Balance

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Yep. I'm off balanced..again.
I have been really good for awhile. But it's because I isolate myself from everyone except for my immediate family and one close friend plus the EC. I had to go that route because I was spinning out of control. I have been doing really good. I've stayed grounded and useed my protection and meditation everyday. But. Every since Christmas it's all gone to heck in a hand basket. It actually started before Christmas but after Christmas is when it started. I have changed methods of grounding and protection and even where I meditated at.
Nothing is working.
I try to stay away from social media but I have been doing pretty well so I joined one of the Facebook spiritual groups and bam!! I haven't been right ever since. One person started stocking me because I refused their advances and now it's a witch hunt. Smh. I am now kicked off of face book for photos that was reported and there was no nudity on them. I'm a modest person. I would never post anything with nudity. But. I'm kicked off. The whole time this attack was taking place I held my temper and never got rude even though it was on the tip of my tongue. I was very polite trying to avoid conflict but it happened anyway. I took every tool I have learned from everyone on EC and used it but it seemed to make them worse . Now I wished I had cursed every one of them out but I was trying to be the loving person I have become.
That is only one of many things that has knocked me off balanced in the last few weeks.
I just don't know how to act anymore around humans. I'm always under attack by someone or someone playing with their powers.
It reminds my why I had an anger problem to begain with. But I'm not that person anymore.
Any suggestions?
EC is about the only place I can log on to and not be afraid . Not afraid like I'm in fear for my life but not afraid I'm going to loose my temper because there's nothing but loving souls here.
I actually know now what a pitbull feels like in rehab. You don't won't to bit but you never know when your going to be attack again so you never let your guard down.

Thanks for listening.
updated by @rene: 07/28/17 04:36:16AM
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
I would post the picture but I have forgot how to. Lol.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
IMG_7877.jpg
Renee
@renee
10 months ago
137 posts

Ouch, sounds like you are having a wringer of a time! you were right to back away from Facebook, I left Facebook 18mths ago and so many of my issues/concerns/fears/triggers disappeared. However a few months ago i set up a pseudo profile to connect in a couple of groups i belong in, but they are very select groups, however have slowly jumped on to a couple of other "spiritual" groups and wow! the energy in them is powerful! Mostly i find it ok, but there are so so many people out there who are just hurting, lost etc. 

For me I've begun to use those as checkpoints. I'm seeing it, i know i was like that, but now i see it and i no longer am. You said you try not to react how you would have once before, I'd say acknowledge the checkpoints, acknowledge that you are no longer in that space anymore and let it all pass you by. I know for me i have to stay off Facebook (kind of difficult as I'm setting up a business and need a business page) but i do find instagram extremely uplifting provided your mindful of who and what kind of accounts you follow. If you do feel the need to connect on a SM platform, maybe try IG over FB, depending on what you are after. IG is great for those who need an outlet to just be themselves and connect with others who are on a similar journey without the judgement and carry on that comes from Facebook which is mostly people you may know but not necessarily on the same path as. 

you did say you tried everything so I'm not sure what else other than, give yourself the space away from people that you need. Get out into nature and connect there, I find connecting with nature and animals to be even more beneficial that humans at times! For all our beauty we are not the easiest species to connect with!! 

Deep breaths

xxx 

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

I'd recommend cleansing your personal energy & then replenishing it with fresh, new energy & then having your energy balanced.

By personal energy I am referencing aura, chakras, energy centers, subtle bodies, etc.

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Renee:

Ouch, sounds like you are having a wringer of a time! you were right to back away from Facebook, I left Facebook 18mths ago and so many of my issues/concerns/fears/triggers disappeared. However a few months ago i set up a pseudo profile to connect in a couple of groups i belong in, but they are very select groups, however have slowly jumped on to a couple of other "spiritual" groups and wow! the energy in them is powerful! Mostly i find it ok, but there are so so many people out there who are just hurting, lost etc. 

For me I've begun to use those as checkpoints. I'm seeing it, i know i was like that, but now i see it and i no longer am. You said you try not to react how you would have once before, I'd say acknowledge the checkpoints, acknowledge that you are no longer in that space anymore and let it all pass you by. I know for me i have to stay off Facebook (kind of difficult as I'm setting up a business and need a business page) but i do find instagram extremely uplifting provided your mindful of who and what kind of accounts you follow. If you do feel the need to connect on a SM platform, maybe try IG over FB, depending on what you are after. IG is great for those who need an outlet to just be themselves and connect with others who are on a similar journey without the judgement and carry on that comes from Facebook which is mostly people you may know but not necessarily on the same path as. 

you did say you tried everything so I'm not sure what else other than, give yourself the space away from people that you need. Get out into nature and connect there, I find connecting with nature and animals to be even more beneficial that humans at times! For all our beauty we are not the easiest species to connect with!! 

Deep breaths

xxx 

Hello Renee. So good to see you back on.
You have been in my thoughts. Love and Light to you my friend. Love and Light.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Nocturne's Angel:

I'd recommend cleansing your personal energy & then replenishing it with fresh, new energy & then having your energy balanced.

By personal energy I am referencing aura, chakras, energy centers, subtle bodies, etc.

Can you recommend me a video or something on how to do that correctly? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Rene'':
Nocturne's Angel:

Can you recommend me a video or something on how to do that correctly? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

As a basic recommendation I'd recommend watching Introduction To Energy Medicine Video by Donna Eden (it's roughly 2 hours long) & following her step by step instructions or finding a reputable, experienced energy practitioner to cleanse, repair & balance your personal energy.

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Lucky Seven:
Wow, @rene,

I never be in FB spiritual group but I'm wondering do we attract bad lucks as an empath?
I know we absorb others' negative emotions but what's going really on when others put us in difficult situations???

It's pretty weird my life gets other people make my life problematic and I always have to spend extra money and time, plus, other people looking at me I'm very miserable person...
I always fight against them though. I state myself, shout against and eventually win! But tell you it's a hard work, too. ( but I would call or email to FB customer service again and again).

Does it mean I have a lack of self love? Or any empath related thing?? Any thoughts? Experience?

I've heard my old friend said the same thing in a spiritual community, someone is attacking her... and she was spiritually fighting with the person.
But why they start to fight? ? Because they just dislike each other?

You know I really don't know. I think because I'm an Empath they want to push some buttons to see how empathic I am or maybe they can feel I can go off at any moment maybe. I know I can sense this kind of stuff from people so I guess others can also. Just because I used the word "spiritual , that doesn't mean they are all Empaths. There are other types of spiritualist as you that isn't nice people. But in the end we all know the right thing is always the hardest thing to do. I really have to hold back and I would think it should come natural by now. But it doesn't. I have to watch my tongue because my words come out bluntly and some takes offense to it. Lord knows I'm not judging anyone because I'm not worthy to judge. But I ask a lot of questions because I'm a curious person. I don't know. They may think I'm a Empath with low self esteem or something. Maybe they see me as weak. Lol. I doubt that though. Lol. Lol.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts

Nocturne's Angel:
Rene'':
Nocturne's Angel:

As a basic recommendation I'd recommend watching Introduction To Energy Medicine Video by Donna Eden (it's roughly 2 hours long) & following her step by step instructions or finding a reputable, experienced energy practitioner to cleanse, repair & balance your personal energy.

Thank you so much. I'm going to take a look. ✌🏻

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
727 posts
@rene
Bless your heart, it pains me to hear that you are "off" again due to social media. I've been there and it really sucks. I have found that you really have to watch the FB groups...even though they might seem welcoming at first, there are some full of toxic people even thought they boast to be loving, spiritual groups. Not that the original intention of the creators are of ill intent but it seems that there are some drawn to these groups to wield bad intent, unfortunately. Silver lining....perhaps at this point and time a break from FB is what you need to get back in alignment with Self.
Blessings
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Hi @rene,
I've been contemplating what you wrote since a couple of days, and I think a good way is to be angry by choice. The problems occur when we are controlled by anger. Yet when we deny ourselves the freedom to utilise anger, we deny ourselve iur self freedom and freedom of expression.
So, let yourself free, anytime it comes, make your own choice, its ok to be angry when it benefits everyone, and sometimes it does. And this only happens when we initiate anger by choice. As with everything, practice makes perfect, and the more you excercise contemplated choice, the higher your mastery.
Let go of all beliefs other than yourself, Rene, for within yourself you will find what you seek.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Lucky Seven:
Hi @rene,

I see. Some sees sth doesn't mean they are nice spiritual people, I agree. The word empath is a little bit tricky as I felt some people want to be an empath without knowing about such pain.

There would be some jealousy from them...

The community sounds bad and you can always claim you weren't wrong. Many spiritual people exists on FB so you don't need to worry about ath.

Yet, let me clarify, FB cannot ban anyone such quick. Did you get temporal block for the reasons you had nude photos? If my guess is correct? Then you just claim that you didn't have it at all and you tell you had an argument with some in a wrong community. I'm sure you aren't only one and you report the community itself or the person.
(If you can identify) , too.

If your account is completely gone, it may be hacked? Then, you need to report your account is probably hacked.

It's unfair thing, Rene. You have a confident to state your right. Whatever your religion, status, spiritual or not, you still have a right to use it! (Also know that if someone report your name is wrong, it's prohibited ... they might disable your account..)

Hope you feel ok! I think holding anger and lower self love can be bigger problems for us... I have had it. im wondering what does 'forgiving' means always. Does it mean we just kill our self love and accept and love other people who harm us?
We smile for the people who put us in difficult situations? And call ourselves as a spiritual being?? A little bit confused.
But as Hermes points out, some people may unconsciously be happy if you get angry.

I totally agree you have a freedom to express your emotions. If you hold it, you might get sick, too. As long as you can still control it!

I did get a 1 day restriction because someone messaged me and said hi and ask me a few questions so I said hi back and answered them then when I went back to log back in it said my message was reported as spam so I waited a day and logged back on and posted some spiritual pictures and the next day it said I had been reported twice for nudity. I assure you , it was nothing even close to nudity.
So now I'm supposed for 27 more days I think. It said it had been disabled.

But that's ok. I really don't need the negativity. I didn't do anything wrong to violate any policies.
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Hi @lucky-seven
You know that's a good question, about forgiveness. Lets look at the word itself, it has 3 components, 'for', 'give', and 'ness'. Basically it would mean an attitude that enables us to become more giving, more loving. Definitely forgiveness has nothing to do with blame, either blaming others or blaming ourselve. So forgiveness is letting go of blame. We can also see that foregiveness has nithibg to do with judgements, thus we let go of judgements. As we let go, we become even more free to just be ourselves, our natural selves. Being spiritual means to be one with spirit, to be comfortable being our natural selves. We let go of all efforts and ideas of becoming and just simply be, expressing the wonder that is ourselves. It is not statuc, our true selves, it is unchangingly dynamic. In expressing our true selves, in articulating our true colors, we give to the world. This is for-give-ness.
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
@lucky-seven
Hmm acceptance is only acceptable when you accept an acceptable thing. If something is unacceptable, then how can you accept it? In other words, if something is not given to you, how can you accept it?
From another view, if someone gives you something, but you do not accept it, then with whom resides the thing?
Similarly, if a situation brings hardship, yet you do not react to the situation, then can it affect you? In this sense, what I mean is rather than react, why not choose a response that brings a beneficial outcome?
Most importantly, by leaving behind reacting, and excercising conscious choice, we are expanding our awareness. This is what an expanded consciousness means as opposed to an expanded perception. What use is a formula one car to if you are unable to control it. Rather, choose a suitable car, that you may grow and train, in time, you will acquire enough skills to drive the formula one car.
Sometimes, things happen so that we can be aware of whatever development we have acquired. For instance, maybe it is easy to handle normal people and stay calm. But when we get into close societies and politicking occurs, it might not be so easy. Definitely the hardest is in dealing with thise closest, which is why, love your neighbours, then love your enemies.
This us where the power of pause comes very handy. By simply taking a short time to pause and reflect, its easy to notice the situation. Imagine trying to read a shop sign while driving a car at 200mph, its quite dangerous, but not so if you are a formula one driver. I guess thats what we were trying to find out, are you already a formula one driver?
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Cat Whisperer:
@rene
Bless your heart, it pains me to hear that you are "off" again due to social media. I've been there and it really sucks. I have found that you really have to watch the FB groups...even though they might seem welcoming at first, there are some full of toxic people even thought they boast to be loving, spiritual groups. Not that the original intention of the creators are of ill intent but it seems that there are some drawn to these groups to wield bad intent, unfortunately. Silver lining....perhaps at this point and time a break from FB is what you need to get back in alignment with Self.
Blessings

Your right. I think my Facebook days are over for a while.

What concerns me is I was able to become off balanced so easily. That is what I have got to work on. I can't isolate myself forever.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Hi Rene,

Do you mean that you were blocked from a specific FB group or were you blocked from FB entirety?

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Fb completely. I have decided to leave it alone. I know it may sound crazy but I could feel the negativity. I haven't tried to log on today. I think I may have 26 more days suspended. I'm not sure.

I joined a spirit group on Facebook and that's when it started. I guess my energy wasn't acceptable. I don't know.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
I posted a photo in that group and two people reported it. It wasn't nudity. Also a message was reported as spam.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
I am more worried about not staying balanced. I am in the middle of watching the video you suggested.
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
That's the way to go Rene. Actually, a lit of fb spiritual / mystical groups are quite problematic. They tend to draw psychic entities. Some years back, I got drawn into an fb group myself. That involvement eventually lead to a showdown of sorts between a group of us and another group 'led' by a psychic entity. Fortunately my group had quite a few experienced old-timers. I just tagged along to see the victory battle. Still, it was a sharp and extremely painful learning experience, even tagging along.
You know, its just possible something is trying to keep you from getting involved with that group. Still, it was good exposure, where you get to expand your horizons and understand yourself more deeply.
Snap
@snap
10 months ago
103 posts

@Rene I hope you'll excuse my extreme cynicism, but "spiritual facebook" forum (or whatever) is to me a complete oxymoron. FB is nowhere for spirituality and in my opinion, it has been co-opted by the shadow forces that have their fingers in google, youtube, reddit, etc. For what it's worth, I think that's the problem, nothing to do with you as an Empath. I swore off places like that for interaction with others quite some time ago, and I'm not planning to return any time soon. It wasn't about bans, just interactions with people that are very negative in a negative environment.

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
@snap
I think my Facebook days is over. It felt like evertime I logged in I was opening door to another dimension filled with dread. I agree with you completely.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
@ renee

That FB group was probably full of people who wished they were spiritual. It was probably a group of low self esteem narcs who felt threatened because a true spiritual person like you joined. Those idiotic people probably felt being spiritual is the "in thing to do" And saw you are good hearted etc and they did what a narc would do. Throw ya under the bus to FB.

I agree with others on trying to reach out to FB and find out wtf happened?

It's probably best right now you are not on FB. All this political stuff is just crazy. Every post is about trump and everyone hating him. Barely do you see cute kid/family/pet photos and all that other stuff.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book