Any ideas if this means anything?

To post a reply, login or signup

Kimberly7887
@kimberly7887
10 months ago
16 posts
So when I was a baby I had blonde hair, now my adult hair is dark brown.
Now for my dream/memory. It feels so real it's hard to believe it's a dream. I feel like I was maybe 3 or 4. I'm with my great grandmother and her sister and they are brushing my shoulder length blonde hair, and as they brush it, it turns from blonde to dark brown. I'm sitting in a red velvet dress, and they are using wooden boar bristle brushes. They keep saying something like it's a lot harder on her. And that they have to make a couple passes in each section to get it to turn the dark brown. And in this dream I feel relaxed and safe. So idk it just bothers me because it feels so real and like it actually has some kind of strong meaning in my life. Oh and one more thing that I find a little weird, is that I went to an eye doctor a year or so ago and while he was looking in my eyes, he asked me if my natural hair color is blonde, I said no and why. He said because in the back of your eyes there is a thing called fauna (so spelled that wrong sry)with either a light or dark color to it and it usually dictates a persons hair color. Well one eye is light meaning I should have light hair like blonde and they other eye is dark meaning I should have dark hair like my actual color is now dark brunette. If anyone has any idea what this dream might mean I'd really like to hear your thoughts thank you.
updated by @kimberly7887: 05/31/17 09:32:28PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

My feeling is that you're having a difficult time letting go of your youth, growing up, and moving on. Maybe something you haven't been able to forgive is holding you back from fully coming into your adulthood.

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Ok. I have a question. Was you watching this in the dream or was you actually setting there feeling them brushing it ?
Kimberly7887
@kimberly7887
10 months ago
16 posts
@rene. It was kind of both like I can see what's going on from a distance, but at the same time I'm sitting there feeling them brushing my hair. And I can see it out of the corner of my eye like one person is standing on each side of me brushing my hair.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
That's very interesting. i know this sounds crazy but it sounds like your future self was having a dream of a vision you had. The reason I say that is because some remote viewing was involved. I don't know if what I'm saying is even possible though. I'm no dream interpreter or anything but the way the hair turning colors means something. Very interesting

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book