Fluctuations

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
2 years ago
131 posts
Hey I haven't been here in a while. I'm just wondering has anyone else been feeling energy fluctuations recently? It's like parts of me get hit with a different vibration of energy at random times. And these pulses don't seem to be coming up from the earth. It's going sideways or coming down from the sky.
updated by @windwolf: 07/29/17 08:41:27AM
Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

I've been getting some seriously heavy sensations in the heart region that come and go; but this could be to do with family, I'm not sure. I am also sleeping a huge amount and yet it's still sometimes not enough. I felt a lot of energy around the 'supermoon' and afterward.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I am experiencing it also. I thought it was just me.
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

I haven't experienced this, but was thinking....maybe you're channeling light and good vibrations into Mother Earth. :)

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
2 years ago
169 posts

I am getting heavy energy in the heart area that come and go also every time I am talking to my angels....There is hardly anyone at work this week and the energy is very heavy though...exhausting everyone around me

knujac2003
@knujac2003
2 years ago
19 posts

It's been my experience  there are a number of reasons for the fluctuations. Energy shifts, blocked energy, stagnate energy, you could be opening up to new energies  etc the list goes on and on.  For myself I look and see if a energy shift is going on, I will check my chakra's and meridians to see if there is a problem with them that's messing with the flow of energy and if it is a new energy do what I need to do to adjust to the flow of it.

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
2 years ago
131 posts
I'm not sure what it is I just know i feel it in waves in my legs. Waves may not be the best word. It's kind of like a slow vibrating heart beat.
knujac2003
@knujac2003
2 years ago
19 posts

WindWolf: I'm not sure what it is I just know i feel it in waves in my legs. Waves may not be the best word. It's kind of like a slow vibrating heart beat.

Yes I get it in waves through my body. I just let if flow and if I notice a area where there it seems stuck I will work on that area so it flows through me easily.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
760 posts
@windwolf
Glad to "see" you back. I have been getting energy that is intense enough to cause the hair on the back of my neck and arms to stand up. Doesn't feel like a visitation but rather energy coming in from above and some from the left...always affecting the left side of my body
Blessings
WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
2 years ago
131 posts
I heard the earth caught the edge of some massive cosmic energy wave on the 19th. Could be us picking up this energy as it heads toward the earth's core.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
379 posts
Is this why I feel so stressed? I'm getting headaches daily, like a crawling sensation. Sometimes my chest hurts I can't breathe. Then I feel like my body wants to go limp. I can go on and on.

My life has been kind of stressful, but I literally been crying over spilled milk as well.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book