Help: getting all sorts of physical illnesses - is this a warning?

To post a reply, login or signup

Chrisis
@chrisis
9 months ago
39 posts

There is something strange happening. Everytime I get to cope with a symptom, there's another one propping up - a bit like bubbles in a sticker. I used to have severe headaches. I went to the ostheopath, the headaches have gone. Then I got diagnosed on having asthma. The medication is helping - I start to have prickling extremeties  (diagnosis: carpal tunnel syndrome). I'm doing extra stretching and massage to avoid an operation - the symptoms get better and there comes the next problem: I get really bad dorsal pain. Along all this, I have sleeping difficulties, returning diarrrhea and seemengly allergies. I say seemingly because the medecine helps but the tests are without result. 

I wonder, if I am really this ill. I was wondering, if this ridiculous buildup of symptoms where alarm signals for something else. I am currently in a job thats not too bad, but I feel, its not the right place for me anymore. I learned a lot, but I got the feeling, I have to move on. Only, I cannot simply quit my job like that for the moment. I'm right now attending courses to be able to make a carreer change and I have to be patient still, but it's getting more and more difficult to go on.

Now, my question, finally ☺:

Could it be, that all those symptoms and illnesses are warning signals that I am not fulfilling my destiny? Or am I symply getting more sensitive?

updated by @chrisis: 07/07/17 08:24:09PM
bijoublue
@bijoublue
9 months ago
9 posts
In my opinion you have more suppressed emotions to release. We can't release little or big traumas at one time, our body wouid go into shock.
The world is traumatized due to conditioned fear based thinking and there can be a lot buried in your physical body.
Paul
@paul
9 months ago
916 posts

Sounds to me you are just having Shift symptoms. Just passing some info. I'm not asking you to believe.https://higherdensity.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/archangel-michael-the-golden-age-has-come-via-michael-love-3-3-17/

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
73 posts

I have fibromyalgia...'This condition mimics other conditions..Now you could be experiencing others, I am an emotional and physical empath...But what you have described also sounds like Fibromyalgia,which there isn't a test for.The nerves are wild in my body..It's hard for me to differentiate my pain from others....Years ago for Fibromyalgia Drs said it was in their heads..Some ,not many don't recognize it although they added this condition for medical marijuana......

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
73 posts

I found out I had fibromyalgia on a fluke...I went to a pain Dr for my toe,which he doesn't give shots for...I was saying I have pain here,there,he is the one that diagnosed me...I had headaches everyday for 5 mos..I use to get them before ,but after I delivered my baby I didn't have a headache for 17 yrs..Then these headaches that came,felt like the top of my head was going to blow up! It also was my neck and shoulders to....It was the fibromyalgia ....I was already on medication for my symptoms ,but it was great finding out why I was....just sayn

Raindancer
@raindancer
9 months ago
27 posts

This gets so tricky.  We maybe can have symptoms come up as a result of not following the paths we need, yet do live in physical bodies that can have their own things go on apart from what we do.  Even psychologists that are good will ask if you have seen a doctor to rule out that which is purely physical so you seeking a doctor is a good idea.  If there is any pain that could be leading to symptoms apart from not fulfilling your destiny is always good to keep in tune with after that.  Old pains can show up in interesting ways.   Please just do not worry about you not fulfilling destiny or such until the rest is taken care of.  Given you taking care of that, what you ask is a good question. I hope you find the answer that has you understand more clearly what is really going on.  

Chrisis
@chrisis
9 months ago
39 posts

I do go to the doctor - but you can bet, the moment the treatment is helping there's another completely different symptom popping up 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book