Loretta because there was the Loretta Young Show and she came through the door,lol with a flowing dress on....This is his Mother in law saying that...And another interesting thing I feel is that we agreed to go to therapy, when the time came about 2 mos later because We were on a waiting list...He said I can't I'm emotionally drained...Well him being drained wasn't from me,I left alone until therapy..So who drained him? Going back to being an empath, My son knew I was intuitive ,Il call it,and the Anti I never really said to much..Maybe some experiences from yrs ago..But I don't know if he really knew the depth of it only because where I grew up and still live,this was normal! 😂 It really was..If I had a dream,I'd go by my friends grandmother because she was great at interpretation..Who read cards, even regular decks,etc....Now I feel I figured it out that this depressed feeling I get isn't mine...It comes and goes,and was hard to figure out for me before I realized it was not mine...It's my son I'm picking up...Not saying he is unhappy with his marriage or whatever,but these are his emotions and always had problems sharing them....Thiis may have nothing to do with his family...and prior to this I was feeling sadness for 2 weeks at a time,then it was gone and came back and I'm saying to myself ,I'm sad? So now I have to try and keep thus away!! I should just stay in a bath of Epsom Salt!😂The only thing left that I cannot do, because it's to painful and I dont think about it is that I cannot write a journal to my grandchildren, it's to painful and I don't want to go there!  FYI My son has a half sister and brother...His sister is my daughter we are that bonded..She is a forensic Phsycologist and said she can't even wrap her head around this one..plusshe was by and still is by my side for support ,especially earlier when I treally needed it...Thank God for her and her husband! In fact my daughter paid to move me!  She tells me things that are tears of joy!....as for myself I have no guilt feelings whatsoever about not doing enough for my son,in fact I spent the last 50,000 supporting him for 2 yrs because he said he needed to go to training,I said what? Yes to be Law Enforcement..I said you didn't even apply yet..My boyfriend at the time rolled his eyes,but I wanted to do it and I'm glad I did because he had a path for employment!..Today he is in Law Enforcement,although he said Il pay back 25,000 and I said yes because I need it! But that went out the door when he got married then the baby..His wife was looking for an arguement saying well if I knew I would have made you a bill(he handed over the finances) I kept repeating Forgetaboutit!,he is my son....Although she cost me more money when she took him off my family plan with the cell phone! Example he said Mom don't worry about it if there is a charge I will pay it,325$...He was always a man of his word......Well nothing got paid,oh well...plus the wife was telling me I stole money from my son, NEVER and he knows it..I was screaming in front of my building,I vandalized her mother's car, please and I would get all these texts from the Anti Christ,oh and I have to protect them from you! What? And the worse I got emotionally and asking why are you saying this, i was devistated but Il stop here because there is all that in between in this story!  I posted my story on FB..I even put all the residences and the property I owned,and some evil howdy doody troll looking bitch's Hot dog stand in it with the picture of it! She caused me nothing but grief for she would call the Anti every day and said this one said that,on and on for o ER a year...Then I would get the text ,tell your friends to stop talking about me and my family!   MY FAMILY!  But I felt better after I posted it because I said to him I will expose you for what you are!...........PS I know what you mean about hiding in the church for many different reasons!  And what the Catholic Church did to these children is sickening! No word...oh, and when Pope Paul the 11 was canonized I said What? He covered up all thus child abuse,he knew about it,and theycanonize him? Then someone said,well maybe because of his good work! I said I don't care what this man did nothing Trumps CHILD ABUSE!     My religion is ala carte..I take what I like and leave the rest!     Sorry another long one....I didn't check typos.....But you were on the money! Pun intended😂

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
8 months ago
74 posts

@hop-daddy You stated the church is against empaths,etc ..My whole area growing up were just about all Catholic.and we could care less!  Against birth control,excommunicated if divorce,all bullshit, we never even entertained these wacko man made laws,and I was like this from a kid! No meat on Friday,I hated fish,peanut butter and jelly,etc,my mother made me what I wanted ,lol....The one positive thing I can think of for the Catholic Church finally recognizing these sickM..... is that they are nobody but a man..Some followers felt like idk they were above us,actually at times to me worshiped these men, I would say, you are worshiping the wrong person, It's God to worship!  Well I always said what I meant

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
535 posts

I don't mean to insult Catholics as that was not my intent. I know plenty of people who are Catholics and they are good people. I just find the power structure of the church very hypocritical. It sounds like back when you were a practicing Catholic that you did not know you were an empath. That's probably good because things get complicated once you tell religious people who you are and what your gifts are. Based on my own experiences and shared experiences of others, churches don't understand sensitives very well. The typical reaction is that you are lying for attention, or you are mentally ill, or you are part of a satanic cult. I was raised Presbyterian and still attend church. And Christian churches like mine are usually more open minded about things than the Catholic churches. But even they don't have a way to understand the world of an empath.

But back to you, I called it wrong trying to fill in the blanks. I thought your brother was using the religion to push you away as an empathy. But you said they did not know you were an empath. But in my experience with narcs and sociopaths, they know deep down who they are and who you are. You are dangerous to those types as you can see through their BS and expose them. And for that reason they aim to destroy you. If your son is an apath then he was easily manipulated by your brother. But narcs and sociopaths are master manipulators so there probably wasn't much you could have done about that. I can't comment on the daughter in law much as I don't really know the details there. But it is possible that your brother has poisoned her with negative stories about you as well. It sounds like a classic black-ball situation that your brother set up at your expense.

I don’t know if you have any legal remedy on this since you said your brother stole your money. But maybe too much time has passed. But I see that you have a lot of anger from this situation. And I don't blame you. But yet that anger is very damaging to you as an empath. I would just say to try to let some of that go for your own good. If not forgive then just forget. You may be surprised how much better you will feel waking up one day without that situation on your mind. 

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
8 months ago
74 posts

@hip-hopThank You so much from the bottom of my heart for all of your time with me,for I truly appreciate it!  You are so right about letting the anger go...What you hear from me now, is much less for I have been working on that for a long time! And yes I must forget..It's been a long 5 yrs getting to where I am now! But I survived, and will continue to survive.....and with you responding to me ,helped me to move further and I thank you!😀❤as far as legal with the sales of my buildings ,I quick claimed them to him after my divorce when my husband wasn't paying his part and the collectors came after me,and I did that to avoid liens and being who I am, didn't think it was fair to the Anti Christ to have liens because of me on the properties! In hindsight I should have let them pile up!...The only thing I can do is report him to the IRS for fraud for claiming me and my son on his taxes..He never supported him or me!.....My daughter was handling this in between her schedule but now that she will be deployed she can't carry it out....When I finally got away from the Anti's control and moved into this apartment,my friend said maybe now you should let everything just be, your here and forget about getting back at him...I have thought about it especially that my daughter can no longer be my advocate..I don't want to go backwards and I may just let it be and forget it!t...........As far as the people of the Catholic Church that don't go,lol are my friends that helped me financially, moved me ,did everything they could! I'm blessed with great friends around me! People are lucky if they have one!  As far as the institution of the Catholic Church they really think they are above all! When younger and I had my experiences I never knew it had the name empath!  But being who I am, I could care less what that institution had to say about me as you said,Satanic,mentally ill.,I truly could care less! I think living in the city rather than the suburbs the church played a different role in my life meaning we didn't gather there to socialize with our community, or look to it for community functions....and hypocritical,absolutely!...The Catholic Institution never told me anyway about the meditation that the priests did,the charismatic group I never knew were Catholic...I believe in the power of prayer,but I'm not looking for to be in a group...I'm in the middle of the road..oh and slain in the spirit and putting hand over people for healing..I believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and I would never allow any institution to come between me and my God ! They are nothing! It's sad many lost faith in Our Lord because of these priests and actions of the church..I'm a straight shooter..And to me,if all the churches were gone,Il still pray and have my faith! 

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
8 months ago
74 posts

@hop-daddy,I'm calling you hip hop😂The only thing I never allowed in my house and I told the kids iwas a Ouiji Board!

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
8 months ago
74 posts

@hop-daddy I never realized that the Anti lied so much about everything..The lies OMG...Lies on top of lies..I never knew one person could lie so much! And when I was younger,like 22 I didn't know how many ppl lie! I didn't and don't lie ,I thought this is how most people are!🙄 How dumb...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book