Fluctuations

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
11 months ago
117 posts
Hey I haven't been here in a while. I'm just wondering has anyone else been feeling energy fluctuations recently? It's like parts of me get hit with a different vibration of energy at random times. And these pulses don't seem to be coming up from the earth. It's going sideways or coming down from the sky.
updated by @windwolf: 07/29/17 08:41:27AM
Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

I've been getting some seriously heavy sensations in the heart region that come and go; but this could be to do with family, I'm not sure. I am also sleeping a huge amount and yet it's still sometimes not enough. I felt a lot of energy around the 'supermoon' and afterward.

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I am experiencing it also. I thought it was just me.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

I haven't experienced this, but was thinking....maybe you're channeling light and good vibrations into Mother Earth. :)

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

I am getting heavy energy in the heart area that come and go also every time I am talking to my angels....There is hardly anyone at work this week and the energy is very heavy though...exhausting everyone around me

knujac2003
@knujac2003
11 months ago
19 posts

It's been my experience  there are a number of reasons for the fluctuations. Energy shifts, blocked energy, stagnate energy, you could be opening up to new energies  etc the list goes on and on.  For myself I look and see if a energy shift is going on, I will check my chakra's and meridians to see if there is a problem with them that's messing with the flow of energy and if it is a new energy do what I need to do to adjust to the flow of it.

WindWolf
@windwolf
11 months ago
117 posts
I'm not sure what it is I just know i feel it in waves in my legs. Waves may not be the best word. It's kind of like a slow vibrating heart beat.
knujac2003
@knujac2003
11 months ago
19 posts

WindWolf: I'm not sure what it is I just know i feel it in waves in my legs. Waves may not be the best word. It's kind of like a slow vibrating heart beat.

Yes I get it in waves through my body. I just let if flow and if I notice a area where there it seems stuck I will work on that area so it flows through me easily.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
@windwolf
Glad to "see" you back. I have been getting energy that is intense enough to cause the hair on the back of my neck and arms to stand up. Doesn't feel like a visitation but rather energy coming in from above and some from the left...always affecting the left side of my body
Blessings
WindWolf
@windwolf
11 months ago
117 posts
I heard the earth caught the edge of some massive cosmic energy wave on the 19th. Could be us picking up this energy as it heads toward the earth's core.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
11 months ago
309 posts
Is this why I feel so stressed? I'm getting headaches daily, like a crawling sensation. Sometimes my chest hurts I can't breathe. Then I feel like my body wants to go limp. I can go on and on.

My life has been kind of stressful, but I literally been crying over spilled milk as well.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book