caught in empath and psychic crossfire ...and it turned up to 100 real quick

To post a reply, login or signup

allthefeelsallthetime
@allthefeelsallthetime
11 months ago
2 posts

Helllllo

I have always known (most empaths always know) that I could feel other people's emotions, have strong intuitive gut feelings that turn out to be weirdly right, and I have, recently, let my energy be drowned in other energies, leaving me to be constantly exhausted and so on. 

But now I am starting to notice more crossing between communicating with energies that are not necessarily in living bodies. I know what this is like because as a child I had a couple spirit friends, but many spirit encounters. I had a really traumatic and negative experience at one point down the line and it resulted in me begging for it all to stop. So it did, for a while. 

I am older now and am becoming more aware of my constantly burning hands and out of no where panic attacks because there are way too many energies to feel at once around me (I live in a city). Although I am not as afraid anymore of spirits, my empath sensitivity is so strong ( and vastly un-handled)  that it is actually affecting my social life dramatically. 

these are things that can happen daily:

1. Hands BURN and I feel a need to hold something or even a certain person........I don't know how to tone it down when I just want to go out to eat. 

2. Burst into tears because of an overwhelming sadness....... I don't know how to channel finding the exact reason yet.

3. Breath becomes tight and quick when walking in the streets almost automatically.

4. Sometimes I will feel someone's discomfort or anger and I genuinely want to punch a wall.... I can calm myself, but I still struggle to really know where or who it comes from. (I very much have a first gut feeling, but I second guess quite a bit bc of my inexperience)

5. Feel the fake. If someone is being anything but honest in their presence I feel it.......This is the biggest deterrent for me to interact with people regularly. 

6. Any movie that I watch with a rape / sickly violent scene has destroyed my apartment (I throw shit....I can't deal). Now, I basically only watch kid movies and I feel like a bad adult. 

This list goes on... but the main picture is that at the same time that my empath qualities have amped up (for a year now) , all of the sudden I feel haunted spaces WAY more. I am caught in a crossfire between it all and I have a desire to be able to simply handle myself for once. 

So I am here now, baby steps. 

updated by @allthefeelsallthetime: 08/02/17 06:16:08PM
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I'm was and still am to a certain degree the same as you. Grounding and protecting/shielding myself daily with though meditation but you can also ground without using meditation. And about the wandering souls or ghosts , they like your company so if they aren't being too irritating just allow them to be or talk to them They may be wanting to know why they are here and how to get to their destination. They may be wanting you to channel messages to their love ones . They may be just lonly and scared . You can use white sage to smudge your home and that's will help remove some of them.
When you get angry and nervous stop and ask yourself why are you feeling this and if you have no answer think about who you know that is feeling these emotions at the same time although it could be a stranger. I know from experience that when you are driven by fear it amplifys all the emotions into chaos and messes you senses up. That's why I meditate daily to calm myself from my day and I pull all my loose ends back in.
Have you took a look at Elise Empath Survival Guide ? It gives you ways to turn the emptions down. But know all Empaths go though similar things as you in the begaining..you have to gain control and use it to help and heal others. It took me awhile but now I'm honored to be an Empath and have all the gifts. You have to embrace it and use your gifts as a tool to heal the world.
updated by @rene: 12/28/16 08:45:08AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book