Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
928 posts

I thought I'd replied to this post earlier but apparently not.

My questions to you would be why do you want your wife to be able to read you & have you ever thought that maybe your wife chooses to not read you ?

I ask because I purposefully place a privacy block so that I don't read people, if I didn't I would be spending 24 hours a day sensing everyone's issues which can become quite daunting.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
928 posts

D.Heidler:

I want her to be able to read me if she so chooses. I know she has tried to but is hasn't been able to read me. She is thinking that if we meditate together we might be able to open myself up. And figure out what is blocking or why I have a block.

In that case I's recommend trying the meditation as she suggested but in all honesty, it may not be that you have a block, it may just be that you aren't meant to be read by certain people.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
928 posts

@dheidler

You & your wife may find this site  to be useful.  Best wishes.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
928 posts

You're welcome.

The site has a lot of resources on it.

Hopefully you & your wife will find it useful & helpful.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
456 posts
I'm really happy to hear such a success! You are an amazing man and I can tell you love her dearly. And clearly nothing to hide :)
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

D.Heidler:

TigerLily: I'm really happy to hear such a success! You are an amazing man and I can tell you love her dearly. And clearly nothing to hide :)

Yes I truly do love her unconditionally and with everything I have. She was drawn to me during a very dark time in her life, she was going though so really bad things at the time we met and those thing I wouldn't wish on anyone. She truly was at the end of her rope and ready to give up on everything to include her life. I could have been just like a lot of other guys and just brushed her off because they didn't want to deal with someone and there damage. But I couldn't do that to her I had this unexplainable need/want to bet there for her and help her. At the time I wasn't even looking to be anything more than a friend and a shoulder for her to lean on, I was also willing to carry her as long as it took for her to no longer hurt and for her to come out of the darkness. We did end up both falling in love with each other and it really didn't take long for that to happen, I was able to help her get past everything and come out on the other side. Now it took a few years for her to get past everything but it didn't take anytime at all for us to fall in love. It was like the moment we started talking it was already there. We have had our problems over the past few years but we have worked past them and this last problem we just had truly opened both of us up to each other more than we ever thought could happen.  

I can relate to your story. I was going through a really tough time in multiple ways when I met my boyfriend and he stood by me and even helped heal me. I'm through the darkness, we fell in love, and now we're going to be having a family together.

It's truly amazing when a man stands by a woman (or vice versa) during tough times, because people rarely do. I'm sure your wife loves and appreciates you dearly. Thank you for sharing your story!

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
456 posts
I trully agree.

Even though I've never experienced tgat with a man. It still brings me joy to hear others do (and vice versa) I completely understand why it's important to you that she can read you. Whatever she went through, you want her to know that you are there in a way where you don't always have to tell her, but because she can just feel it everyday :) Love it!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book