Feeling a Steady Negative Energy Shift in Everyone Around Me

To post a reply, login or signup

Rocky Wolfe
@rocky-wolfe
10 months ago
12 posts

Lately I've been noticing how the energy from everyone around me has steadily become more and more negative. Everyone suddenly has had the majority of positivity draining from them, and I'm trying to figure out what it all is. (I'm hoping it has nothing to do with me being around them.) Any ways of distinguishing what it could be?

updated by @rocky-wolfe: 07/04/17 08:02:31PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

I'd recommend asking them about how they are doing, how they are feeling, what's going on in their lives, etc.

Rocky Wolfe
@rocky-wolfe
10 months ago
12 posts

Nocturne's Angel:

I'd recommend asking them about how they are doing, how they are feeling, what's going on in their lives, etc.

That's a lot of people to ask about that topic...it's not just a few select people, just...everyone...

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Then it may be you not everyone else.

I'd recommend cleansing your personal energy, home, automobile, etc. as you may be having symptoms of energy overload, stuck energy, etc.

Rocky Wolfe
@rocky-wolfe
10 months ago
12 posts

Hermes.V: Hi guys, its karma cleansing, and it seems to be global. What seems to work is that you have to ride it at first. Push a bit and when you can't push, stop a bit, then push again. It'll be scary at first, but this time its possible to break the karma cycle. Maybe a lot if stuff will suddenly resurface, so now's the time to break the cycle. Anything that you would have done different before, now's the time. For people who can feel the energies, you might feel the wierd energies dissipate as you try something that you have been afraid to before. If before you were afraid to speak up, now's the time. Progressively, gently break through.

Can I get a little more info, please? What is a Karma cleansing, how do I help break it if it's on a global scale, what do you mean by "stuff will suddenly resurface"?

Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

I feel the exact same way. Even if I go shopping and it's calm and peaceful in the store, I go home feeling overwhelmed with rage and fear. I think people around me are scared and yes, it's affecting me.

TigerLily
@tigerlily
9 months ago
309 posts
I have been feeling this to. I know some of it is me, and the rest not. I've become so sensitive and the urge to help has been out of control. I caught myself helping someone who I know is a narc!! Do you feel really stressed?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book