PEACE POST

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
People are scared/fearful everywhere. I send out golden light to everyone around me. I am thinking positive thoughts and feeling love. Everyone's energy is on high alert and concern and doom. I was succumbing to that too from my own energies and others. On my train home from NYC transit police are armed in our cars. I send love to them too. They want to protect us all and they are scared. too We are all feeling it. I SEND LOVE TO WASH IT AWAY. People are uniting peacefully but some are united in anger and chaos. This is not a political post. It does not matter who you voted for. what matters is that WE as citizens unite and not be against one another as we ALL want peace...
updated by @bunnigirl: 05/21/17 08:19:19AM
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
I raise my palms to you all and sending the most beautiful white pure light with some rose light intertwined. Please know I love you all and feel you pain tonight. Sweetest blessings to the earth and all that dwells on it. I pray for healing for the sick and the scared for the universe knows each and every one of you. I also pray for the leaders , for their hearts have harden. Please soften your hearts. The people need you.
I'm blanking the earth with love and Light. And ..or course ..fairy dust. Lol.
Bookworm
@bookworm
10 months ago
85 posts
I don't know, if anyone else is feeling the same way, but I feel as though there is a lot of fear and sadness around today.
I send all the love and positivity i can, let's try our best to look out for one another.
Thanks for starting this thread bunnigirl
xxx
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
YES! PEACE to you @rene and @bookworm. The energy feels very positive today. people are uniting as we all want peace and positivity in a non violence manner but light to all of those especially the people who are angry causing chaos. i judge noone and lover every person on this beautiful earth!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book