Stress

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
11 months ago
309 posts
Is there something in the air? My stress levels are so high over the littlest things. I started isolating myself and don't want to do anything or be around people.
updated by @tigerlily: 05/06/17 07:30:16AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
@tigerlily. I haven't felt anything in the air yesterday that is bad, it feels like things are shifting to more positive and light with residual pangs of intensity and stress that was going on
Tundra2
@tundra2
11 months ago
57 posts

I have been having waves of different feelings that started 2 days ago.  Yesterday evening I had a very strong feeling that I need to distance myself from some people that had contacted me over the holidays.  I had been debating with myself what to do because I cannot tell if they care about me or just want to find out what I have been doing. 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
11 months ago
1,185 posts

tiger lily,

I am a nervous wreck and very shaky. I have no idea why. I am under some extra stress right now, but there is aways extra stress around here, lol. If you figure out what it is, please do share! 

C . Cat

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I have been nervous also. Has my stomach tied up in knots. Have there been a shift?
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
11 months ago
1,185 posts

Thanks for saying that Rene. I forgot to mention that my stomach is so nervous I am only able to eat liquids and baby food, and only if I take Benadryl to control the nausea. "Tied in knots" is a good description. I feel like I am about to give a speech in front of 10,000 people and I've just realized I left all my notes at home! 

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

I think fear is the basis of stress and nervousness. Please accept and allow the fear to flow through you and take good care of yourselves...it will pass.

Love and blessings~

Tundra2
@tundra2
11 months ago
57 posts

Fear, yes I think that is it.  If I do not contact this person(s) am I giving up on enjoying contact with them or if I do am I setting my self up for abuse? I fear letting someone back in my life that will not be good for me.  This should not be that hard and take so much thought.  My gut is telling me stay away. 

TigerLily
@tigerlily
11 months ago
309 posts
I forgot about the comet passing the moon. Maybe that did something.

Also, I'm feeling better. I had a very bad feeling about something, my gut as always. Realized it may be work, confronted my boss. And yet again I was being taken advantage of, so I put it to rest.
Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

Well I certainly think so, yes. I'm sleeping crazy hours and it's only enough sleep. I think this is because I need a lot of time away from physical existence each day to assimilate and move with the shift. But I sense a major shift has been going on since around October 2016 with peaks and troughs. Someone said somewhere that it's a time where a lot of negative stuff is coming to light on earth, and as this happens, it is uncomfortable. This resonates strongly with me; I see it everywhere. I have, though, and almost unwavering optimism as I sense it is an extremely positive shift in the balances of energies on our Planet.

But I could be wrong :)

updated by @snap: 01/05/17 02:09:20AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book