Guides

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
9 months ago
108 posts

OK, here's another one... Do any of you feel like you know or access your spiritual guides?  Some people speak so comfortably of this - I accessed my guides and asked them.  This is a pretty new concept for me and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience they want to share.  

updated by @calmidwester: 11/10/17 09:37:02PM
Angel.Light-Worker
Angel.Light-Worker
@angellight-worker
9 months ago
15 posts

HI

I have been in contact with my guides. I have seen them clearly. I have talked to them. In fact when I am at a low energy level I call on them, asking for help.. The have the ability to clear my mind, with help as to what is bothering me,, I am always clearer after their visits

knujac2003
@knujac2003
9 months ago
19 posts

Hello  I speak with my guides daily multiple times a day .  At first it was kind of odd having a one way conversation but now I see,  hear and feel my guides around me.  You have your one main guide who is always with and others will come through at certain points in your life to help with various things on your path.  It's like with any relationship it takes time, communication ,  and trust to develop.  I have found my  guides are usually my best teachers so just  talk with your guides.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
535 posts

@calmidwester:

Great topic. I just started reaching out to my guides myself. I do not see my guides. But I do think they have been leaving me messages and signs for years that I wouldn't notice. How many times have you thought something was a weird coincidence? I think many times that is a sign or message put in front of you by your guides. And this past year I quite often receive very direct but random thoughts in my head that I am now realizing are not my own thoughts. And these thoughts always come through with such purpose. Recently I have started speaking with my guides for help and direction as well as giving thanks. And so far so good. It's intriguing even though for now it is a one way conversation.

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
9 months ago
108 posts
Thanks for the responses! So I guess if we are open and desire more from them, we just need to start putting that out there and then be on the alert. I hadn't considered that the many coincidences in life might be attributed to my guides! That's an exciting thought.
knujac2003
@knujac2003
9 months ago
19 posts

@calmidwester

You are correct they want to work with us it's up to us to show the willingness.  What I found a lot of times people get hung up cause their guide is not who or what they thought a guide should be and choose not to work with them they miss out on a lot.  Just be open and willing to work with your guides you will have a great experience.

knujac2003
@knujac2003
9 months ago
19 posts

Lucky Seven: I feel them but never see them. I've read 101archiangel and the book helped me a lot to understand. But I'm wondering one thing. We can call angel, for instance, I want to protect myself. But, we can do meditation for protection by ourselves. Can we ask guides, and angels to do everything? Or best if we do it? Someone told me it's stronger I we do it by ourselves. When and how we should be good friends with them?? When I was frustrated, I was complaining about my life to my angels... it doesn't do anything but might be better than complaining to other human beings? Any thoughts?

Yes we can ask your guides, Archangels and Angels for help at anytime they actually want to help.  You can do your own protection or meditate on your own. Before any meditation or work with spirit it's best to ground and shield.  Also anything calling themselves a guide or angel  that tells you to do is not harmful to yourself or others is not real guide or angel.

They won't do everything for us they are there to guide us the choice is ours we have our own freewill. They can not interfere with your choices they can only guide you to make the right choices the rest is up to you.

Ground , shield, and protect yourself then just talk with them like you would your friend or meditate with the intent of communicating with them.  It's really no different than talking with your best friend. But again use discernment  there are pretenders out there anything tells you to harm to yourself or others is not real guide or angel.

They actually listen but sometimes we miss the answers they give us.  I have read the same book Archangels 101 lots of good information and a lot of it I apply in my daily life. The key to it just talk with them and build a relationship might seem slow at first but keep at  it will come together.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
535 posts

This is a topic I've been doing a lot of research on in recent weeks. I found two good web articles that do a good job of explaining our guides and how to connect with them. I hope they help give you a better understanding.

http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2006/11/connecting-with-spirit-guides/

http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2014/05/all-the-different-spirit-guides/

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
9 months ago
108 posts

Thank you for posting @hop-daddy.  That's all super helpful info.

knujac2003
@knujac2003
9 months ago
19 posts

Lucky Seven: @knujac2003 Thank you very much for this tips! I see... that made sense that I was wondering some of guides are to harm myself. I was wondering why I'm experiencing these weird things... and finally got an answer... Everyday, I have to spend so much time for Reiki healing, meditation, talking to guides...and yoga practice. It takes a lot of time to do everything. I'm wondering how long others spend time on it.

Your welcome glad to help. Another book you might want to read is How to Hear Your Angels by Doreen Virtue it has a lot of information in it and I found it most helpful  during my early development when I started to open back up.  As far as some of thing you might consider weird goes it's just your beginning to notice them.

I used to spend 30- 60 minutes doing reiki, 15 min or more doing meditations, and just random talks with my guides through out my day yes it can get time consuming.  What I have learned I have to shut down at times and take time for me so to speak.

Now everything take me about a hour  to  a hour  1/2 sometimes longer sometimes shorter.

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
9 months ago
108 posts
Thank you @ohda! I am taking an online course from Suzanne Giesemann right now, but I will look into that too. It sounds well worth the $$!!
Deborah Craig
Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
74 posts

I just wanted to share that in the article about guides from@hop-daddy, This article used an example how your guide would contact you maybe by saying "he is cheating" well I actually experienced that 40 yrs ago and he was! 👍

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
9 months ago
108 posts
That is interesting. I wish I could actually get evidence of the deception. There is someone in my life that I am pretty sure is lying to me.
Deborah Craig
Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
74 posts

@calmidwester When this thought went through my mind I said why am I thinking this? I never thought anything was wrong..I asked lol and he said No..well fast forward a month and my husband was in rehab for alcoholism! I said maybe that's what it was! Well a few nights later I had a dream, well actually I woke up and had a bed mattress coming toward me, and I was Wow, and it dissapeared..Then I went by my friends grandmother to interpret the dream.She said that's someone wanting to be in another bed! Well I went to that hospital and for 3 hrs told him if you admit it or not ,I know you are cheating!  That's all I needed...Now some people need a visual...I don't....Well he fessed up 3 hrs later because he said even though the priest and the Dr said don't say anything, I knew if you found out,he knew I knew, this marriage is over,and he was right!  Sometimes you just know!   Always go with the gut! I always didn't because I dismissed it thinking there isn't anything wrong,or I didn't want to know it!❤

Deborah Craig
Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
74 posts

@calmister At that time I didn't know it was my guide!  I'm finding out the terminologies late in life!  Just like Empath! 40 yrs ago I was interested in the esoteric world,but the name Empath was never used!  I wonder if it was used back then! I know empaths have been since the beginning of time, But the term Empath!  

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
535 posts

@calmidwester:

Did you end up doing the communication with guides course? If so, how did you like it?

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
8 months ago
108 posts

@hop-daddy, not yet!  I still haven't finished my first course.  I am in the middle of a big family event this month and after that, I really hope to settle down  and work more on this stuff again.  I have managed to keep up w the energy exercises and some meditating, thank goodness.  I also signed up for a live in-person course w Suzanne Geisemann this fall.  I cannot wait to see her in person.  An acquaintance of mine took the same course and said just being around her was worth it.

Aiden
Aiden
@aiden
7 months ago
32 posts

I have never seen my guides but I certainly do feel them when they tap into my energy if I'm out and about and especially if I'm meditating. This didn't start happening until last last year when I addressed them directly for the first time, lit candles for them etc. During my meditations, I have a conversation with my guides and tell them about my day, how I'm feeling, or ask questions. When I feel them tapping into my energy, i go into a slight trance like state and my head will nod in either a yes or a no after i ask specific question. It's how they communicate with me. I am so grateful for them and believe that they are constantly teaching me and helping me develop my spirituality not only to help myself but others as well. 

CalMidwester
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
7 months ago
108 posts
I don't feel anything that noticeable! I need to work harder on this I think. Thanks for sharing @aiden
lucky seven
lucky seven
@lucky-seven
7 months ago
10 posts

@knujac2003

I see, cool. Sorry for my delay; I have watched Alison's lightworker empowerment online event videos.https://lightworkerempowerment.com/

It has been very interesting to me to know more about spirituality. Rose Russel, on of the speaker told to cut off cords that carrying negativities by asking archangels (she is a big angel believer). 

I have tried it and it has been working... but particularly, my boss has been such negative and depressed, I have to do it almost like every two hours... I take so long time to clear my energy recently. At least one hour in the morning... sage me, taking a salt bath, protection meditations... , Reiki myself! It has been pretty tough. 

Doreen Virtue is also great angel intuitive. Will check the book out! I was watching Hayhouse's conversation. It did not really have many details... 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book