To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
507 posts

@ohda:

I have something similar happen often. When I lie in bed at night I often try to meditate. And before I drift off to sleep I will see movies of people I don't know or what I call flashcards of people's faces. In the flashcard phase I basically will see a person's face for about 3 seconds and then it flips to the next one until I go through a couple dozen. I have no idea what it means. And when I see the little movie clips as I call them they can be in color in black and white. But I do have to be in a relaxed meditative state in order for either to happen. And I am always observing and not part of what I see.

In your case it sounds like you are interacting with your visions. That sounds more like past life regression. 

updated by @hop-daddy: 11/10/17 09:38:56PM
Angel
@angel
8 months ago
607 posts

Sorry, I got to make this quick, got to pick up hubby from work, but I wanted to give you a uick response. One of two things is happening, either your actually astral projecting, or your recieivng psychic information from another source.There are different levels of meditation and deep you go into a trance. What I suggest you do it pick up a cheap voice recorder or check your cell phone to see if you already have this app and start recording your sessions. This will give you a better idea of what is going. If there are any clears this is present or future, check the news or stories with your theme over the next few days after your meditiation or for recent past events. Part of your gift involve something around this area. You can  also try not going so deep into trance, trust me you can be just as effective, if not more, because you will eventually learn to have more control being in both worlds at once. I'll explain more later but I would start with this first :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
8 months ago
726 posts
Hop Daddy:

@ohda:

I have something similar happen often. When I lie in bed at night I often try to meditate. And before I drift off to sleep I will see movies of people I don't know or what I call flashcards of people's faces. In the flashcard phase I basically will see a person's face for about 3 seconds and then it flips to the next one until I go through a couple dozen. I have no idea what it means. And when I see the little movie clips as I call them they can be in color in black and white. But I do have to be in a relaxed meditative state in order for either to happen. And I am always observing and not part of what I see.

In your case it sounds like you are interacting with your visions. That sounds more like past life regression. 

@hop-daddy
I have this very thing happen to me and never could find the words to describe it. Flash cards of strangers faces fit perfectly. They occur even when I am not meditating but just closing my eyes. None of the faces are anyone familiar to me which is what baffles me the most. Thanks for sharing and putting the experience to words.
Blessings
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
507 posts

@cat-whisperer & @ohda:

I still do not understand the meaning of the flash card/flip book of faces that I see. It's always people I have never met. I don't pick up any emotion from them. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do with that. 

But I also wanted to share a dream story. When I dream I don't usually remember much. As an empath I have had trouble sleeping over the years and have had good luck taking melatonin and other over the counter sleep aids. But they really knock me out so I wake up groggy and don't remember much. However, a few times a year I wake up with a very vivid dream where I meet a total stranger who is usually female and in the dream we either know each other or quickly become fast friends. I wake up happy remembering my special connection with that person. And then a few days later I will run in to that exact person in real life out in a crowd or grocery store. We make eye contact and every time that person looks at me like she knows me from somewhere (despite being total strangers). I never know how to act on this as I don't want to be the creepy grocery store stalker guy that says "hey, I just dreamed about you the other night". But I also wonder what that is all about? Was I supposed to befriend this person or help them? Whenever this happens I see this person once and then never again.

Does this happen to any of you or does anyone have an interpretation of why this happens to me and what I'm supposed to do for this person?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book