Don't judge a book by its cover...

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
I have come to realize that some people just because they have 'gifts' may not relate to your experience in these awakened times. My healer who uses crystals and is an empath and has other gifts is one such person i believe. I have past life recollections with her, dreams recently of past lives of her, synchronicity all around her, different time dimensions, instant familiarity upon 1st meeting and a true spiritual love. I have learned at this point for sure keep my 'experience' to myself. I am pretty sure i appear off the wall to her...i have never experienced this with another human before and it screws with my mind as i am in the most intense part of my life of health and true change even more so now...i guess i keep expressing this stuff because i wish to understand it and let it be what it is...awakening...plain and simple. I assume because of her gifts and profession it would make sense...abilities i had in the past have slowly filtered back in my life and then flooded in me as to my mind couldn't catch up with it. My ego wants to understand it all but I think the 3d doesn't get the 5d...i assumed there would be some recollection from her as there is with me. i am pulled to areas where she lives or lived..areas i have never been to. it seems her life situation is in the same upheaval as me in relaionships as she says a lot 'oh yeah me too'. I guess we all experience this different and i see it all clearly now but she sees it as hmmm 'she is crazy' lol. i have to laugh i truly do. I assumed someone who is an empath, healer, etc. would see all that familiarity too but not the case ...I continue my journey attracting those similar to me such as ALL of you! I just wish this journey we travel, which is solo i guess, would have us eventually meet up with someone to walk that same path with physically on same path together and not feel so alone on rhis path..angels and other intangibles are with me but something tangible would be nice! i meet people on same path but they are not really in my life close daily. they are co-workers, etc. i have always felt since vwry young that there is 'soneone' for everyone who resonates the same in your life. My best friend was that but we hit a fork in the road of different path directions. anyone else experience this?? it would be so great to hear your story too because i sometimes think i am crazy as opposed to awakening...
updated by @bunnigirl: 06/09/17 12:27:01PM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts

Oh yes I totally agree that as long as the intellect keeps questioning the less the divine can come through but I think that is the first step towards awakening very much so. I notice that with myself that the more I try to make sense of all the intangible things the less I am actually in touch with what is happening divinely.  @hermes can you make it a little clearer though as to what you are saying and what the article is saying?  Are you saying that I think I am awakening and may actually may not be?  This is where written words can get misconstrued as opposed to being said to another verbally in person which is definitely a whole other topic that would be interesting to talk about too! 

Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
@bunnigirl, oh sorry, I wonder how I missed mentioning that part.
You are not normal crazy, you are awakening crazy. The article will appear clear as day to you once you have completed certain phases of your awakening, you will just know.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
ah got it. oh yes very crystal clear!! :)
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I felt like I was going crazy too, until I met someone (my twin flame) who sees all I see and more. I understand how you feel, bunnigirl...you want that validation that you're not the only one in the world with your experiences, seeing things as you do. I do hope that you meet that special person soon, as it is very comforting and grounding. I suggest praying for them to enter your life and writing down/envisioning their qualities...what you would want in a soul friend/partner. You really can manifest your needs...you just need to ask and show appreciation. By writing this, I am praying for you too, bunnigirl! :)

Love and namaste~

P.S. You are not crazy. You are just having experiences that are different and you feel alone. Have hope and faith that you won't be alone for much longer and you'll have that special someone to share your experiences with! <3

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
@lotusfly thank you. i believe that twin flame completely! I have been thinking about that with images but when I do this person keeps coming in the mix or getting in the way and it's frustrating because I don't believe at this point she is which I accept now. thanks for sharing...
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

bunnigirl: @lotusfly thank you. i believe that twin flame completely! I have been thinking about that with images but when I do this person keeps coming in the mix or getting in the way and it's frustrating because I don't believe at this point she is which I accept now. thanks for sharing...

Maybe if you write down qualities...words...since personality is more important for a connection than appearance :) Good luck!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
great idea!!
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
@hermes. Funny, I told my mind it won't understand. It will be great to experience the quiet of the mind. I did have that until I kept wanting answers to the spiritual things and entwined connection I have with this person as it doesn't serve my greatest good right now. I need more time alone within me. The alone though is hard to accept. I do see what you mean but alone has been with me in this lofe and past ones so its hard to be comfortable in it as a positive thing now. I think, like @lotusfly, there are twin flames and since I was small i knew there was someone special coming into my later life for a much higher purpose that we are to fulfill together more than romantic but on a wiorld conscious level. Twin flames totally resonates for me this lifetime for that reason but yes what you are talking of is true divine and if you are on that paththis lifetime wow!! high vibration!
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
10 months ago
230 posts

Hermes.V: @bunnigirl, I found this nice article: http://seekeronline.info/journals/y2007/sep07.html You know, if someone remains sane throughout the awakening process, they really have to question whether they have really awakened or just think that they are awakening. If they are still thinking, then they are still asleep. Picasso was a great artist and painter. Even more so because he rarely understood what it was he was painting, but it was beautiful, and that's what mattered. As it always is with divinity, the intellect will try to understand, but it will fail. The faster the intellect accepts that, then the faster the divine can come through. If its understandable to the intellect, hen its not the divine.

cool thought about divinity.. I like what you said about that! I think it's true that in "submission" we find true value. 

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

bunnigirl: @hermes. Funny, I told my mind it won't understand. It will be great to experience the quiet of the mind. I did have that until I kept wanting answers to the spiritual things and entwined connection I have with this person as it doesn't serve my greatest good right now. I need more time alone within me. The alone though is hard to accept. I do see what you mean but alone has been with me in this lofe and past ones so its hard to be comfortable in it as a positive thing now. I think, like @lotusfly, there are twin flames and since I was small i knew there was someone special coming into my later life for a much higher purpose that we are to fulfill together more than romantic but on a wiorld conscious level. Twin flames totally resonates for me this lifetime for that reason but yes what you are talking of is true divine and if you are on that paththis lifetime wow!! high vibration!

@bunnigirl, I'm sure, since you feel it strongly, you'll meet your twin flame in this lifetime. Looking back, I see that my life was preparation for maturing, awakening, meeting mine, and starting a family. Every mistake and lesson was planned and destined to happen, as well as meeting him. Have faith, stay positive, work on what matters to you, and eventually you will cross paths when the moment is right. Often we have to grow into our best self before we will meet them. :)

updated by @lotusfly: 02/07/17 04:21:26PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book