Anyone knwo of Vortex locations in upstate NY

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

Hi All.  Does anyone know of vortex locations in upstate NY near New Paltz?  I won't go into detail but I know there has to be one near gardiner/high falls/stone ridge!  I am being pulled there as I was to New Paltz and I am not sure if it was a naturopath doctor that I am considering seeing who is in stone ridge or an energy healing school in stone ridge also!  I will spare the details but all I can say is when I was getting closer I was being pulled towards a mountain and it felt as peaceful as it did to me in Sedona and then I guess I wasn't trusting the energy or questioning with my mind and it all went to a jumble of mass confusion as I should have just trusted.  I felt as if I was in a matrix because roads that I passed became those same roads again and I wasn't going in a circle.  Is there any website that can point out these vortexes in NY that are already existing as I only know of one in Brewster ny.  I just know there has to be one as I was looking up my naturopath's address and I then saw something called visitvortex in high falls and I am pretty sure I drove right through it on my way to stone ridge!  I searched all through google just now and can't find any info on it at all.  Why would there be a place named visit vortex in high falls is there isn't one!?

updated by @bunnigirl: 05/06/17 05:45:07PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

I saw a list of vortexes in the world and supposedly the only one in the USA is in Sedona, AZ :(

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

hmmm....strange....it truly felt like another dimension....!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book