Empaths Unite once again...

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
Happy New Year wonderful souls! Let's start off the new year with positive posts all day today for enlightened energy and peace to the universe once again. today is 1/1/2017 which breaks down as 1/1/1. The start of a 9 year cycle in numerology. This is the year of the rooster which also signifies new beginning..i put out into the universe all day for light and love and higher vibrations to all beings on planet earth and raising the vibrations of those in need of love and light in their souls...love to all tee aka andi andromeda...or some star seed lightworker :)
updated by @bunnigirl: 05/03/17 05:32:16PM
seanw4202
@seanw4202
11 months ago
54 posts

It takes 7 years for every cell in your body to replace itself with a new one, meaning every 7 years you have an entirely different body then you used to.  You should feel significant changes in your body as you age each 7 years marking a milestone of development specifically ages 6-7 / 13-14 / 20-21 / 28-29 etc - till death, as each is true also in maturity and personality you feel different now then you once did about pretty much about everything. Maybe not the opposite but emotions that were once very deep have become easier.

I find myself midway between 28-29 so new is very true for me, I've reached a point in my life where the future is much more real than I used to experience, I have anxieties and fears that never existed before, and fear is normal when starting something new. I need to keep reminding myself of this, and want to share a positive message to everyone else finding themselves in those specific age brackets (or not) at the turn of the year, a year signifying a new beginning, Shame begets Pride, Failure does not exist. All that is, is all that works. Your past is what builds the future and you are the architect, the moment you do something it becomes the past so make the past worth remembering. You are your memories. You are what you expect from yourself. Now you can be anything. That is my blessing to you, humility and shame, it only hurts until you heal, don't hide from it, experience it in all of its magnificent beauty and transform into someone stronger than once was. 

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
A Druid person contacted me today for some odd reason. He was high up on the Druid letter or however they are ranked. I did not , up to this point , no what a Druid was until he explained it to me. He had a message for me about bring balance. I found it all quiet strange but I do believe it was truely a message for balance.

I am send love and Light to all and to the universe.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
Yes further love and light and to myself. experiencing abilities that i am either truly doing or just out of my mind..lol
love to all!!! keep on your path no matter how strange
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
@hernes Thank you for that confirmation!
I further put out energies for people to follow intuition and their gut feelings on everything this is happening around them now.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book