My gift is gone

To post a reply, login or signup

slight
@slight
9 months ago
5 posts
Although I didnt know it at the time, I've been an Empath since childhood. I'm wondering if anyone has ever went through a period of time where you couldn't feel anything. One night not too long ago I laid down for bed and was overwhelmed with a peaceful sense. But ever since then I can't feel anything in my heart like before. Lol I feel normal.
For example before I could feel ppls emotions , or things like diabetes, depression, nausea. Small earthquakes that can only be detected with technology, when plants need water. When animals are in properly killed I can taste it. When someone has negative intentions for me I actually could see yellow energy emitting from their head, i could feel when i had a winning tim hortons cup. But now i absolutely feel nothing.
I feel good, have been doing my best to surround myself with positivity in as many aspects of my life as possible. This is so frustrating though.
updated by @slight: 07/18/17 08:40:50AM
bijoublue
@bijoublue
9 months ago
9 posts
Yup.. we were born conscious. I was connected to source until about 5th grade. It's called soul loss.
We are traumatized here on earth. Fear based thinking is causing soul loss in everyone and we are waking back up for the times.
When I awakened I felt so much unconditional love it brought me to tears because I realized I hadn't felt it before
slight
@slight
9 months ago
5 posts
When I was a child I saw the intentions from a man that wanted to rape me. I didn't even know what that meant but it scared me enough to become the typical detached Aquarian until I was 29. I'm 32 now and was accomplishing great success learning all about myself and relearning what I already knew. There's nothing I can think of that has influenced fear in myself to cause me to be "normal" as I call it haha.
slight
@slight
9 months ago
5 posts
Lost soul definitely lol....I just don't understand why. ...literally.... I finally balanced my throat Chakra ...really was making excellent progress ! Haha blah..
Raindancer
@raindancer
9 months ago
27 posts

I am not sure if you had any traumatic event that would cause such loss or maybe life has gotten to where things are going so smoothly that simply the need does not exist.  Good luck with you regaining what has been lost, lest it come from being at some resting place or life going so well that the gift is simply not needed at this time.

TigerLily
@tigerlily
9 months ago
309 posts
I notice when I wrap myself in my own bubble and focus on me, everything is gone. Not in a bad way, but take care of me and say forget others. Like isolation almost, but not. I struggle now with focusing on me, and honestly I just feel like shit. Yet everyday I say I'm going to stop and everyday I dont.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
507 posts

@slight:

I've been going through this same thing lately. My empath abilities in the fall were stronger than they had ever been. And then I got really sick on 3 different occasions in December/Jan. While sick my empathy initially got even stronger. But as I became weaker from illness, my empathy just seemed to shut off. For the last two months I have been back to normal as far as health. But my empath abilities seem muted like a 2 on a scale of 10 whereas prior to being sick I was probably an 8 or 9. I have no idea what happened but am seeking ways to bring it back.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book