Empath Related Illnesses

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
362 posts

I am just about done with a doozy of a round of the flu. And despite being clinically really healthy, I tend to have stressful periods of my life immediately follow with illness. This is usually my own fault for being too busy to relax, ground, and take care of myself. The last few weeks have been incredibly busy with work, family, and keeping up required holiday appearances every spare moment of each day. And sure enough I started crashing and burning at the end and picked up something really nasty. And while everyone gets the flu from time to time, I get it 10 times worse despite having a well-functioning immune system. I'm just wondering if any of you have stories to share where taking in too much stress as an empath produced physical ailments? And what spiritually preventative things you are doing to avoid getting sick again in the future?

updated by @hop-daddy: 03/29/17 03:57:35PM
Rene''
@rene
5 months ago
1,174 posts
I have always had stomach issues. They first called it a nervous stomach then stomach spasms. Probably due to a awful child hood. I also have asthma that at the moment is out of control. Usually the breathing techniques with meditation helps me.

I have always been a nervous person. I use to cry a lot as a child then as an adult it turned to anger. I think the anger was a defense thing
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
5 months ago
230 posts

I can relate SO much. I'm pretty sure I'd be "super healthy" without being an empath, so long as I still had all these health tricks in my arsenal (that I've been forced into learning by, you guessed it: health problems) haha :) 

Most of my issues have revolved around gut/abdominal health, kind of like rene mentioned with her stomach issues. I carry most of my emotion there, and it's made worse by how many nerves are centered there, especially because I'm introverted (of course) so I'm sensitive to most 'stimulation.' I've had chronic digestive issues, including abdominal pain (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), an anxiety disorder, teeth grinding at night, acid reflux, random aches and pains, lower back pain, allergies & food sensitivities (dust mites and corn, soy, wheat...etc.etc.etc.), a cyst in my sinuses (had to have sinus surgery), highly fluctuating weight gain and weight loss, sensitivities to anesthesia, and lots of other issues. 

What's hilarious is that I'm still in my 20s ;) "optimal" time of life, right? 

If anyone ever wants to discuss health with me, I'm down! I love getting & giving advice on this topic... 

I do think stress is killer. Way too many illnesses are caused by it. What I've been focusing on is breathing in particular. I think life can be so overwhelming for us, that it's easy for people like us to forget to breathe deeply (taking breath into the abdomen, primarily, before breathing out). If I get to the end of the day and realize I did well with even just breathing, I feel pretty accomplished.. (kind of funny)

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
362 posts

I too have constant stomach issues. Mostly soreness that radiates by my solar plexus. My stomach swells up like a beach ball at times. I had an endoscopy done and it was inconclusive and doc said he couldn't figure out why I didn't feel well. I take acid blockers but they only help a little and contribute to other health issues. As a result I am trying to get off those. But long story short, it seems a lot of us empaths have stomach issues due to what we take in from the world. I did a test one day and while my stomach was especially swollen I did a long, deep meditation & grounding. And an hour later my stomach went flat. I just get do darned busy I can't seem to find that kind of spare time or privacy each day for meditation. But I'm getting more convinced by the day that I need to find the time.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
5 months ago
625 posts
@hop-daddy
I'm no expert but it sounds like you need to do some major self care. This time of year can be especially stressful with like you said the holiday appearances...which used to put me in a bad place both mentally and physically. However, I have found that it is extremely important to put yourself first and foremost. If that means bowing out of a few appearances...so be it, if you have to be there, disappear for a while and ground, chill and shield. It's ok to say no...no explaining needed. This was very hard for me but it is getting easier. As for physical illness and emotion, all the crap comes in through my digestive system. Every time.... but I have found taking care of myself helps immensely. I still have issues but not like I did in the past before getting a handle on how much I expose myself to without self care.
Blessings
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
5 months ago
410 posts

Kit Kat:

I can relate SO much. I'm pretty sure I'd be "super healthy" without being an empath, so long as I still had all these health tricks in my arsenal (that I've been forced into learning by, you guessed it: health problems) haha :) 

Most of my issues have revolved around gut/abdominal health, kind of like rene mentioned with her stomach issues. I carry most of my emotion there, and it's made worse by how many nerves are centered there, especially because I'm introverted (of course) so I'm sensitive to most 'stimulation.' I've had chronic digestive issues, including abdominal pain (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), an anxiety disorder, teeth grinding at night, acid reflux, random aches and pains, lower back pain, allergies & food sensitivities (dust mites and corn, soy, wheat...etc.etc.etc.), a cyst in my sinuses (had to have sinus surgery), highly fluctuating weight gain and weight loss, sensitivities to anesthesia, and lots of other issues. 

What's hilarious is that I'm still in my 20s ;) "optimal" time of life, right? 

If anyone ever wants to discuss health with me, I'm down! I love getting & giving advice on this topic... 

I do think stress is killer. Way too many illnesses are caused by it. What I've been focusing on is breathing in particular. I think life can be so overwhelming for us, that it's easy for people like us to forget to breathe deeply (taking breath into the abdomen, primarily, before breathing out). If I get to the end of the day and realize I did well with even just breathing, I feel pretty accomplished.. (kind of funny)

Hi Kit Kat,

I believe stress is the number one killer of people. The government and economic system has people working in overdrive. And then when they aren't working they relax with alcohol and TV, neither of which is helpful at reducing stress levels. 

I believe in a healthy lifestyle. I'm vegetarian, though still learning to maintain my weight with this new way of eating. My weight, too, has fluctuated significantly (between a 130 pound range). I've worked at improving my health for the last 17 years, trying all different techniques. There is not a one-size-fits-all for everyone. Though limiting sugar, regular exercise, and daily meditation/relaxation seem to work well for everyone :)

Blessings~

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
362 posts

Thanks for all the feedback. So according to some websites and books I've read on empaths, most of us have stomach issues as we get the residual negative stuck there around that chakra. And secondly, there is apparently a common theme with empaths to be a little over weight with extra cushion around the middle. It's supposedly a form of protection that we create subconsiously. Anyway, being a guy I tend to put on weight around my middle anyway. But I will say as my empathy has grown in the last year I certainly have gained stomach weight. But I wonder how much of this is side effect of dealing with anxiety most days through comfort snacking & drinking beer to relax? I was curious if the weight gain rings true with any of you?

TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
269 posts
I've had this as well. And with everyone else I have gut issues and it eventually turned into "you'll be diabetic in a few years" per my dr. Stress alone I can't handle, my face literally gets white and I look sick. Past few months have been hard on me as well, got to the point today that I say "F it" yet again :)
We all know we need to take care of ourselves better, but our strong empathy for everyone gets in the way.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
5 months ago
166 posts
Hi all! totallyyy relate. My stomach is the issue plus emptional eating never helped. I dont really have that issue anymore but takong in emotions blows up my stomach and now i know its not what i eat as i eat much healthier. i eat all the pain around me. I am having big changes in my life and in addition to feeling loss i am feeling the pain of the person that i am having a huge life change with. on top of that i am still helping those around me and getting more psychic and once i so called heal their physical/emotional pain it goes into my body and i feel it and can't run to the woods or away from people to release it...it is really good to know that we all have a common which is the stomach region. I was told to listen to my gut and not my mental mind so its no wonder i cant hear shit lol. i had to lighten this up here...:) we will get through all of this together helping each other as we do by just opening up and receiving help which is hard for empaths to do...
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
5 months ago
625 posts
@hop-daddy
I am an exception to the rule on weight. When stressed, rather than comfort eating my appetite completely goes away. Even something as small as a disagreement with my hubby totally wipes out my appetite for days. If I do eat when in this state I literally feel like I'm gonna throw up. Also seemed to pick up my father's digestive issues this past summer so I had to pretty much go on a vegetable only diet...couple that with being a very active person. His gut was fixed, my appetite is back but not like before. Wish I could put on a few pounds sometimes....people don't seem to comment as openly when someone is heavy, but being small, people don't hold back the comments. I actually had a stranger walk up to me and ask me if I were anorexic years ago. Some nerve.
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
5 months ago
58 posts

my digestion used to be the absolute worst, I used to store all the negative there. I can totally relate to the stomach swelling to the size of a beach ball, it was terrible! I would barely be able to eat and I started to throw up a lot. I was guided to get this random drink at Wegmans organic section

GTs Enlightened Synergy Organic and Raw Kombucha Gingerberry, 16 Ounce.

It was a blessing after I drank it, which at the beginning does not taste the best. The stomach swelling would go away and at the point in time would really help with the jaw clenching. For about a full 24 hours it would be a life savior. This lead me into taking ginger supplements and I drink turmeric tea with black pepper extract. I also like taking probiotics. Although I don't take them now because I learned to not store the "negative energy" there and learned a lot of techniques to help with this, I still find myself going back to the herbs like ginger and tumeric when under a lot of stress.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
5 months ago
166 posts
@corey-easton. I am gonna get that drink!
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
362 posts

@corey-easton:

Thanks for the tip on the drink. I'll have to find that. I have tried ginger supplements but didn't really see an improvement. Hopefully the drink will help.

I have always stored stress and negative in my stomach. What did you do to move where your body stores your stress?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 months ago
861 posts

Hop Daddy:

I am just about done with a doozy of a round of the flu. And despite being clinically really healthy, I tend to have stressful periods of my life immediately follow with illness. This is usually my own fault for being too busy to relax, ground, and take care of myself. The last few weeks have been incredibly busy with work, family, and keeping up required holiday appearances every spare moment of each day. And sure enough I started crashing and burning at the end and picked up something really nasty. And while everyone gets the flu from time to time, I get it 10 times worse despite having a well-functioning immune system. I'm just wondering if any of you have stories to share where taking in too much stress as an empath produced physical ailments? And what spiritually preventative things you are doing to avoid getting sick again in the future?

Have you tried Olive Leaf Supplements?

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
5 months ago
58 posts

bunnigirl: @corey-easton. I am gonna get that drink!

Let me know how it works :)

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
5 months ago
58 posts

Hop Daddy:

@corey-easton:

Thanks for the tip on the drink. I'll have to find that. I have tried ginger supplements but didn't really see an improvement. Hopefully the drink will help.

I have always stored stress and negative in my stomach. What did you do to move where your body stores your stress?

yeah I deff recommend it! 

feel free to pm and ill let you know what I did.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
362 posts

I will try out Olive Leaf Supplements. One thing I did do a year ago was take daily garlic supplements. They are really good at boosting immunity and kept me from getting sick for a full year. But I kind of crashed empathically in December from taking on too much stress and demands and not resting and grounding enough. And once my kids brought the germs home I got hit bad. But I'll check out olive leaf to see if that helps. Thanks.

Visitor
@visitor
5 months ago
303 posts

I have a whole arsenal of flu-be-gone products. Vitamin C, D3, B-complex, fish oil, calcium/magnesium to name a few. I always use liquid if I can instead of pills; it acts much faster. I have managed to avoid the flu for many, many years now, despite some very stressful situations. If I do get sick, it's for a few days only. I also stay warm, get lots of sleep, and avoid alcohol. I never get flu shots. I don't have a husband or kids (big risk factors, I know). I don't drink milk, juice, soda, or any milk-like product. Just water and coffee. It keeps my sinuses clear and working efficiently. Another helpful thing is ASMR - you can find it on YouTube. It's like meditation, very relaxing and pleasant.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
362 posts

Quick follow up. Since posting last on this I got sick again for the third time in about a month. This last one was the worst and was the flu and took about a week and a half to get over. I was in an auditorium in a packed crowd watching my daughter perform and a very sick 6 year old was sitting behind me. We know the kid's family well so I chose not to come off as rude by moving to sit somewhere else. However, my immunity was very low from recovering from other recent illnesses. And as the kid coughed and hacked over my shoulder it was all too easy for me to catch it. Like clock work, I got the full blown flu 48 hours later.

Anyway, my point to this was that while sick this last time I was on an empath black out. Just about all my abilities went away. I no longer felt anxious, stopped picking up on vibes from others, my crystals stopped connecting with me, my clairaudience stopped, and no more spirit encounters (which previously happened daily). I was of course miserable and generally felt awful. But as my daughter said, "Dad, you lost your superpowers". It was really odd. And I have to say that I missed it. I started feeling 100% back to normal 4 days ago and oddly my empathy has come back very slowly. I'm probably only now at about 50% of my normal abilities. Although I have noticed my abilities are gaining day by day.

I'm just curious if any of you have had a bad flu like this or medical event where you lost your empathy? And what's the deal with it coming back so slow now that I am healthy?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,142 posts

Hop-daddy,

When I started my long withdrawal from benzos recently, the intense fear and anxiety to the point of terror that is generated even by slowly removing the drug took away almost all my abilities and my trust in my judgement. I assume they will not return until I am done withdrawing, which will take at least two years! I do miss them, and feel at a disadvantage when making decisions about people. Since fear is the very lowest vibration, I am not surprised this happened and am certainly not happy about it. 

You've gotten sick several times very close together, and your immunity may be low or your adrenals worn out. If so, it will take awhile to come back to normal, especially if it's low adrenal function and you don't treat yourself with great kindness, ie. put yourself first! Saying you are no longer anxious at all is a huge clue your adrenals may be worn out from all that sickness. If you look up "adrenal fatigue" you will find loads of suggestions on how to recover. 

Best wishes for your health,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,142 posts

lucky-seven,

Of course I appreciate your prayers, and I will add you to my prayer list also. I am very glad your dad gave you a message that will keep you around. I've lived long enough to know the future is rarely what we imagine it to be, and most negative things we worry about never come to pass or end up having a good reason for them in the end,  though it may take a long time for the good part to arrive. I just have to remind myself of that a lot, and I hope you will too.

Take care,

C. Cat

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
362 posts

@Cheshire Cat:

It didn't even occur to me that adrenal fatigue may have my immunity low. But that makes sense given how much emotion we deal with each day. I've had that before and used to take Adaptogens to try to build my adrenals back up. I'll try that again. Thanks for the tip.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,142 posts

Hop-Daddy,

For me the stress was producing massive amounts of cortisol, especially in the morning, when it's already highest. I am now on 3 supplements for that and am sleeping again and have even been able to speed up my withdrawal.

In the case of burnout, it's usually just the opposite and you could use higher cortisol, so adaptogens make sense, unless you have high blood pressure. I've found they all raise it a lot, no matter the claims to the contrary. I hope you have one that works for you. 

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,142 posts

lucky-seven,

Thank you for the prayers, and I will pray for you also. There is someone on YouTube named Victor Oddo who has a huge series of very practical videos on how to handle the awakening and many on being an empath that you may enjoy, if not already familiar with him. 

Hang in there,

C. Cat

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
3 months ago
67 posts

@hip-daddy I was at a point I didn't want to feel or know anything about anybody!   I was told when I wanted to again, sit back and it will come to you..It's like trying to get a piece of wood out of the water,let it come to you.....I don't know if this will help you.😀

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
3 months ago
67 posts

@ Kit Kat I totally agree that stress is the killer!....@hip-daddy I was sick for 1 yr with viruses.,at that time I didn't even think of being an empath...yrs later I found out I had Epstein Barr.and.My son had it also ...After that I found out yrs later I had fibromyalgia another auto immune! ..being a empath thinking right now,I did loose some..But when I really lost it was when I put my guard down around my family,all 2 of them! I had the ultimate trust in my son and brother..I knew something wasn't right,but I looked at myself rather than looking at them...I was destroyed 4 yrs ago and I'm working my way back, and the empath is back.This nightmare destroyed my body, as my conditioned worsened..through this, I was not picking up the evil..One he is a Catholic Priest,not because of that,it's because he was my brother...But to answer your question it's back..But now I'm feeling at times I'm picking up on my son from afar..At the time I didn't know that what we experienced had a name! I found a meme explaining what a empath was about 2 yrs ago...I think I said 10 in one comment,but that's wrong..even after finding out it had a name,this is the first time I really looked into it! 

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
3 months ago
104 posts
I just want to say this thread is really interesting. About five years ago, I went through a major loss and channeled my grief into exercise and healthy eating. I lost about thirty pounds and have mostly kept it off. I am lucky that in times of stress, I somehow become more rigid about diet and exercise. I think it is clearly a way to have some sort of control. Anyway, my daughter, 25, has a lot of health problems. It started mostly with gut issues, but now she has migraines a lot and other issues like allergies. I believe she is an Empath too. It's interesting that it could be linked to the health issues. I think - not to generalize - it is harder for younger people. Many of her peers drink a lot and have terrible eating habits. If she does that, she gets extremely sick. I try to encourage her on the self care, but it's hard to make people do things as you all know.
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
3 months ago
104 posts
Thank you so much. I am reading through that site!!
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
3 months ago
104 posts
Do you need to buy the book to get the full program? I don't mind doing that. Just wondering as when I looked before I didn't see the details. Thank you. Her doctor recently told her to give up caffeine and it was really hard. She did it and it hasn't really helped at all. It was just be so nice if she could see some results.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
362 posts

@deborah-craig:

I think there is a definite link between being an empath and having greater incidence of illness. It is already well known fact that stress causes people to get sick more often. And as empaths we carry so much anxiety and emotion that it makes sense that we can struggle at times to be healthy. I notice when I do a better job of being grounded and relaxed I don't get sick as often. 

@calmidwester:

Migraines and stomach issues are very common for empaths. In fact, most of us complain about stomach pain in the lower and upper areas of stomach (right near the solar plexus). I think some of this is due to dealing with a lot of anxiety that gets the stomach acids going. And then also the solar plexus is a very important chakra and nerve core for empaths. When we take in too much without grounding many of us can feel a pit or soreness right there. I've been to all sorts of doctors to try to solve this for me. Nothing has worked to make me feel better except doing a better job of grounding through meditation. So although what your daughter has may be treatable due to food allergies etc..., it also could be empath related pain. Empaths tend to run in families so I would be shocked if one of your children were not an empath.

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
3 months ago
67 posts

@hip-daddy I Agree!

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 months ago
230 posts

Hey everyone :) I just wanted to share this interesting site on here since it's really applicable to the discussion topic! It talks about how our emotions can be linked with our illnesses, and, to me, this explains (in part) why we empaths have more incidence of health problems:

http://alchemyofhealing.com/causes-of-symptoms-according-to-louise-hay/

We experience so many emotions on a daily basis, even secondarily! 

updated by @kit-kat: 02/25/17 11:36:26AM
Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
95 posts

Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
95 posts
@lucky-seven. Yes, well done lucky seven, I do think you have succeeded in becoming more receptive and acceptive of your empathic gifts. ME is just one of possibly many mystery illnesses that many empaths face. I agree with you and you perceived right, though she says she has hope, yet there is an underlying sadness. Let's pray she stays strong.
Part of healing is believing in healing the healing process and another part of healing is believing in the life after healing. Sometimes empaths take on the burden of the world, so their belief needs to be one that can take on the world.
The traumas that they faced merely created a need for healing, and healing created the need for a brilliant vision, a reason to live and prosper.
As they heal, the empaths grow and overcome the physical, emotional, and social burdens they face and as they do so they discover, develop and distinguish an inner strength. With this now shining inner strengh, the empath can realize the vision that was and is the reason they were searching. The clearer the vision, the stronger their belief in the life after healing.
About the stomach problems, it is possibly related wuth emotional traumas on many levels. In alternative healing circles, healing past traumas have led to many cases of near miraculous effects. What's most important is what happens post healing. The healed persons are free to express the songs and stories they were born to manifest. They live happy and fulfilled lives. Yet they fully understand the fragility of life and thus willingly spread joy to the rest of humanity.
Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
95 posts
@lucky-seven
In the taoist system, it is believed that every organ is associated with certain emotions and virtues. If a certain emotion is unbalanced or a certain virtue lacking, the organs associated with them will start to catch disease. Left alone, they will start to deteriorate and cause chronic diseases. A holistic approach to this would be to heal on the physical, emotional and spiritual level. To heal on the physical level, that's where we take supplements and enact a healthy lifestyle. On the emotional level, we build relationships and work towards good causes. On the spiritual level however, it is abput living a purposeful life. This is where it gets confusing for some. Living a purposeful life is not about living life for some purpose or cause, but to live life in a way that makes it meaningful and purposeful. For instance a person may live his whole life striving to advance a cause, yet at the end of his life, when he looks back at it, he may ask what was the point of all this. Another person however,may live a simple, perhaps zenlike life, but finds meaning in every moment. When they eventually look bavk on their life, they marvel at how intricately wonderful it had been, that they wouldn't have wanted it any other way. This kind of life is the life after healing. Belief that you too can have a life like that is essential to the healing process. Lucky seven, when I mentioned the songs and stories, what I meant was the dreams that vibrate and pulsate within, each moment knocking on the door of your heart, asking for it's moment in the light. This dream is different for everyone, at their essence they have a distinct similarity, that they are inspirational, that they have spirit. For one person it may be to write books, for another it could be to get on stage and orate, and for another still, it could be to plan and build a most magnificient work of architecture. When people free themselves to live miraculous lives, amazing things happen.
Lets look at this from another angle. If you were praying to god or the universe to give you another chanve at life, what would you promise? Would you promise to make life easier for the poor? Perhaps you would promise to make sure the people around you feel loved. Perhaps you might promise to take out the ideas you have put away in a box, and make the dreams become reality. Let's imagine that Steve Jobs promised god such a thing. Lets imagine Steve Jobs asked god for another chance at life, so that he could bring mobile connectivity to everyone on the face of this earth. Then, once he's done that, god is free to take him away, the vision fulfilled. Its a romantic repainting for sure, yet sometime we should ask ourselves, if we asked god for another chance in life, what would we promise in return, what would we want to achieve that would make that chance meaningful.
We are the painters on the canvas of life, we are the composers of fabric of destiny, we are the makers of dreams, once we realize that, then truly the world is our oyster.
The successful artist does not struggle, they are free to be as poor as they want or as rich as they want. Every empath is an artist, we absorb the colors of life on the brush of our souls. Thus, what reality will we paint with it?
Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
95 posts
I should add that sometimes, questions are the answer. To be more exact, empowering questions are the answer.
In any challengong situation, we should ask ourselves: how is this situation helping me or what is good abput this situation.
Another good question to ask is when something good happens, ask, what could happen that can make this even more wonderful. Then brace yourself, for there is a limit to the amount of joy that you are willing to feel before disbelief sets in.
So these are two simple questions that help to make life magical. Yet, please explore, for there are many more questions we should be asking ourselves throughout our lives.
A phrase I heard once goes like this: 'If you don't like the answers you receive, ask better questions.'
Life answers our questions every single moment. Perhaps we should make a habit of asking questions, the answers to which will bring enjoyment and fulfillmemt.
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
3 months ago
104 posts
Thank you for these two posts. Very, very helpful. I'll need to reread over the next few days and let a lot of this sink in.
Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
95 posts
@calmidwester
I'm glad thay are of help, though I can't take full credit for it, I am merely channeling the energies prevalent in these forums, energy contributed by each member here ;)

@lucky-seven
Those are really good questions, thanks for asking.
Freedom is a necessity of love, while love is the essence of life. Love is truth. If something doesn't free you, then perhaps that something is weak in love. There is a saying, the best of frirnds is one that sets you free.
So, first, let's talk about free will. Free will simply means this, that you are free to point the power of your will in any direction you desire. Take the as universe an example, the universe does what it wants, while being aware of and taking into account everything. The universe's will is free of any doubts, worries, or fear. The universe is not held back or shackled. When we are aligned spiritually, then we will be like the universe, an image of the universe, free to point our willpower any which way, not on a whim but according to conscious direction. The free person does not play dice with her life, she doesn't play pick a card. She knows exactly what she wants and manifests it. She is an image of the universe and is in clear empathy with the universe.
Secondly, what I'm suggesting is a holistic approach. Its very hard to heal, focusing on just one aspect, yet its very easy to heal with an integrated approach. However, to heal, first take out the glass shard from the wound., them clean the wound. An emotional trauma is like a glass shard still stuck in a person's emotional body. Any physical healing done without realeasing the trauma merely heals the physical symptoms while leaving the underlying cause unaddressed. So here, the best way is a holistic approach.
When talking about Steve Jobs, I can't really say anything for certain, for the hypothetical illustration was merely meant as an example to elaborate a concept. Yet, working on that concept, I would say that Steve Jobs was quite happy with what he's achieved and probably wanted some time out to rest and recuperate. Those who can travel have probably come across these rest areas.
Yes, taking a wrong path is 'self'. In actuality there are no wrong paths in an absolute sense. Wrong paths only exist in relative sense. For instance, say if someone wanted to be an engineer, yet because of some 'mistake' he instead studied architecture. He then proceeds into his career but after moving here and there, he finds himself in PR. After a few years, he discovers that he enjoys his work very much and wouldn't trade it for the world. Only after the fact does he realize there were no mistakes. The flow will go whatever way it wants, its only promise is that he who chooses will find happiness and fulfillment. There is really no other way to happiness. It is a choice, everyone is free to flow or not to flow. To flow means to excercise that choice, even if the choice is not to flow. Not going with the flow just means that the person will encounter staggering resistance, but he will feel free and he will be happy. Maybe not successful, but happy and fulfilled. It is ony in resisting the flow that someone comes across pain and suffering. So, if someone want to be happy, fulfilled and successful, choose to go with the flow, and they will perceive as if everything is going their way. They will also feel very alive because what's happening is out of choice.
Lucky seven, sad, traumatic events are the things that makes one lose purpose in life. It takes one out of the state of living life purposefully and in a meaningful way. So, if you had the chance, would you willingly choose to heal those wounds? What does it mean to you to have those wounds healed? What kind of life are you looking forward to once those wounds are healed? Sometimes, when someone has big dreams, seemingly magical powers come to them, are you willing to accept the responsibility of those powers? Understand that life after healing can never be the same as the life before healing, and that you will possibly have to let go of all previous preconceived notions of life.
Right now, the focus is not whether you have manifested your life purpose. Rather the question should be: 'Now that it is apparent that I still have some life left, what can I do to make the life that I have left meaningful and purposeful'. And, if you suddenly manifest that purpose in a speedy amount of time, then simply manifest a new purpose. Look forward to a life where you consistently create meaning. Live life fully.
When you are tired, it is quite ok to rest and relax. Recuperate. When you are tired, then it is time for some healing. You can choose not to heal if you want to, but it will be hard to manifest. Sometimes some people prefer hard challenge. Life is not life if you don't have fun. So, as long as it's fun and enjoyable, its quite okay to take on heavy burdens. If it's no longer fun and enjoyable, perhaps its time to rest. As they say, tomorrow's another day.
updated by @hermes: 03/05/17 06:17:13PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
3 months ago
410 posts

Really enjoyed your posts, Hermes. Thank you :)

Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
95 posts

@lotusfly

Really glad you enjoyed them :). You're welcome.

@lucky-seven

I googled healing, and google gave me this:

the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.

"the gift of healing"

Google also listed some synonyms for healing and one of them was 'ease'. And that synonym fitted perfectly, since the opposite of healing would then be dis-ease. So healing would be to rid someone of any disease that afflicted them, to make them comfortable again. Yet what does it mean to be comfortable, what is being comfortable for? Perhaps its to be comfortable being human so that we can do what humans do. One of the things humans do particular well is to expand, explore and discover, to exercise our freedom in as many was as we can. It is an inherent human thing to be everything we can be. If at all possible we probably wouldn't acknowledge any limits. Perhaps it is possible. And perhaps to make it possible, we only need to constantly return to our natural state of being, that of being free and united in love. Maybe healing isn't about righting wrongs but about constant replenishment in order to fulfill our human appetite to perpetually expand our horizons.

Centuries ago, when the great explorers undertook their adventures, courage was needed, without question. For even if they didn't face 'savage' and sometimes hostile locals, even if they could face vicious storms and miraculously avoid life-threatening illnesses, they would still have to face the weariness of the journey. That was a tax that was inherent in any adventure. If they, and us, ever succumb to a fear of that tax, would we ever see East, West and Middle Earth come together? Yet today, while we see a global map perfected by centuries of cartography and hundreds of satellites, we still see political maps where communities are divided by unseen forces. Unseen, yet not un-felt. Truly, a lot of exploration still needs to be done, thus courage is needed. Courage and a lot of healing.

Courage is a product of trust, to trust that anything can be healed, even the most tragic of traumas. With this trust, an explorer can courageously set forth, even face the danger of the deepest traumas, to bring back the light of truth and bring her community to further enlightenment. To hurt and then to heal is how we realize that trust. Trust is a light that shines in the darkest of caves. Deep unwavering trust is like the sun, brighter than even the day itself. Healing is the rising of the sun. And the night is merely a time to reflect, patiently awaiting the sunrise.

When we are free, we are courageous, we are brave, we are full of life. When we are free, we exercise free will. There really is no wrong. It is simply a state of being. Perhaps we may do something that brings us out of that state. Yet trust that there is healing for anything you might encounter and you can easily return to that state. When you understand this, you will know there is no need to fear the unknown, no need to fear the dark. Thus your fear is healed and you become free of it. Don't fear the journey, but complete it, heal the mis-takes, choose your own cards. As an empath, you are an explorer. Isn't each and every empath undertaking a great and exciting journey to the centre of their being? I wonder what wondrous stories and wisdom you will bring back to fascinate your community.

When you ask about the solar plexus, yes, its true this particular chakra can channel to the spiritual level. According to some systems, when a person leaves this physical plane, his energies could leave through two main pathways, the solar plexus or the crown chakra. It could actually be more comfortable for some to exit via the solar plexus. The solar plexus is also a good repository for energy, an energy battery of sorts. According to some systems, there are 114 chakras and 72,000 nadis. Most modern interpretations don't mention this, and focus instead on the essential 7. This is actually a good way to go about it, since in most cases adequate work needs to be done on the essential 7 before a practitioner starts to become aware of the other chakras. Unfortunately, some interpretations oversimplify and perhaps some information is lost in translation. Fortunately, you do not have to search far for this information, just search within, it's all there. The whole universe is there, waiting to be explored.

When you talk about the future, it's nice to know that there are lovely events waiting for you. I'm quite sure you are much deserving of some lovely events. Cherish the moments and enjoy them fully. Replenish, rejuvenate and stock up on the good times. Don't worry about the sad events coming later, perhaps you will master your karma and change your destiny, like a starship changes destination. Talking about starships and futures, there was this really great movie that came out end of last year, titled "Passengers".  In it the characters played by Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt find that sometimes the best planned out purpose fade in comparison to the purpose they find in the moment.

As for your first question, you know I can't answer that. A good magician never reveals his tricks ;).

Lots of love and light everyone.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book