Advice Needed

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul Watkiss
@paul-watkiss
9 months ago
8 posts
I have been empathic for many years and I am also strongly spiritual. I have always been drawn to heal others or places, initially unconsciously before I realised that I was empathic. I have recently been writing blog posts about my experiences. I have also received a lot of positive feedback on how helpful they have been. However lately I have begun to wonder if my posts are in response to others needs. That is sometimes when I write I feel as if the words are being channeled through me to communicate to others who need support. I know this sounds strange but its as if some of the posts that I write come out of nowhere. I kinda feel like I am using my writing as a healing technique but unconsciously responding to the needs of others.
updated by @paul-watkiss: 06/19/17 05:16:44AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
9 months ago
273 posts

Hi Paul, this all sound perfectly normal to me (by our standards of normal, LOL). Over the years I have come to the conclusion that at least 80% of the work that I do with others is coming through unconsciously (and possibly a much larger percentage).  Sometimes I am very aware in the moment that I am merely the conduit. Other times, I spend weeks espousing a new train of thought, thinking that it's just me talking, only to find months later that all the information was really quite prophetic in a way that I had no awareness of at the time.

Relax. Enjoy the ride. Sounds like you are doing great! 

updated by @trevor-lewis: 02/17/17 05:17:24AM
Paul Watkiss
@paul-watkiss
9 months ago
8 posts
Thank you Trevor, that makes sense :-)
Bing
@bing
9 months ago
548 posts

Hi Paul

As Trevor has stated this is normal for us.  This is how I started to write my blogs in response to others here at the EC and elsewhere and eventually, with the coaxing of my guides and Elise, I opened up The Library of Light.  You will find that all that you have been reflecting on and learning about all of your life has led you to this point.  You have put your abilities and knowledge together into a Lightworker tool box of sorts and are now ready to go to work adding your wisdom and insights to elevating the levels of Light and Love in this world as the Awakening and Ascension progresses.  Sometimes I will answer a query that someone has and then reread what I have posted only to say to myself, "Where the heck did that come from ?" LOL  When you are writing or talking with someone the information will flow through you in a clear, matter of fact, manner as if what you are saying is common knowledge.  Upon review, ( when you go back to being "Paul") it will seem like it came from a higher version of yourself or a higher frequency, both of which are correct.  When we volunteered to come here to help at this particular juncture in the history of this world we could only bring about 30% of our total energy and then add to the situation that we have our memories wiped before being born.  You are starting to reconnect with Source energy and the wisdom on that level. I recommend that you pick up a copy of the following books that will help you understand why you are here at this particular time and what you are part of.

The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth by Dolores Cannon

The Great Shift by Lee Carroll / Kryon

Transition Now by Lee Carroll / Kryon

If you enjoy the Three Waves you'll also enjoy the 5 books in "The Convoluted Universe" series also by Dolores Cannon.   I also found these books by Dr. Michael Newton to be very interesting Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls, Life Between Lives, and Memories of The Afterlife.  If you wish to have a look through The Library of Light and some of the other groups here at the EC I am sure that you will find the first hand experiences of the other members very helpful and reassuring.  If I can ever be of service to you please feel free to contact me at any time. 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Paul Watkiss
@paul-watkiss
9 months ago
8 posts
Thank you Bing :-)
Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
73 posts

Paul Watkiss: I have been empathic for many years and I am also strongly spiritual. I have always been drawn to heal others or places, initially unconsciously before I realised that I was empathic. I have recently been writing blog posts about my experiences. I have also received a lot of positive feedback on how helpful they have been. However lately I have begun to wonder if my posts are in response to others needs. That is sometimes when I write I feel as if the words are being channeled through me to communicate to others who need support. I know this sounds strange but its as if some of the posts that I write come out of nowhere. I kinda feel like I am using my writing as a healing technique but unconsciously responding to the needs of others.

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
73 posts

Please keep writing on this......I have experienced through talking to people that responses are oh,I feel better or I need to talk to you because you make me feel better...Your helping me.

Paul Watkiss
@paul-watkiss
9 months ago
8 posts
I've not written today in order to rebalance myself but I've just developed right ear ache out of nowhere! Might not be related but I feel highly spiritually sensitive today.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
9 months ago
410 posts

Paul Watkiss: I've not written today in order to rebalance myself but I've just developed right ear ache out of nowhere! Might not be related but I feel highly spiritually sensitive today.

Hi Paul,

I can relate. I'm a writer too. Writers call what you described as automatic writing, where you don't think much about what you write and it just flows from you. Like Bing said, it's coming from the universal source. Spiritual people call it channeling. It's a gift when source energy talks through you. That is the way people receive assistance on Earth..through other people who receive guidance to do so. You're an Earth Angel doing the Divine's will. Trust it. Also follow your gut in the actions you take and you will be fulfilling your life's purpose. Above all, just relax and enjoy the journey :)

Regarding your ear ache and highly spiritual feeling, don't fret. Just allow and accept. Some days I feel good and grounded. Others I feel like I'm in another dimension. It's okay to go through slight shifts. It's part of the ascension process, but it only happens a little at a time so that you're not overwhelmed :)

Blessings~ 

Paul Watkiss
@paul-watkiss
9 months ago
8 posts
Thank you Lotus fly :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book