Abilitie Shut Down how???

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts

Hi.  Boy I feel totally lost.  All of a sudden after my last visit with my healer all of my abilities are shut down.  Intuition, empathy, visions, sensing energies, etc.  What would cause this to happen.  I find myself smack back in the world numb and confused.  Have I shut this down? is it possible the session could have shut me down? She sensed lots of energy in my body like I always seem to get every now and then and then she said she absorbed it and now I am not in touch with anything.  I have been having dreams though involving crystals which doesn't make sense.  Teachers in them, Healers in them, classroom settings and they all involve crystals.  Does this happen to any of you?  I was finally getting back in touch with abilities that I shutdown years ago and I am sure the healing sessions have unblocked them so they can finally come back and now radio silence. 

updated by @bunnigirl: 05/20/17 09:02:35PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

I would contact the healer & inquire as to why she absorbed them & what she can do to return the energy to you.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts

is there a way I can get it back without asking this? I feel like it is going to be an accusing question :(

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Unless you know exactly what she did I'd say that to reserve it would take an extreme amount of work from an experienced practitioner which is why I suggested asking her.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts

ok, will do

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
10 months ago
62 posts

how long has it been since you ability has been lost? Ive noticed a few times where my "abilities" have just been gone for a day or two and came back out of now where. just remember we where born with these "abilities" they never just disappear forever. Don't stress to hard they will come back

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
@bunnigirl.
You may need to do what N Angel said because I have lost everything before and it was a slow process building it all back up. I still don't have it all back.
I hate that happen to you. It's a very dull and numb place to be. Hope it comes back soon.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
thanks @rene. @corey-easton it has been gone about 10 days...but i keep having dreams with crystals in it or talk of crystals or a teacher in it. maybe it has changed its form for now...the waking hours i have nothing.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Maybe the veil has been dimmed to direct you in a particular direction on your path.
I hope it comes back soon. After it happened to me, after a while I started getting depressed , blaming myself and also doubting my abalities. That's when I started trying even harder. If your healer can't help you then you may have to start over again. I had to go back to the basics and start from there. Even my meditations was affected by black silence.
But I sat in black silence everyday until it started coming back slowly.

Good luck. Hope this happens quickly for you.
knujac2003
@knujac2003
10 months ago
19 posts

You are not shutdown this is part of your healing process to get you to work on what needs to be worked on.  As far as the dreams go your being taught/ downloaded information keep a dream journal and explore the different crystal  when you need this knowledge it will be revealed to you.

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
10 months ago
62 posts

10 days seems like a long time, even when I lost mine for a few days it made me go crazy. I also tried to not let it get to my by laughing it off by thinking maybe my gift needed a "system upgrade" stay positive! also about the crystal dreams, have you used crystals before?

updated by @corey-easton: 01/17/17 11:35:09AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts

Thank you everyone!  I feel better and will talk to my healer about it.  In the meantime, I will just sit with it as uncomfortable as it feels.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Rene'': Maybe the veil has been dimmed to direct you in a particular direction on your path. I hope it comes back soon. After it happened to me, after a while I started getting depressed , blaming myself and also doubting my abalities. That's when I started trying even harder. If your healer can't help you then you may have to start over again. I had to go back to the basics and start from there. Even my meditations was affected by black silence. But I sat in black silence everyday until it started coming back slowly. Good luck. Hope this happens quickly for you.

Rene,

Did you lose your abilities after a healing session also?

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
No. It was like I fell in a whole. Everything left me. Even all the knowledge is spirituality. Someone called it the dark night of the soul. It was very very hard and time consuming but most of them are back but I'm not the same person for some reason.
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
@bunnigirl
I regularly have dreams at an academy setting, so not exactly a classroom. Still, those dreams of yours concerning crystals, did you pick up any of them?
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts

I picked up a single terminated generator quartz.  it's kind of big and I wore it as a necklace...it drained me. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
786 posts
Hi...it sounds to me like this 'healer' is up to no good....you need to clear EVERYTHING she's dun....it sounds like she's switched your energy to drain instead of power up...she's stealing your energy somehow...so you need to go into every nook and cranny of your memories...all 5 levels of subconscious .check your Chakras. ...everyplace she might have gotten into to set herself up to steal your energy....she would be an energy vampire....she felt your energy and wants it...healing does NOT include feeling drained...healing is receiving MORE energy...if your feeling suddenly drained and weird after visiting a healer then there's something off....you can find it in your energy. ..check EVERYTHING and remove it....there seems to be a connection to your crystals...check that out 1st...this energy drain might manifest into a physical discomfort...if you suddenly have have a physical pain where there was none....check the pain....I use black kyanite to light up the pathways....and then to boost the kyanite vibrations I hold selinite...this is how I find where the energy is blocked....then I figure out how to remove it...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/18/17 12:32:01PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
786 posts
I've never quite figured out if the suggestion to NOT to go back and ask questions is part of the program of what these ppl do....they DEFINITELY wouldn't want us to go back and confront them about what we're sensing....but nor will they ever admit they've actually done something not ethical....so...you'll have to check THAT out...it's in your energy....think about calling this person and see what happens...be aware of how you are and what happens when you start thinking about it...pick up the phone and start dialing...if you suddenly hang up with all these excuses to NOT call....then it's part of what she's dun....test it ALL out..and hunt each and everything down and remove it...
Snap
@snap
10 months ago
103 posts

I may sound like broken record, but I'd look into ORMUS. My experience with ORMUS is that it nourishes the energetic and physical bodies in a way that enhances my (our) kind of abilities. It became so obvious I could sense others' energies I finally "got it" (and came here) after 45 years or so. ORMUS helps me sense and actually be subtle energies, and when I'm well rested there is an emphasis on the fine and high vibrations.

Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
@snap. I was jyst about to post something, and here you are with the answer, hehe.
@bunnigirl, it's possible that you are unlocking an ability that you haven't explored yet, due to it draining you. It can possibly be one of your defining abilities (wearing as a necklace). Please do look into snap's suggestion. I have a feeling your mission will help a lot of people.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
786 posts
Snap:

I may sound like broken record, but I'd look into ORMUS. My experience with ORMUS is that it nourishes the energetic and physical bodies in a way that enhances my (our) kind of abilities. It became so obvious I could sense others' energies I finally "got it" (and came here) after 45 years or so. ORMUS helps me sense and actually be subtle energies, and when I'm well rested there is an emphasis on the fine and high vibrations.

Hi...what is ormus?
Snap
@snap
10 months ago
103 posts

@karen2 No really simple answer to the question of what is ORMUS. This is a wealth of information:http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/

I get my ORMUS making materials from here https://www.tibetangold.com/ssl/zc/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=33&zenid=43qbgrt9ti61um5pbvpd5dfvm1

I have no affiliation whatsoever, I just love what the owner has done in going to the ends of the Earth to get the best stuff.

You'll see various descriptions of what ORMUS supplementation does and it's very much an individual thing. For me, I had better mental clarity and intuition (common) and deeper and better sleep. I gained a 1/2 inch in height!! (Probably because of spinal alignments as my neck and back are freer and feel better). Over time, I experienced more synchronicities and insights and a better capacity to "go with the flow" and realise there are things going on behind the scenes I had never before appreciated. Some of this may have been natural development but certainly ORMUS was a factor. I feel a subtle calm energy when I have it. ORMUS material is a superconductor and from self-experimentation it is clear that supplementation enables electromagnetic energies (earth pulse) and sunlight to have greater "nourishing" effects on me.

And as I say, as my journey continued having ORMUS, it became more and more obvious I could sense others' energies and energies from crystals and other things. I had profound connections to past times that are more than just "memories", often I think to do with things I needed to work through.

Most of us make ORMUS from salt water, and certain sources are much higher in ORMUS than others. It's a white precipitate, which is why it's often called white powder. Some think it is manna (I don't have enough knowledge to comment on this).

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
786 posts
That's interesting....i'll have a look see....
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
I am goung to check our ORMUS too. :)
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
ORMUS looks like something you drink @snap?
I checked out your link. Funny enough I got this crystal in a store called house of tibet upstate...
Snap
@snap
10 months ago
103 posts

Hi @bunnigirl Sort of yes, you drink less than 5 ml per day or as works for you. The ORMUS is white powdery material suspended in water and that's what you take. It's really easy to make but probably simplest to buy some pre-made to try first if you do try it out.

updated by @snap: 01/19/17 05:20:28AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book