The Collective Rise (video by me) - positive post for 2017

To post a reply, login or signup

Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

In keeping with Bunnigirl's suggestion here is a video I put together recently: The Collective Rise. It's one Empath's take on how dark forces try to manipulate people, and an attempt to convey how easy it really is to avoid this.

A disclaimer: if you think or believe the mainstream media gives real news, perhaps best not to watch it!

updated by @snap: 05/13/17 04:37:04AM
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I believe every word of it and I also believe it is making people sick. If you can see it or feel it you can absorb it.

I just wish I could spread enough love to heal the earth but I know I cannot but together we can force a balance.
updated by @rene: 01/01/17 11:15:33PM
Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

@Rene you're saying you believe every word of what's in the news? If so, given your disposition I hope you watch the video. The mainstream media has masters; this is beyond question. If it has masters, who have interests/agendas, why believe it? In my view and based on my knowledge, the MSM reports local news pretty much accurately, but international and political stuff is another matter.

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Snap:

@Rene you're saying you believe every word of what's in the news? If so, given your disposition I hope you watch the video. The mainstream media has masters; this is beyond question. If it has masters, who have interests/agendas, why believe it? In my view and based on my knowledge, the MSM reports local news pretty much accurately, but international and political stuff is another matter.

No. I was agreeing with the video. I'm sorry, I was speaking to myself and did not state that in my comment. Please forgive me.
That's why I do not watch the news. Sorry I wasn't beening clear.
updated by @rene: 01/02/17 06:13:15PM
Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

@Rene, no problem, you don't need to apologize! I appreciate your clarifying though. I kind of pegged you for someone who would be like-minded in this respect (because we can see through lies!).

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Very much love and agree with your video, Snap. Thanks for sharing!

Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

@lotusfly thanks so much. I really do think all it would take to lift the world is a large collective focusing energy this way. The question is how to build momentum when we're tugged around by turmoil ourselves. Was it on this group that some people were making a time for synchronized positive meditation?

Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

@hermes nice, thank you. I'm talking at large scales, as in nations and even worldwide, but the starting point is the same you're absolutely right.

Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

I know of one coordinated effort--love any more information you're able to give. What does 'multiple dimensions' mean? Perhaps I'm overly scientifically minded, whenever I hear this phrase it doesn't make sense to me to extrapolate from physical 3D (there are not 4 dimensions). Does "other realms or spheres of reality" suit what you mean?

updated by @snap: 01/04/17 08:55:44PM
Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

@hermes Why do I get the sense there's a reason you are passing on this information onto me in a form I am willing to accept? Wink Yes I realize there is a vast ocean of information we can tap into and that as an Empath, that is what I do. I also have a sense, albeit a vague one, there are networks of interaction in other realms that are analogues of this forum and so forth.

I've experienced what I refer to as other realms and as seems "typical", they were more real than so called real (3D physical reality). I interacted with one being (female). I also interacted with a vast 'thing' like a landscape with green and white regions that were not in perfect geometric shapes. It was neither, by analogy, wholly machine or wholly organic; it had characteristics of both. However, perhaps the most vivid experience was that of being in front of an intricate blue and white geometric pattern whose vibrations I interacted with. The vibrations were of a very fine nature and permeated "me" (or what I perceive as me). I have the feeling the point of these experiences, given my background, was to bring me into full awareness there is more to things.

I think I get the gist of how you're using "dimension". It's clear to me that for whatever reason, one thing I intended on doing here on Earth during this lifetime is to become expert in multiple so-called "disciplines" of science, including what is called physics. I have baggage here and use dimension in the sense in which it's used in physics. I seem to struggle to tune into the sense in which others, like you, employ the term; but I have the sense that it is important for me to do so.

There are not 4 physical dimensions because time is not a dimension. Time is used by analogy with physical distance to refer to states in the physical world that are "apart" due to changes in the nature of the physical world.

The reason I say all this is that words lack the precision needed so it's a matter of trying to get a handle on the meaning via context.

I feel compelled to ask, based on what you say above, whether you think the so-called Mandela effect is people noticing changes actually manifesting in their 'dimensions'. I take it you mean something along the lines of a particular path through (manifested) "3D reality" that may or may not overlap with others' paths? Is this a reasonable take on what you say?

I'm fascinated about the Mandela effect. Having a background in Psychology, it's easy to "dismiss" based on experiments on memory, such as related to Court proceedings. However, Psychologists don't like to talk about Parapsychology which has demonstrated way beyond doubt that various things like ESP and remote viewing are real unless you contend a sizable conspiracy.

updated by @snap: 01/05/17 04:57:00AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
@snap and NO pun intended i am here :) we need to have tags on here like facebook pictures. I am so touched you did the positive post thing i suggested. @rene responded so i thought ok 1 person. I didn't watch the video yet and have to re-read all the WOW wisdom you shared! So my response right now is YOU posted just what I needed to read about as a fellow work empath had told me I am opening up abilities and get a crystal fir protection. I have never believed what the commercial mass media tells us. They want us in fear to control us and to put out our light. I love how you think. worldwide, global and beyond. We all have this power to heal, transform abd the more the merry and we will!! That is my sole, rather SOUL direction from this point forward. I am cleaning out the cobwebs with a beautiful healer and i know i am to help her in her journey somehow. funny thing happened on my way to stone ridge (intuition pulled ne there) it WAS another dimension. I felt the same way I did in Sedona November of last year. I felt total familiarity and peace and roads I were on were the same roads again and I wasn't going in a circle. I was lwd here, led there, but when I got there I said uhhh why am i here? my iphone started skipping songs like sedona and i tried to find a place to get out of my car to meditate and figure out if i could sense if i am supposed to be here for something. i saw a sign of a park, never found it, was led up a mountain...the end lol sorry teah there's no ending to my little story...not yet that is...This post so inspired me to share, i am fully awake. glad its not 2am or some unreasonable hour :) (excuse typos...i am on my tiny phone because i refuse to upgrade to the laptops people are now carrying around AS phones.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
ok read all the dialogue. one word: WOW. Do share more people. I will tryyyyy to be patient...that still being a work in progress, the struggle of a manifesting generator (human design lingo) speaking of sedona, the person who created the 'human design' analysis which in short is astrology linked to DNA, was a gift someone brought back on a piece of paper for her frommmmmm, you guessed it sedona. Anyway, didn't mean to switch topics, do continue :) getting my popcorn seriously!
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
ok. With every think that has been said and brought before us let do something to unit. It felt so good last time. I have seen others post they are feeling sluggish like myself so let put some fire under our tails. I'm not worried about attracting any dark forces because we are going to vibrate at such a high frequency they won't be able to touch us. And if they do we can help each other. Just say the word.

I felt like we made a difference before and we can again.
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
We hear the people crying out from their music. The need is The need to heal.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
@rene YES! I guess i can start with a new topic again but enough people on here weren't reached. any ideas anyone? We have to start somewhere small till we figure out how to go bigger but i think we need to be in sync somehow with what we say or think at the same time daily. everyone is in different time zones BUT every hour on the hour is the same isn't it? I was talking about this back in November. ok i must go meditate...that is why i got up a this godly hour. bless you all and love!
Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

Yeah, not sure what to make of Keenan. Interesting page, I'll look over the content carefully, cheers.

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
[quote="bunnigirl"]
@rene YES! I guess i can start with a new topic again but enough people on here weren't reached. any ideas anyone? We have to start somewhere small till we figure out how to go bigger but i think we need to be in sync somehow with what we say or think at the same time daily. everyone is in different time zones BUT every hour on the hour is the same isn't it? I was talking about this back in November. ok i must go meditate...that is why i got up a this godly hour. bless you all and love!
[/quote

I wish all the senior members were still on here. It seem everyone is fading away. 🙁 We could put it on our Facebook pages to come join us but I don't know if it's ok to advertise this community. Does anyone know if it is ok, Elise? I have a lot of spiritual folks on my fb.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

What happened to Hermes' posts? I think I've noticed before that they've disappeared? Possibly because they're controversial? Who's deleting them?

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Lol. If the out side world could read our post , they would say we are all controversial. Lololol. But it's the normal for us.
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Yep. It's gone.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

I am all for controversial...I was just wondering why and how they are disappearing? Big Brother? LOL!

Angel
@angel
11 months ago
607 posts

Well,everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally, I have no doubt that much of the stuff in media and in the news is either crap or one-sided. Before the election, and let me tell you, YAHOO was the WORST!, everything in the media was trying to influence people into voting for Hilary, and I mean EVERYTHING! But, I would always read the comments and I told my husband "Trump will win.". He's said "how do you know? The media say's Hilary has a 70% chance of winning. And I told him, you won't find a greater truth then the unedited opinions of all the commenters :) I rarely saw any positive posts for Hilary, the majority wrote in favor for Trump. Then, on election night, we had a bet! My husband and two daughters said "Hilary will win". My son  and I said "nope, it will be Trump". We know who won :)

During the election, people will posting from different parts of the country about the machines being rigged in favor for Hilary. Then, it was this big shock that Trump won and the Russians rigged the machines! Please, if they rigged the machines, they wouldn't have done it in favor o Hilary! The point is that media turned this election into a three ring circus and it's sick. I believe a company called Clearwater ownes most of the tv,media and radio stations that they dictate what will be aired. So, yes, I believe that at times the media is true but biased and trying to sway a specific opinion, and other times,, I believe they out and out lie!. I believe there are a few facts in between, but once you sift through these facts and those facts, getting the truth from the media is like working a jog-saw puzzle. IMHO :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

It's a waste of time watching the news and TV...and voting...imho. TV is full of lies and garbage, plus commercials meant to make us do things we wouldn't normally do. The people hired into presidency are simply spokespeople for the elite/government, so it doesn't matter who is elected...they have to do what congress tells them.

True change only occurs at the personal level amongst the majority of the people. If you want something to be different, make the change within yourself first. Then share your positive results and lead by example.

Otherwise, we are just puppets for the government, doing whatever they want us (and the president) to do.

Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

@lotusfly I basically agree except I'd say the government is a puppet for the shadow government, the cabal in the background pulling the strings Wizard of Oz style. I'm not in America but I watched with interest. I watched a bit of mainstream media last night and it was like being in an alternate universe with matter of fact statements that Russia was involved in hacking. This is pure nonsense and propaganda, and a transparent deflection technique. "Don't look at all the damning information that's been leaked, look over there, look over there, it's the bad guys". Phulllease.

Angel
@angel
11 months ago
607 posts

haha, yeah, and this is where this country is divided, the liberals against the conservatives. The whole Russian hack thing was a ploy to get the people off their trail for attempting to hack state machines in Hilary's favor:) The reason why they "KNOW" it was hacked because they hacked many of the machines themselves and tried to figure out how the states bi-passed their hacking job. One of states also reported that someone attempted to hack into their machines 2 days before the election, and low and behold, the ISP was traced back to homeland security! :) They have been trying to overturn this election since Trump was announced the winner in November. That's why you read about all this random off the wall things every few days.

However, if you want my honest opinion, here it is. The Democrats are on board with the UN vision of eventually making the world a one world government and they are attempting to do this by getting everybody on board and become one unit. NAFTA was created to open trades between Mexico,US and Canada. This open trade aggreement took away alot of farms in Mexico and they started flocking here. The fact that they have allowed millions of illegals in the country and the democrats have been trying to legalize them. The problem is over half the states threatened to leave the US and become their own independent states, no longer under the federal government. So Obama backed off. And I believe that Hilary was going to continue with this push which, over time would be closer steps to opening the borders between the US and Mexico (South America), and then eventually Canada. And,then eventually, this will lead to the emersion of the entire continent. Trump wants to put up a wall and get rid of NAFTA which take this emersion plan backwards, probebly several decades. I don't think alot of people understand this aspect, and those who do, don't want it. The biggest problem is voting. Most countries want to remain independent, and though they join the UN, the citizens show alot of resistence when it come to global emersion. Citizens want to remain independent. Since many of the countries have a voting system, it makes it difficult to get everyone on board :) So, in short, Republicans want to remain and independent county and basically "taking care of our own" where as the democrats believe in the global vision of the UN. But the citizens don't see the vision and even if they did, they would never agree to it :) So long as the US is split like this it will be a long day coming before this could ever happen. I'm sure there is more to all of this, and though I have no actual proof, this is the conclusion I have come up with according to the information I have researched.

I'm not sure what Media is available to other countries concerning the US, but I definitly wouldn't believe everything you read, especially when it comes to this election :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book