spiritual dimension and mental/emotinal health

To post a reply, login or signup

lilly
@lilly
10 months ago
30 posts

Hi this is going to be hard to explain in a short way but i will try. I have had periodicaly times when i would call myself psychotic when basicaly all my emotions are so intense and my thinking is so changable and all my emotions keep swinging wildly around and it can just come from nowhere that im like this. I just had an episode like this and i swear it was spiritual in origin. I think its caused perhaps by spirits messing with me. I often had alot of spiritual attacks in my life and have something around me at the moment. Now i dont want advice on shielding or anything.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has any similar experiences of unstable emotions and thinking when they believe it may be spiritual in origin. I know that what would be classed as demonic possesion would be a wildly fluctiating sense of personhood if the individual had any self awarness they would feel overwhelmingly like there were many inside them and being ripped apart emotionaly. This is what i could describe it as for me. Im not saying i think im possesed but that its something manipulating my being when im like in these psychotic states. Ive found medication is essential for me to control my emotions. It is very disturbing for me and i hate these experiences alot for me they often come from no where and normaly i am a very calm person who centres thier life around quiet and peace as much as i can. So its totaly out of character to me to be like this. Does anyone relate or have any comments??

updated by @lilly: 05/24/17 05:05:52PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Since you don't want advice in regards to shielding, etc.  I would recommend that you take careful evaluation of the times when you feel these episodes coming on & then trying to break it down as in what were you doing before you began to feel this way, whom were you around, etc.  once you are able to break each episode down you should have a better idea if there are certain types of people that have affect of you, etc.  Best wishes.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Hi Lilly,

I've had psychotic episodes provoked by stress, and I have to take medication to keep from being too depressed or too manic or psychotic. But I often believe that when I was psychotic, I was actually just highly psychic and empathic and even telepathic. Even with meds my gifts come out. But my true essence is a calm, peaceful, quiet person, so I think any outbursts were formed from trauma I went through, a lack of support, and a lack of assertiveness skills with people.

I do not see myself as being possessed or affected by spirits, but it's highly possible you could be sensitive to them and might want to browse the other forums here too :)

Blessings,

Lotusfly

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
This may sound crazy and absurd, but I had a spirit attached to me. Apparently it was following me everywhere. It didnt harm me in anyway, but I have no idea if it affected my emotions. But I do know I never felt I was "alone" and would get that feeling I'm being watched. The healer I went to released it and then told me of many "gifts" I had. I guess being an empathic person by nature this spirit just felt safe and comfortable around me. As she said.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

TigerLily: This may sound crazy and absurd, but I had a spirit attached to me. Apparently it was following me everywhere. It didnt harm me in anyway, but I have no idea if it affected my emotions. But I do know I never felt I was "alone" and would get that feeling I'm being watched. The healer I went to released it and then told me of many "gifts" I had. I guess being an empathic person by nature this spirit just felt safe and comfortable around me. As she said.

Hi Tigerlily,

Curious...what type of healer did/do you see? I've been thinking about visiting a healer (psychic/shaman/medicine woman/etc.) and don't know where to look or what type of person to see. I'm personally looking for a general healer to learn about my gifts and heal emotionally. What do you recommend?

Thanks,

Lotusfly

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
She mostly does chakra and reiki, but studied with shamans. She's communicates with spirits during the sessions as well. She really wanted to work more with me, but I'm broke lol.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

TigerLily: She mostly does chakra and reiki, but studied with shamans. She's communicates with spirits during the sessions as well. She really wanted to work more with me, but I'm broke lol.

Neat! Thanks!

I've had reiki done on me before by a massage therapist. It is really neat. I was looking for more of a spiritual guru though. I know they're expensive though!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Hermes.V:
Lotusfly:

TigerLily: She mostly does chakra and reiki, but studied with shamans. She's communicates with spirits during the sessions as well. She really wanted to work more with me, but I'm broke lol.

Neat! Thanks!

I've had reiki done on me before by a massage therapist. It is really neat. I was looking for more of a spiritual guru though. I know they're expensive though!

@lotusfly, true spiritual gurus are free. Your personal spiritual guru should be more than free. He/she is someone who would walk on embers while lifting you up on their shoulders, for the simple reason that embers dont hurt them. Im not saying the one's that you have to pay for are not good, but there are good gurus and there are good gurus who are perfectly destined for you. All they would ask is you accept their love. p.s: I support you in this endeavour all the way, please never give up until you find that person who loves you so mych more than you have yourself. He/she has been waiting for you, this I am sure.

Thanks, Hermes! It would be nice to find a free one, but most cost something. However, I do have some good friends and a significant other who I would consider spiritual gurus. But I meant a professional one. :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Hermes.V:
Lotusfly:

Hermes.V:
Lotusfly:

Neat! Thanks!

@lotusfly, true spiritual gurus are free. Your personal spiritual guru should be more than free. He/she is someone who would walk on embers while lifting you up on their shoulders, for the simple reason that embers dont hurt them. Im not saying the one's that you have to pay for are not good, but there are good gurus and there are good gurus who are perfectly destined for you. All they would ask is you accept their love. p.s: I support you in this endeavour all the way, please never give up until you find that person who loves you so mych more than you have yourself. He/she has been waiting for you, this I am sure.

Thanks, Hermes! It would be nice to find a free one, but most cost something. However, I do have some good friends and a significant other who I would consider spiritual gurus. But I meant a professional one. :)

Yes, lotusfly I am talking about the walking buddhas. They are here, and they are waiting. They hold keys to unlock things. But my apologies if I am mistaken. If you are looking to learn techniques and systems then I'd agree that those are somewhat expensive, and rightly so since they take a lot of resources to develop. Most of their pricing are quite fair considering the results. In either case, both are very beneficial and I hope you find that which gives you joy. Lots of love and light to your endeavour. May it come to you, smoothly, struggle-free, and spread to all those around you and connected with love to you.

How do you go about finding one of these "walking buddhas"?

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Hermes.V: @lotusfly, by sincerely wanting to meet them, your intuition will give you some clues. Take steps in that direction. Temporary guides will appear once in a while to keep you on track. Be persistent and sincere in your intention. You will definitely feel if you are getting close. Their presence is felt long before you meet them. Once you meet them, you will definitely know, its not an aha moment or without doubt, initially, just that all your doubt and worries will melt in their presence. And you will feel an indescribable love, definitely. Once you leave their presence, you will know without a doubt. p.s: If you say prayers, then please consistently say a prayer to meet your spiritual guru/ spiritual father just before sleep each night. If sending energy is more your thing, then please send loving energy to your meeting with your spiritual guru. It will be a very special moment.

Thanks, Hermes :)

lilly
@lilly
10 months ago
30 posts

Thanks for the replies

tigerlilly im glad you had your spirit removed but i wondered in what way was it changing or effecting your emotions?? Im not sure about the spirit that was attached to you. But i sense mine is a unhealthy creature and does not mean good things for me. I have always sensed spirits but its since i realised i was empathic that things have increased. I always knew i was something but i didnt have words for it. But before i used to not listen to my intuition but now i learned to pay very close attention to everything.

I know its not a person but thanks nocturnes angel for the idea. The thing is i live a very solitary life cos i need to for health reasons and im not really around people at all. 

i would love to have a healer to remove it i have seen many healers over my life and recieved alot of spiritual gifts from them. But no one that ive seen recently has found a way to release this one. The last person i saw was a medium but she said she couldnt detect anything. I need to maybe search for another healer.

Lotusfly i think you dont always need to be in the same geographical area as your chosen healer alot of healers can work distantly or remotely as some call it. But basicaly all they will ask for is your name and address and they can send healing to you. I would say use you intuition and seek out more than one. You might have to try many before you meet someone you want to work with longterm. Try loooking on the internet for websites and you can get numbers there. reiki is a very common form of healing that alot do. You can just put a search in your local online directory and it could come up with a reiki healer. But of course always be cautious and careful at meeting dont just trust someone cos they say they are a healer use your gut to tell you what feels right.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

lilly:

Thanks for the replies

tigerlilly im glad you had your spirit removed but i wondered in what way was it changing or effecting your emotions?? Im not sure about the spirit that was attached to you. But i sense mine is a unhealthy creature and does not mean good things for me. I have always sensed spirits but its since i realised i was empathic that things have increased. I always knew i was something but i didnt have words for it. But before i used to not listen to my intuition but now i learned to pay very close attention to everything.

I know its not a person but thanks nocturnes angel for the idea. The thing is i live a very solitary life cos i need to for health reasons and im not really around people at all. 

i would love to have a healer to remove it i have seen many healers over my life and recieved alot of spiritual gifts from them. But no one that ive seen recently has found a way to release this one. The last person i saw was a medium but she said she couldnt detect anything. I need to maybe search for another healer.

Lotusfly i think you dont always need to be in the same geographical area as your chosen healer alot of healers can work distantly or remotely as some call it. But basicaly all they will ask for is your name and address and they can send healing to you. I would say use you intuition and seek out more than one. You might have to try many before you meet someone you want to work with longterm. Try loooking on the internet for websites and you can get numbers there. reiki is a very common form of healing that alot do. You can just put a search in your local online directory and it could come up with a reiki healer. But of course always be cautious and careful at meeting dont just trust someone cos they say they are a healer use your gut to tell you what feels right.

Thanks for your suggestions, Lilly. I'd really prefer a healer in person though. :)

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
I honestly believe trying to find a healer at no charge will be hard. Think about it. Everyone here talks about narcs and how we are taken advantage of, those healers made a business with it. If they didnt, they would get taken advantage of. Throw a monetary value to it, no being taken advantage of.

Just watch out for the con artists. True healers don't advertise themselves with neon signs and fancy websites.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book