To post a reply, login or signup

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
11 months ago
62 posts

referring to me to websites like this and my crystals are evil...etc

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-crystals

note we are a catholic family.

Everything I do is out of love for others and love for god, Ive been pulled  by intuitive guidance to everything I do.

got any advice?

updated by @corey-easton: 07/31/17 01:05:31AM
Ember
@ember
11 months ago
10 posts

I think many of us in this community can relate... I'm sure many of us are "closet empaths" for a lack of a better word.  I am still kind of one of them myself.  So yes, like lucky-seven said "at least you are not alone".  

As for advice... I say stay true to who you know you are.  Because you know with your soul that this is your gift/curse (which ever you may call it).  Just because the bible or religion says this is wrong doesn't mean that it is true or these things are not happening to you or are part of you.  This is touchy subject with many people, religious or not.  So just be patient with those who don't understand, they are just worried for you because of what they have been taught to believe.

I hope this helps a little.

Angel
@angel
11 months ago
607 posts

Yep, I know the feeling, my mom is a hard-core bible thumper and psychics are the spawn of satan and anything outside her belief system is occultic. She prays for my salvation and soul everyday. I tried telling her that Jesus was the same way and he did say that we would do greater things then he, I even made correlations in the old testament about all of this,  but she's not having any of that,lol. It's ridiculous.  She doesn't know I am a medium or that I tried helping my first spirit in HER church, when I was young. No point in bringing it up! The sad part is that she is a Medium to, but will never accept this.

I've learned to accept her lack of acceptance for who I am  and our beliefs are a subject we avoid in order to keep the peace.  I suggest you do the same. No point in argueing. They are as strong in their beliefs as you are in yours, and it's a subject that should just simply be avoided so everyone can focus on the important thing,love for each other. But the most important thing is to be true to thyself, we are born into this world alone and we leave this world alone, so at the end of the day, you must be solid in who you are! So long as you can accept yourself, it's all that matters. This is your journey, they have their own journey to walk ,and though there are differences, each path has valuable lessons to learn to on a deeper level. It's these differences that actually make us the same :)

p.s. I also collect Amy Brown Faires and she also thinks these are satanic..eeekkkk! lol.

updated by @angel: 01/12/17 10:36:46AM
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Well, at the end of the day it's a decision we have to make. It states it clearly in the Bible that we shouldnt practice the gifts we were given. So why give them to us? I have also struggled with this.
I could go into why what was add or taken away in translation in order to control or keep Man from becoming instint but I think we all know about that.

After researching different religions , I have come to realize that every religion thinks they have it right. Pagans and other religions practice some of the same things we do and have the same gifts as we do but the practice it in the light where we have to keep ours in the dark to be accepted by our society. But then again, God knows all.
Even though we do what we do out of love and always include God , it reminds me of a quote I heard long ago. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".
I have crystals. I have visions. I have strong intuitive instincts . The only ones that judges me per my gifts are the ones that have none.
I can twist the words in the Bible to suit myself and needs just like the religion can twist them around to prove I am a devil. No one wins.
The best advise I can give you is go by whst your heart is telling you. Not what others hearts is telling you. . Do what feels right to you. If holding your crystals feels right then use them. If holding your crystals puts you in a dark, unsure place then give
them back to the earth. If it's a crystal your purchased or a rock you picked up out of your drive way...it's the intent you put behind it. My intent is Love.

http://eom.byu.edu/index.php/Discernment,_Gift_of

http://www.spiritualgiftstest.com/spiritual-gift-of-discernment
Angel
@angel
11 months ago
607 posts

@Rene- "Well, at the end of the day it's a decision we have to make. It states it clearly in the Bible that we shouldnt practice the gifts we were given. So why give them to us? I have also struggled with this."

Let me ask you something Rene.. What is the difference between a Medium and the gift of Decernment of Spirits? What is the difference between a prophet and someone who is clairvoyant? What is the difference between laying on of hands and energy healing? What is the difference between being "slain in the spirit" and channeling"? How about Elijah being taken up in the sky and astral projection?

I asked myself these questions and realized that it was nothing more then just a "name game" so then I focused a little energy into the history of the bible and the intention of all the priests, rabbi's, ect and what their intentions were in adding this into the bible. I realized that Rome was divided so they needed to create a religion that they would everyone follow. (It's easier to rule a land when people aren't divided.) Then I looked at what made Jesus so special but why Jesus said we he did.. "you will do greater things then these". Didn't make sense, unless they needed to create a human that was more Godlike in order to get people to follow him.

See I was taught the same thing and for many years I couldn't figure out why God would reject a 5 year old kid for having an ability that she didn't even ask for. The only conclusion is that I must have done something really bad in order for God to curse me. Which set me on a journey to eventually question my beliefs and the beliefs of the religion I was raised in. I realized that their God and my God were to different people. What I was taught and what I experienced were two different people. Which then opened the door to help me discuss the love of MY God, and not the wrath of someone else's. The above was my starting point, sifting through the bible and questioning everything. I didn't ask other people, I sat there and.. I swear,lol, told God what I was seeking and not to hurt me because I needed answers. All I recieved was peace and understading. It was this journey of dismanteling all that was programmed in me and learning who and what all this means to me. My perception changed, my beliefs changed and that peace within tells me that I am on the right path..for me. I also learned that this is an individual journey, and my truth may not be truth for other people, and that's ok, it's not not a one -size fits all and it's not meant to be. And for the first time ever, I have found the LOVE of my God, and not the fear of someone else's God :)

I don't know where you are on your path or in your journey, but my hope is that by sharing my experieince during my journey, might help you on yours. Many Blessings to you!

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Angel:

@Rene- "Well, at the end of the day it's a decision we have to make. It states it clearly in the Bible that we shouldnt practice the gifts we were given. So why give them to us? I have also struggled with this."

Let me ask you something Rene.. What is the difference between a Medium and the gift of Decernment of Spirits? What is the difference between a prophet and someone who is clairvoyant? What is the difference between laying on of hands and energy healing? What is the difference between being "slain in the spirit" and channeling"? How about Elijah being taken up in the sky and astral projection?

I asked myself these questions and realized that it was nothing more then just a "name game" so then I focused a little energy into the history of the bible and the intention of all the priests, rabbi's, ect and what their intentions were in adding this into the bible. I realized that Rome was divided so they needed to create a religion that they would everyone follow. (It's easier to rule a land when people aren't divided.) Then I looked at what made Jesus so special but why Jesus said we he did.. "you will do greater things then these". Didn't make sense, unless they needed to create a human that was more Godlike in order to get people to follow him.

See I was taught the same thing and for many years I couldn't figure out why God would reject a 5 year old kid for having an ability that she didn't even ask for. The only conclusion is that I must have done something really bad in order for God to curse me. Which set me on a journey to eventually question my beliefs and the beliefs of the religion I was raised in. I realized that their God and my God were to different people. What I was taught and what I experienced were two different people. Which then opened the door to help me discuss the love of MY God, and not the wrath of someone else's. The above was my starting point, sifting through the bible and questioning everything. I didn't ask other people, I sat there and.. I swear,lol, told God what I was seeking and not to hurt me because I needed answers. All I recieved was peace and understading. It was this journey of dismanteling all that was programmed in me and learning who and what all this means to me. My perception changed, my beliefs changed and that peace within tells me that I am on the right path..for me. I also learned that this is an individual journey, and my truth may not be truth for other people, and that's ok, it's not not a one -size fits all and it's not meant to be. And for the first time ever, I have found the LOVE of my God, and not the fear of someone else's God :)

I don't know where you are on your path or in your journey, but my hope is that by sharing my experieince during my journey, might help you on yours. Many Blessings to you!

I agree with you. The only difference I can find is who is doing the decrementing. If your a member of a church, it's accepted as a gift from the holy ghosts. If you are a spiritual person that has the same gift then you are deemed evil.
Every prophet had the same gifts. Jesus being the ultimate Empath .
I just don't want to lead anyone away from their faith with my beliefs. It is a personal choice that each of us have to make.
At this point all I know is that there is a greater force than I at the controls. He or that energy is known by many different names.
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
@angel. I love your insite .
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Corey Easton:

referring to me to websites like this and my crystals are evil...etc

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-crystals

note we are a catholic family.

Everything I do is out of love for others and love for god, Ive been pulled  by intuitive guidance to everything I do.

got any advice?

An interesting read, Though a misinterpretation to say the least. I guess what's important is not the ability to discern lies, but the ability to see the truth in front of you. In other words, the truth is in front of you, where you are, all around you. The problem, if we call it that for early interpreters was that they were cautious of lies. This is like one who, walking through the forest, is so wary of bears that he doesn't see the elk in front of him. If it goes on day in day out, eventually he will starve, and at that point he will hunt so recklessly that he doesn't see the bear. And thus his fear visits upon him. So let him be, you are better to hunt on your own. If you want to read scriptures, you must first be able to 'see'the scripture. It is not for those who rely on 'lore', ensnared in the illusion of the creation of their minds. How can a blind man interpret a painting, however beautiful that painting may be?
I think its very interesting that 12 stone were mentioned. And this corresponds quite closely to the 12 'chakras' that make up the foundation of the human energy system. Information like these are hidden in scriptures, for those who read between the lines. Its possible that some secrets were kept to avoid certain knowledge from fallimg into improper hands. Yet that is a small part. The bigger reason was that if you told most people the absolute truth, they would burn you at a stake, or nail you to a cross. It is not that they are evil, rather, it is that they hold on so dearly to every belief, in turn becoming zealots of things they barely understand. The zealots of ensnaring blindness. Rarely is religion bad, rather they are for the most part, good. It is the false interpretations that creates problems, interpretations from the blind. 'Love your neighbours, love your enemies' was the teaching. Yet human ingenuity managed to turn it into 'your neighbours are your enemies'. Amazingly blind ingenuity. Yet can you blame a blind person for trampling over a Picasso or a Van Gogh? It is those that can see who must show understanding. That with understanding love can be felt as love. Thus the feeling blind may trust, and with trust, they open their eyes. And they will see, and they will find that they were never blind in the first place. Just that they were too scared to see themselves in this new ~♥~♥ place.
Those most deserving of food are those that have little themselves.
Those most deserving of clothes are those that have little themselves.
Those most deserving my patience are those with little themselves.
And those much deserving of love are those who are too scared to give. For love is abundant in everyone.

Whose love will you unbind today?
updated by @hermes: 01/13/17 05:40:22AM
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts

I have a friend who was having a hard time. Then she meditated, listening to Yanni. She had an 'experience', after which she understood. Her life started to get better and she married soon after. Yanni believes in Love,  and so do I :) Here's Yanni, Truth of Touch.

Bing
@bing
10 months ago
548 posts

Hi

You have to understand that those who feel that Lightworkers and empaths are "the spawn of Satan" are not Awake.  They only believe that which they have been told since birth and have been indoctrinated with.  They are living in a bubble and the bubble is a safe place for them. It is like living inside "The Matrix".  For them to step outside their safe zone would be a mind blower and a treason to all they have previously held as their "Truth".  It would also go against the mindset of their group, tribe, nation, etc... to which they have invested a lot of time and emotion.  The only time that you learn anything is when you step outside of your comfort zone.  The vast majority of humanity wants to be TOLD what to do and think.  Those who control these institutions ( government, religion, industry ) don't want anyone upsetting the status quo, their privileged positions. It is always a good thing for them to have a "boogey man" a "them" to point to in order to keep people afraid and in line.  You can see this at work on any daily news channel. "They" are coming to get our stuff.  You can then define "stuff" as just about anything. 

I started questioning my Catholic roots at around 15 and have never looked back. I am now 66. If you are from a Catholic background, or know someone that is, an excellent album to listen to is George Carlin's classic comedy album "Class Clown".  Here is a link to it and slide the cursor down to the 24 minute mark.  Class Clown  I started to do my own research and this was way before the internet or even computers.  Of course my mom and dad and some of my sibling and relatives were sure that I was "doomed".  I just knew that I was being sold a load of B.S. and this was a scam of sorts.  When someone asks you to believe in something that, if viewed from a non  emotional rational viewpoint, is out of synch well then something is out of whack.  So, I have been doing research ever since and have made some interesting discoveries.

Jesus ( whose real name is Yeshua Benjoseph ) was born around October 3rd or 4th about 6 -7 years before what we consider the real date.  The emperor Constantine, who converted to Christianity, chose Dec. 25th because it was closer Dec 21st, a holy day, the winter solstice, of people at that time. The previous date of Yeshua's birthday was Jan. 6.  The star of Bethlehem was a convergence of planets that was foretold.  The moment that they were in alignment a beam of light descended right over Bethlehem to the exact place of his birth.  Jesus was a spiritual genius and studied with the Essene branch of Judaism at Qumran where he mastered all of the teachings.  His uncle Joseph of Armethius was a very wealthy tin merchant. He traveled with his uncle to Gaul which is modern day France and to Britain where the tin mines were located where he studied with the Druids who were an off shoot of the Jewish religion.  BTW they did not burn people in wicker cages as has been alleged.  That is Roman and Church propaganda.  Jesus was a highly evolved empathic Lightworker.  He came into this world with full knowledge of his fate beforehand.  He came here to bring Light energy into this world and to teach people about the oneness of all life and that we are to LOVE one another.  He was able to heal people by his ability to channel Light energy through his body and spirit and out into this world, this frequency.  This is how Reiki or Qi Gong healing energy direction works.  He was able to see auras and, like more than a few of us here at the EC, was able to tell when people were lying to him.   

Jesus became a threat to those who were in charge of keeping people filled with fear i.e. religious and political leaders ( we can't have people loving each other, that would put us out of work ) so he was murdered in a fixed trial.  He also had the Zealots upset as they, like a lot of people, were convinced that the Messiah was going to lead a military revolt against the Roman empire.  After his death he did come back in spiritual form and visited some of his friends and disciples.  This has happened to more than one person here at the EC when a passed relative or friend comes by to let you know that they are doing fine in the spirit realm and not to worry, and to also let us know that there is a "hereafter" and that it is a great place.  It has happened to me on a few occasions. 

Anyone who is reading this is Awake and part of a very select group of individuals in this world.  We all know that if we started sharing what we KNOW to be true with just anyone you'd quickly find yourself amidst a group of people with very nervous, fluoride, smiles who are trying to get passed you to the door.  LOL  Being Awake is not for the faint of heart.  We came here at this time of this world's history and evolution to be part of the elevation of this world's frequency from 3D to 5D.  It really has kicked into gear since Dec. 21, 2012 ( which coincidentally is my birthday )  So, don't bother talking to those who are still asleep and just keep going forward into the Light with daily meditations, eating good food ( no red meat or pork as they are filled with antibiotics and corn meal ).  Limit intake of alcohol and stay away from negative TV and people. 

In the Kryon channeled messages it is said that it takes only 1/2 of 1 percent of a world's population who are vibrating at a higher frequency to enable an elevation of dimensional frequency for that planet.  That is what we are doing with our vibrations of love, understanding and daily acts of kindness.  It may seem that we are alone in this, but together these actions are making a tremendous difference in this world.  

I suggest that you pick up Dolores Cannon's books "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" "Jesus and The Essenes"/ "Spirit Matters" By Jim Self and Roxane Burnett / "The Journey Home" , "The Great Shift" and "Transition Now" by Lee Carroll and others.  You can also visit my YouTube channel 1111Angels for hours and hours of videos such as the channeled messages of Abraham and Kryon, meditation methods, Qi Gong exercise videos, the calming music of Liquid Mind.  All of this is free of charge.  Know that you are loved.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
10 months ago
373 posts

having been in a cult (mainly christian) I can sympathize with your family too. She believes that your eternal soul is at risk (of hellfire or such), so her being worried about you is a sign of her love for you....

To stand up against fears created by religions takes guts, and loads of energy - and not everyone is there yet...  It is a process!

I am reminded of this woman on TV though, who was strongly christian and has a gay sun. She had more or less kicked him out, but kept on having doubts if she had done the right thing? At some point she started asking, during prayer, if she had done the right thing. Supposedly the answer she always got was 'No' - and that she should accept and love her son as he is.... It took her a while, but after some time she accepted her communication over what she was being told in her church, and they were re-united!

So many believers I know blindly follow their respective gospel. They do not dare ask, or communicate with the Divine directly. They say formulated prayers that are often empty and only praise the divine, rather than actually ask for anything, communicate etc....

Now I'd love to tell you, to just tell your family to communicate with the Divine themselves, and ask, BUT it might not be that easy! Initially they might get the wrong answer (I did get wrong answers in the past.) So you might have to pray for them first, and only suggest such to them when you feel it is 'ready', and they are protected against confusing entities, who live off religious fears.....And or they might have to ask several times.

Or you could say something like this to your family (when it feel alright): 'Thank you guys. I appreciate that you look out for me, and worry about me! I feel that the Divine is alright with what I am doing. I appreciate though that I could be mislead by unholy forces! I therefore ask the Divine to continually look out for me, guide, me, and to please make clear to me if and why I am mislead (if I am). I would be grateful if you could ask the same for yourselves in your prayers...!'

Love and Light!

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
10 months ago
62 posts

Wow you guys are such an supporting, and amazing community. I can't believe all of the support and the amazing response's full of wisdom I have gotten. It truly means the world to me, especially when this gift can make you feel so alone, and such an outsider. I made the decision to follow my intuitive and focus on my self 100% when external forces and society almost brought me to my end. It can be hard, and people will judge you like crazy but I will never stop being me and following my internal guidance and who I am meant to be

Love and Light to all of you

-Corey

Bing
@bing
10 months ago
548 posts

Empath 184.jpgEmpaths 98.jpgEmpaths 27.pngEmpaths 112.jpg

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
728 posts

Well stated everyone. We all have to follow our own unique paths in this journey...there is no one path that is the right one, but rather everyone's path is the right one for them. Follow your heart & soul....

IMG_7159.JPG

Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Lucky Seven:

@hermes, thanks a lot for beautiful music. I will get his albums definitely!

@bing, thank you so much for your explanations...

Can we really possibly be satanic? I cannot imagine if I become like that, my energy field would become very heavy and low that I would not be able to stay... if we learn how to protect, can we actually be that?

I know some people want to have spirituality and they can use their ability for harming some. Yet, I'm still wondering they should get disease by doing so. Yet, yes... we know how to harm others, I agree. 

I need a bit more time to think.

@lucky-seven, dont forget to check Nostalgia by Yanni if you haven't yet. Sometimes words just cant express, and in those times, music really helps.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book