Past life Regression

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
Has any here had one, and did it benefit you?

Past 2-3 years I've had more dreams in different eras, and when I've tried translating my dream it made no sense. I've been doing alot of reflection on my current life and see alot of repeating behaviors. Failed relationships, passed up in job promotions, struggling financially. I'm fairly smart, although I don't admit it or portray it. But I feel like there is wave pushing me to prove my intelligence. I'm not cocky or arrogant, but more upset on how these people are succeeding at work, but don't know anything. Or how my relationships continue to fail, and I'm not getting the closure as to why.

A few years ago I met a man, and instantly felt recognition, but as in the "where have you been my whole life" I just knew he was the one for me, this long lost love type of feeling. I felt when I met him I wasn't worthy and why was he attracted to me. I did botch that up. The last time I saw him he had this fear/shocked look in his eyes.

I've met many people throughout life and questioned on "how do I know you, I feel like we've met before" this man in particular was different.

Since meeting him, my goodness the dreams!! I thought it was because he laid so heavily on my mind. But all these dreams with him are of different times. I've also had dreams of being homeless, but he was not there. And my child without a father, this baby also has haunted my dreams.

A few months ago I started thinking about those dreams and started reading about past lives. Then I started to Google some images from my dream, and basically it's historical. Alot of it has familiarity, but here is me being logical "I must have seen this in a movie"

I've had dreams of this man before in childhood and my teen years. I always wondered what it would be like to meet him, and I did and I botched it up.

I'm trying to have more dreams like this to figure this out, and now I cant. I've really been thinking about past life regression. Has it helped anyone?
updated by @tigerlily: 07/28/17 08:32:48AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

TigerLily: Has any here had one, and did it benefit you? Past 2-3 years I've had more dreams in different eras, and when I've tried translating my dream it made no sense. I've been doing alot of reflection on my current life and see alot of repeating behaviors. Failed relationships, passed up in job promotions, struggling financially. I'm fairly smart, although I don't admit it or portray it. But I feel like there is wave pushing me to prove my intelligence. I'm not cocky or arrogant, but more upset on how these people are succeeding at work, but don't know anything. Or how my relationships continue to fail, and I'm not getting the closure as to why. A few years ago I met a man, and instantly felt recognition, but as in the "where have you been my whole life" I just knew he was the one for me, this long lost love type of feeling. I felt when I met him I wasn't worthy and why was he attracted to me. I did botch that up. The last time I saw him he had this fear/shocked look in his eyes. I've met many people throughout life and questioned on "how do I know you, I feel like we've met before" this man in particular was different. Since meeting him, my goodness the dreams!! I thought it was because he laid so heavily on my mind. But all these dreams with him are of different times. I've also had dreams of being homeless, but he was not there. And my child without a father, this baby also has haunted my dreams. A few months ago I started thinking about those dreams and started reading about past lives. Then I started to Google some images from my dream, and basically it's historical. Alot of it has familiarity, but here is me being logical "I must have seen this in a movie" I've had dreams of this man before in childhood and my teen years. I always wondered what it would be like to meet him, and I did and I botched it up. I'm trying to have more dreams like this to figure this out, and now I cant. I've really been thinking about past life regression. Has it helped anyone?

I do Past Life Retrievals but to my knowledge the only ones who can legally provide Past Life Regressions are Licensed Hypnotherapists whom are specifically trained in Past Life Regression.  I also believe that some Shamans provide Shamanic Soul Retrieval & Healing as part of their practice.

I've never had a regression done but I do know a couple people who've had it done (over several sessions) & they were glad that did it.

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
@lucky seven. I totally understand where you are coming from. I recommend checking out some of Dr Brian Weiss' books. The first book I read put so much into perspective. There is a licensed therapist close to me who studied with him and a few others. But man, expensive. And I get afraid to go lol.

I can tell you from my dreams it appears that the true love, we were always separated somehow by death I believe and infedility and no one wanting us to be together. It's like he listened to everyone about me, like I was never good enough. The last dream I had I was a housewife and miserable and married to a man I didn't like and he didn't care for me either. I had 2 kids, one was a child from him. But dreams prior to that I was pregnant with that try love guy and I believe he died out in sea. Those collections of dreams are all the same era. I was looking up everything on google, to clothes, shoes, transportation, etc. I feel like recognizing that should be enough and forgiving myself. But it's not. The last guy I actually dated several months back, upon first meeting him I was terrified and had a hurt feeling and i never wanted to speak to him again. But I gave him a chance and found out he was actually one of the sweetest guys I met in a long time. He did eventually leave as well, as his family was #1 and he had a lot of family problems he had to tend to. One day it was like a bell went off in my head like he was the on from the past I was married to and unhappy.

I am afraid that in the past life I left my children with this awful guy to get away and was just miserable. And tgat is why I was homeless in the streets.
Bing
@bing
10 months ago
547 posts

Hi Tiger Lily

I have just updated a topic at the Library of Light that I am sure will help you a lot. It has lots of information and links to therapists that you can find one in your area. 

Past Life Hypnotherapy

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

Yes, although I wonder if some of them were imaginary. In one, I was a Native American boy who was very close to my mother. I kept revisiting this child until he finally was able to loosen his ties to his mother and be free. So that was helpful. And that was not imaginary, I'm sure. 

In another one I was a female in a Northern European country, full of blondes. I had a dull, uneventful life, nothing terrible, but I was bitter and jealous of my daughter, who seemed to have everything. I seem to have carried that bitterness over into this life!! I reminded myself of my own mother. It was helpful in realizing how poisonous jealousy is.

A healer told me I was a prisoner on a pirate ship. That made sense, because I often have a trapped, helpless, doomed feeling about life, like nothing I do will make a difference. I didn't revisit that life, but I can picture one of the pirates, and ugly white man with hollow eyes and a shaved head to keep away lice. Yuck. 

I feel like I've lived thousands of lives, in Africa, in Europe, in South America, and in the US. Probably a lot of other places, too.

updated by @visitor: 01/24/17 12:12:53PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book