Heat/burning sensations

To post a reply, login or signup

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts

Hi all, wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided here was best.  I am definitely on an exciting new journey since discovering the Empath thing.  I just read a book about past lives by Brian Weiss and am now reading another book about a chiropractor who it seems becomes an energy healer, among other things.  

I just wondered if any of you ever get a burning - not painful - sensation in your bodies?  I've noticed it in my throat a few times.  It's not like a sore throat, it's not in the muscles and it's not irritated skin.  It's literally a heat sensation.  Someone close to me had thyroid cancer, so I've wondered if it's the connection with them, or something else.  Just curious what you all thought.

updated by @calmidwester: 07/15/17 10:01:27PM
Yugcub
@yugcub
6 months ago
10 posts
I could be wrong. In which I don't mind being wrong. I have the something that happens to me. Sometimes it is just in different body parts and the other times it can be my whole body. What I have noticed is the it can be a connection, healing, or even just to make you aware of what is going on. Like I said I could be wrong and I would love correction if I am wrong.
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts
So, if you don't have a clear answer as to what it is, just wait for clarity?
Yugcub
@yugcub
6 months ago
10 posts
Not saying I don't have a clear answer. I am saying that I have experienced those particular things.
JoniG
@jonig
6 months ago
33 posts

I get sensations from people concerning their illnesses. I would wait & see if you can identify them as yours or not? This has worked best for me. Both books you mentioned are excellent!!! <3

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts

Yugcub: Not saying I don't have a clear answer. I am saying that I have experienced those particular things.

Ah, sorry, my mistake in miscommunicating.  It is I who do not have a clear answer, lol.

I am definitely getting used to waiting and seeing.  I will just keep putting out the intention for understanding and to be guided to the right people and books to help me.

THANKS!!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
455 posts

@calmidwester:

I don't know if this is similar but last fall I would get random burning sensations on parts of my skin. It would feel like a cigarette burn. I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. But at the time I was being bothered by quite a few ghosts so I figured spirit contact may have been the cause. It did end up going away after a few months.

In your case, if you have the physical empath skill you could be picking up on someone else's pain. But if that is not your skill, it is harder to pinpoint. Although I have been told that the throat chakra relates to communicating with the other side. When I had all the spirit activity in the fall my throat chakra often felt like someone was tickling the inside of my throat. So in guessing, maybe that chakra is opening up? 

Yugcub
@yugcub
6 months ago
10 posts
@calmidwester

It's all good. We are here to learn as best we can. In life I have learned it takes some miscommunication to get to the clear communication. Sort like our empath gifts. At first they are all fuzzy and hard to understand and then they become clear and we are able use them. It does cause frustration also.
Yugcub
@yugcub
6 months ago
10 posts
@jonig

That is true, you do have to figure out if it is you or other around.
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts

Thanks @yugcub!  @hop-daddy, I think it is the throat chakra.  I could be wrong, but it makes sense given some other things.  Still waiting and seeing, but this is great info, thank you!!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
6 months ago
410 posts

I agree with @hop-daddy. I think it is your throat chakra. Has there been anything you've been wanting to say to anyone or in general? It could be that you're in need of being honest about some things, so your throat is warming up because you have the need to talk but aren't, so the energy is there, ready to be used.

It could also be an upgrade to your throat chakra. In other words, the chakra is healing and/or increasing in vibration. I get that with my crown chakra sometimes.

Overall, nothing to be concerned about. Just be aware that your body, mind, and spirit are going through changes and may be alerting you to make some changes too!

Namaste~

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts

Thanks @lotusfly! I think it could be both of those honestly.  I'm definitely developing/awakening lately in many areas.  I've always struggled being honest with people, so hopefully it is an indication that I will literally find my voice and be able to be honest when I need to.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
455 posts

My best guess is that since @calmidwester just started working on grounding techniques that she was able to clear and open her throat chakra. Here’s a link explaining the throat chakra.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4646/7-Ways-to-Balance-Your-Throat-Chakra.html

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts
That was a super interesting article. Thank you!! So much going on. I have had times lately where I've felt overwhelmed or even sad or angry about it all, but yes, there was a shift on Tuesday to pretty much pure gratitude and excitement. Thank you again, all, for sharing and for your support.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
6 months ago
410 posts

CalMidwester:

Thanks @lotusfly! I think it could be both of those honestly.  I'm definitely developing/awakening lately in many areas.  I've always struggled being honest with people, so hopefully it is an indication that I will literally find my voice and be able to be honest when I need to.

That's wonderful! I hope so too :)

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts

Holy cow, I did a little more research into awakening and the chakras.  Well that explains a lot that has been going on.  A couple of weeks ago, I was told that the knowledge I seek is available to me and that I just need to put out there that I desire it. The results have been amazing in terms of info from people here, being led to amazing books, etc.  And, I think when i first got her I posted about how crappy my sleep had been.  It's so much better now.  I still wake up, but just letting go of the anxiety surrounding it and repeating to myself that everything will be ok has been a game changer.  And, I have to think that the crystals in my room and the one I carry in my pocket have helped a lot.  I have so much gratitude right now.  I will enjoy soaking in this moment.  

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
455 posts

@calmidwester:

That's awesome. And I'm sure a lot of your anxiety has been from not knowing what is going on with you. And now that you better understand and are finding ways to get it under control (grounding, crystals etc...), it's quite a load removed. And as you evolve you will find that your gifts can be quite fun and helpful to others in need. You'll still have bad days of anxiety and strong feelings now again, but at least you will know how to deal with it. 

We get newly awakened empaths that roll in here every few days. It's usually the same story. They are stressed out, and are hearing, seeing, and feeling things they can't explain. And they don't know if they found the right place etc... So hopefully you can help us welcome in the newbies. It would be great to have you share your story on what you've done to control and advance your empathy to become happy and find your life path.

There is a theory going around that there are a tremendous amount of empath awakenings going on to help humanity through trying times now and in the future. And the new ones will need lots of help.

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts

I have been seeing that theory as well.  I am a forum person from back in the 90's, so I will stick around for sure.  I first joined a forum type group when they had due date forums and I was pregnant.  I am still a part of that group and our kiddos that we were all pregnant with just went off to college. I guess what I am saying is that you won't be able to get rid of me.  Ha!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book