Strange Feel/Expectation

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
728 posts
Not really sure of how to describe what I have been feeling the last few days but wanted to see if anyone else out there was feeling something out of their ordinary. This is really hard to explain but I'll give it a shot. But first I want to explain what it's not. It doesn't feel like someone else's funk coming in (although I'm dealing with that too) and I am grounded and centered. It isn't an anxiety attack either.
It's like something smooth, even keel, calm, level but rotating like a well balanced wheel but in the background like crumpling paper or celofane which feels irritating. It is not a vision, but more of a feel. This will be followed by a sense that something big is going to happen...a change of sorts. Then the ear hum starts. This makes me feel like I need to be somewhere else or I need to go somewhere. It will subside for a while but then returns. I had this happen as a child, but haven't had it happen in years. I know it sounds crazy but it's really hard to describe, lol
updated by @cat-whisperer: 05/27/17 02:35:55PM
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
My feelings arnt exactly like yours but I have been having this awful feeling.
Do you remember when you were young and you have done something wrong and your mom saids "wait till your dad gets home!" Yeah. I have that feeling and can not shake it. But...I have done nothing wrong. So it must be a incident in the future that's going to happen or maybe my future self is remembering that feeling. I don't really know.
I'm in the middle of watching the energy clearing video N Angel suggested.
To tell you the truth I'm a nervous wreak and there is no reason for it. I thought it could be someone else's energy so I cut cords and do everything I could think of to stop it but it's not stopping. I even took a soak bath in sea salt.
I do wish it would pass.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I have a feeling you're not on the right place in your path. If you feel you need to be somewhere, you really do! If you feel something big is going to happen, there is big potential inside you waiting to be applied. Don't wait. The time is now. Listen closely to your intuition and follow the breadcrumbs or the yellow brick road :) Eventually you'll get to where you need to be and you'll no longer have discomfort :)

Snap
@snap
10 months ago
103 posts

Hey guys. When I looked at the last full moon a few nights ago I had flashes of insight into something distinct, yet which I can't put into words. That left me with the feeling a significant change is coming, and rightly or wrongly I sensed it was beyond  me and on balance positive and actually exciting. I've also had inexplicable and temporary feelings of being down a couple of times over the past three days, and I'm not sure whether they're related.

updated by @snap: 01/17/17 11:23:45PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
728 posts
Funny thing about this feel I was getting. I had planned a trip to Sedona to go to the vortexes for a while. Was gonna be a long drive but it is something that I had been wanting to do. However, the closer I got to the date to go this feeling started. Then to make matters worse a dread feeling that I should just not go now prompted me to cancel for the time being. In the past there had been times that I haven't listened to my intuition regarding travel and regretted it but I've learned to listen. Now the odd feeling has stopped happening. In retrospect I guess it's just not time for me to experience that yet. Perhaps later this year.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Cat Whisperer: Funny thing about this feel I was getting. I had planned a trip to Sedona to go to the vortexes for a while. Was gonna be a long drive but it is something that I had been wanting to do. However, the closer I got to the date to go this feeling started. Then to make matters worse a dread feeling that I should just not go now prompted me to cancel for the time being. In the past there had been times that I haven't listened to my intuition regarding travel and regretted it but I've learned to listen. Now the odd feeling has stopped happening. In retrospect I guess it's just not time for me to experience that yet. Perhaps later this year.

It's good that you listened to your intuition, Cat Whisperer, and that the feeling is gone :)

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
I think i understand what you mean. I've been feeling "confused" what I mean is that I feel like I need to move away, but stay. I've had this wave for like 2 years. Then Lately its been a tidal wave! I've been feeling alot of negativity everywhere that will not go away and it is making me depressed, but can also feel good coming in the future for everywhere. Like bigger picture outside of my own life and for everyone. Even though I feel that, it's almost like someone nudging me like "go on, you'll be fine"
Listen to your gut. I think the negativity is just what's going on in the world today and not what you want to do for you. That big picture of negativity in the world will not affect you.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
507 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I have been feeling this same thing for the past 6-8 months. It comes in waves where some days are fine while others are heavy. I have been able to analyze this and feel that these are not feelings from a few individuals but is a collective shift in feelings of massive groups of humanity. And even non-empaths are noticing that something "is in the air".

I think the USA and the world is going through a changing of the guard that will create a new world order. The same thing happened when President Regan was elected (but with a different set of challenges). And the old guard is fighting tooth and nail to hold on to their power. Whether or not you like President Trump, we can all agree that he is an agent of change. In England the Brexit vote is bringing massive change to that country and to Europe. And it appears that France, Italy and others are well on their way to voting in Trump-like leaders who are moving away from globalism to country-first nationalism. And it seems that change is leading to the Euro system and currency to be disbanded.

In general people don't like change even when it is necessary. Change makes everyone nervous. And I think the media is a big part of that old guard who is going to fight to the end to try to hold on to their power and influence over global liberal ideals. As this battle between change and the old guard goes on, it will be very stressful for all of us. And it will at times be ugly out there. Have you noticed that we don’t get news reports anymore from the media? We instead get propaganda opinions disguised as news. We in the USA and much of Europe are constantly pounded by the messages of media 24/7 through our digital age of connectedness. That’s a lot to take and it keeps us all keyed up. And in my view the media will continue to stir the pot to try to win the battle by creating anti-Trump activism. And that's going to create a lot of hate, violence, and nervousness for a while. For a recent example of this just look at what George Soros and the media created with the outlandish behavior of anarchy and protest during the inaugural weekend.

It's a tough time to be an empath. But then again, since we are energy changers, maybe this is why we are here (to help calm and balance humanity).

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
@hop-daddy. I couldn't agree with you more and you said it perfectly.

Now who is going to help us stay sane trying to keep everyone else sane lol.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
507 posts

@tigerlily:

That is the question of the day! Laugh 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book